Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FeatherCoin WorldCoin PhenixCoin - Now Partnering - page 2. (Read 3015 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I love FTC and PXC, but I just dont see how this would be very productive.........

You cant implement all into all 3 coins to be exactly alike, its better to put all the effort into 1 single coin..
 I dont know how you guys will do it or what you have planned, but best of luck anyways...

It's nice to hear from you. I believe iamatrix did a great job explaining it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2609148
I read that, but it's just a "generic" response, no disrespect. It only says that you guys are keeping all 3 for good business...  It could reasonably go either way. I am in business, thats how I make my living, so I understand both sides.

But I would like to hear the Specific reason for doing so, and what is to come out of it in detail.

Im not saying either way is bad or good, who knows at this point, you just have to pick a path and take it, take it and push it the best you can.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis
I love FTC and PXC, but I just dont see how this would be very productive.........

You cant implement all into all 3 coins to be exactly alike, its better to put all the effort into 1 single coin..
 I dont know how you guys will do it or what you have planned, but best of luck anyways...

It's nice to hear from you. I believe iamatrix did a great job explaining it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2609148
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Pretty awesome!   Now I need more hardware to be able to mine all of them on top of ltc
Activity: 168
Phoenix Feather World, for all your luxury bedding needs

Sweet!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

That's not what's happening. Each coin is being developed its individual way. The partnership is for things like help implementing a new code, increased publicity, constructive criticism, suggestions, etc. The coins aren't trying to all become the same thing. Basically, rather than being like other people who bash coins, we're deciding to try to benefit each other instead in an open manner.

Activity: 308

Maybe have a community forum called "Phenixfeatherworld.com"? Lol
Activity: 196
Nice.

Let's get some action over to the Feathercoin Lotto - with this new announcement we will be looking at adding WDC and PXC  ASAP!
Activity: 252
After spending much time researching all out there, including these 3. I am fairly excited to hear about this.

I love the team behind PhenixCoin, there are simply amazing with all they they have accomplished in a short amount of time.

I have always appreciated the FTC team, I wished they would have done more to keep the price from crashing on BtCe, I dont think it will die out though.

Now, I havent seen the kind of dedication and development from WDC, but for some reason a lot of supporters hopped onto the coin.

So, we will still have all 3 coins?

How is development going to benefit all 3 at the same time?

Why hold on to all 3, why not join forces on 1 coin?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Great news.

Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
I'm so proud to announce that Feathercoin, Worldcoin and Phenixcoin are partnering to develop services targeted at the mainstream consumer. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to work with these professionals. The currency landscape is changing, we're ready to help set the new path.  I know there is bound to be a lot of questions, please stay tuned. Smiley  Further announcements coming soon.

Worldcoin's Announcement

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-worldcoin-feathercoin-phenixcoin-now-partnering-245978

Phenixcoin's Announcement

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-phenixcoin-feathercoin-worldcoin-now-partnering-245994
Pages:
Jump to: