Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Feathercoin to partner with other leading alt currencies - page 9. (Read 11258 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxl942dFhn0

"Overview (posted at forum.feathercoin.com)

With Litecoin heading to Mt.Gox (looks like this time it's actually going to happen), there's going to be a new top tier of "alt" coins.  As we are all aware, Feathercoin is one of the ones leading that category.  With the creation of endless coins (without any support) flooding the market, Feathercoin is taking a proactive stance.   While Bushstar is working his #$@# off on development, I happily shoulder the responsibility of adding value and exposure to the coin.

The Coming Weeks

In the coming weeks, you'll see announcements of strategic partnerships with other top tier coins.  Nothing will change in terms community development, direction of the coin or even mining.  I want to make that very clear upfront.  The goal is protect the and promote the top coins while sharing resources. Looking at some of your logos, looks like you already support the same coins. Smiley

Examples

Here's a few examples of how this partnership could work:

Let's assume there's 3 coins in this agreement (Coin A, B, C)

1. Coin A develops a gaming platform. They invite Coin B and Coin C to have tables in their platform exclusively.

2. Coin C develops a press release concerning X.  Coin C mentions Coin A and B while the other coins do something similar.

3. All 3 coins have giveaways for larger prize pools

4. Coin A needs help finishing a project. Coin B and Coin C offer development resources knowing Coin A will do the same in the future.

5. Coin B is being attacked by 'cool kids' in the forums with FUD.  Coin A forum member notices and either stands up or notifies someone.  We now have eyes everywhere.

6. (Added: June 23) All 3 coins could sell alt coin packs (BTC/LTC), these packs would include the 3 coin types. Those that sold the coin, would then buy back into their own coin.

Etc..

We Still Maintain Doing Our Own Thing

We still do our own push, our own promotion, our own development... but we work to provide resources for those that are willing to do the same.

You Want To See FTC Value

We're still just chit chatting, but it's coming.  You know I've talked about building bridges from the beginning. When Yacoin happened to produce a very similar website.. I didn't go bashing them in the forums.  I contacted their leaders, asked how we could assist them in developing a new one. We built mutual respect between our communities.

You want value, I get it. This is how we protect our investment, we start acting like the market leaders in the true alts."
Pages:
Jump to: