Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 21. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Any news about the integration with bitshares or i'm wrong about this?

Hi copi85!

Actually you're 100% accurate! I can give you an update.  Basically, our plan is to build a mechanism that enables near-instant Tips transactions.  It's currently pretty fast anyway (usually under 3 minutes).  What we are doing is making almost instant (3 seconds maximum).

This will happen by us forking Bitshares to create a parallel blockchain.  It won't run on the Bitshares nodes, but in our own Fedora project DPOS blockchain. When you want to go shopping/tipping/transacting in any way, TIPS holders will be able to transfer TIPS from their POW based desktop wallets up to our new DPOS chain for fast transactions.  Our responsive web wallet will be the user interface to DPOS network. It will be sort of like having a checking account that's fast and convenient (web wallet), and a separate savings account for security (desktop wallet).

We've done all the research and proof of concept, and pretty much completed the design. Next step is to get a test network running and a prototype web wallet. Target delivery date is September - November (exact date TBC).  Our Trello has the roadmap in more detail: https://trello.com/b/MWdyyCfA

Our project team just released a blog post talking about this more, and also about our general progress reviving Fedora Tips.  Here's the link if you are interested. https://t.co/W9TgSv1mMD

Based on your questions you're looking for more than just infographics, but we've got an overview of the desktop (POW)/web (DPOS) relationship.

Cheers!
Robots Smiley

Wow, this sounds really good actually ! Nice thinking of such as solution. Anything that us holders need to be aware of? Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Very Impressive and more reason to HODL for now !Just wanna see what is in the Suspicious link removed part !

Hi copi85!

Actually you're 100% accurate! I can give you an update.  Basically, our plan is to build a mechanism that enables near-instant Tips transactions.  It's currently pretty fast anyway (usually under 3 minutes).  What we are doing is making almost instant (3 seconds maximum).

This will happen by us forking Bitshares to create a parallel blockchain.  It won't run on the Bitshares nodes, but in our own Fedora project DPOS blockchain. When you want to go shopping/tipping/transacting in any way, TIPS holders will be able to transfer TIPS from their POW based desktop wallets up to our new DPOS chain for fast transactions.  Our responsive web wallet will be the user interface to DPOS network. It will be sort of like having a checking account that's fast and convenient (web wallet), and a separate savings account for security (desktop wallet).

We've done all the research and proof of concept, and pretty much completed the design. Next step is to get a test network running and a prototype web wallet. Target delivery date is September - November (exact date TBC).  Our Trello has the roadmap in more detail: https://trello.com/b/MWdyyCfA

Our project team just released a blog post talking about this more, and also about our general progress reviving Fedora Tips.  Here's the link if you are interested. https:/[Suspicious link removed]/W9TgSv1mMD

Based on your questions you're looking for more than just infographics, but we've got an overview of the desktop (POW)/web (DPOS) relationship.

Cheers!
Robots Smiley

I believe you have said it all.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Hi copi85!

Our project team just released a blog post talking about this more, and also about our general progress reviving Fedora Tips.  Here's the link if you are interested. https:/[Suspicious link removed]/W9TgSv1mMD

Cheers!
Robots Smiley

ok, thanks a lot for your answer. Good luck. We're anxious to test the new features. Come on team!!

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Hi copi85!

Our project team just released a blog post talking about this more, and also about our general progress reviving Fedora Tips.  Here's the link if you are interested. https://t.co/W9TgSv1mMD

Cheers!
Robots Smiley

Activity: 11
Good afternoon. I also did not manage to install wallets. I hope the developers will correct this mistake. I will write to the support team. I wish everyone every success.

the links of the wallets which are in the first page, are not working  Huh but I could find the links in the website

Hi digitalblock, thank you there are a few broken links in the OP but will be fixed soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
robotsoutofcontrol changes to the ANN have been updated. For any development questions please contact him.
The "old" ANN has been quoted in the 2. post.

Woot woot, welcome back testbug, how was your winter vacation?  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. I also did not manage to install wallets. I hope the developers will correct this mistake. I will write to the support team. I wish everyone every success.

the links of the wallets which are in the first page, are not working  Huh but I could find the links in the website
robotsoutofcontrol changes to the ANN have been updated. For any development questions please contact him.

YAY!! Thanks so much Testbug!

Please check out the new OP folks, let us know if you have any questions.  There's a few links that still need updating but basically it's looking pretty good.  Smiley

Robots.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556

Wanna pay for other listing? Like Cryptopia?

Hi Guys,

We checked Cryptopia, and their listing fee is now huge!  So that isn't possible, but thank you very much for the suggestion.

I don't endorse the negative views of Coinexchange, in fact I have used them a lot and never had any issues. This is an unfortunate situation however.

Cheers,
Robots.

TIPS was actually listed on Cryptopia for quite some time. But they suffered from double-spends during the attack on the old chain and in several mails I exchanged with them they made very clear that TIPS will never ever be re-listed with them (even though I and some community members offered to refund their losses).

I myself never had any negative experience with Coinexchange so far and that's roughly >200 deposits and withdrawals, though as they say YMMV.
Also within some days, novaexchange should be opened for deposits again.

Hi Psycodad,

Wow! Had no idea about the history with Cryptopia - that's crappy! 

You probably know that Nova's online for BTC/LTC/Doge deposits.  Hoping they open up Tips soon Smiley

Cheers,
Robots.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
your first mistake was to use coinexchange, stay away from them they are thieves, your situation has been reported/commented on many times in diffrent forums by many of their customers who they have stolen  from, just checkout some of the coinexchange reviews. TIPS should delist itself from the exchange.

Hi Guys,

We checked Cryptopia, and their listing fee is now huge!  So that isn't possible, but thank you very much for the suggestion.

I don't endorse the negative views of Coinexchange, in fact I have used them a lot and never had any issues. This is an unfortunate situation however.

Cheers,
Robots.

TIPS was actually listed on Cryptopia for quite some time. But they suffered from double-spends during the attack on the old chain and in several mails I exchanged with them they made very clear that TIPS will never ever be re-listed with them (even though I and some community members offered to refund their losses).

I myself never had any negative experience with Coinexchange so far and that's roughly >200 deposits and withdrawals, though as they say YMMV.
Also within some days, novaexchange should be opened for deposits again.
your first mistake was to use coinexchange, stay away from them they are thieves, your situation has been reported/commented on many times in diffrent forums by many of their customers who they have stolen  from, just checkout some of the coinexchange reviews. TIPS should delist itself from the exchange.

Hi Guys,

Cheers,
Robots.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

2018-04-28 04:20:39   TIPS   399900000.00000000   0.01000000   ERxe4rXQH8a3kuLC2KtKn3VeinPQ8jnpKM
TXID is not currently available please check receiving address on a block explorer    Completed

publick address: ERxe4rXQH8a3kuLC2KtKn3VeinPQ8jnpKM .

Ouch! Please let us know if you ever get this resolved.

Thanks for your concern!
One month have past。
The coinexchange just reply me they will reprocessed my withdrawal  20 days  ago they do nothing throughout。
Reprocessing my withdrawal is  so easy a thing but they don't want to do it.

I just sent you 42 TIPS as a test to see if your address is working.

What exactly are Coinexchange saying?  Did they say that they processed your withdrawal a second time already, or did they say that they are going to reprocess at some point?  Did they tell you the date/time they reprocessed?  

Perhaps you should raise a new ticket - I have found Coinexchange to very helpful and professional, I think there is a crossed wire going one somewhere.

Please keep us posted!

Update: My 42 TIPS deposit confirmed about a minute later, TXID: 0d6a8e9f8c471628b2fba24278e217bd381216e718692fc934b2e316e864f6bc

Thanks。
I have receive your coins。

2018-05-26 11:19:05   42 TIPS   0d6a8e9f8c471628b2fba24278e217bd381216e718692fc934b2e316e864f6bc   529/500   已完成

I have raised some new tickets these days。
But once I raise a new one,the coinexchange just close it and do nothing.
Do not open new tickets,Contact coinexchange through email or faecbook,Request cancel withdralw,
I withdralw tips many times,No problem,Do not withdral large amount ,Do not over 50 millions one time

Thanks a lot.Can you tell me what is the coinexchange's email??

I do not know now,You may contact them through facebook,Search google,You may find coinexchange's facebook
your first mistake was to use coinexchange, stay away from them they are thieves, your situation has been reported/commented on many times in diffrent forums by many of their customers who they have stolen  from, just checkout some of the coinexchange reviews. TIPS should delist itself from the exchange.

Activity: 3

2018-04-28 04:20:39   TIPS   399900000.00000000   0.01000000   ERxe4rXQH8a3kuLC2KtKn3VeinPQ8jnpKM
TXID is not currently available please check receiving address on a block explorer    Completed

Thanks for your concern!
One month have past。
The coinexchange just reply me they will reprocessed my withdrawal  20 days  ago they do nothing throughout。

What exactly are Coinexchange saying?  Did they say that they processed your withdrawal a second time already, or did they say that they are going to reprocess at some point?  Did they tell you the date/time they reprocessed?  

Perhaps you should raise a new ticket - I have found Coinexchange to very helpful and professional, I think there is a crossed wire going one somewhere.

Please keep us posted!

Update: My 42 TIPS deposit confirmed about a minute later, TXID: 0d6a8e9f8c471628b2fba24278e217bd381216e718692fc934b2e316e864f6bc

Thanks。

2018-05-26 11:19:05   42 TIPS   0d6a8e9f8c471628b2fba24278e217bd381216e718692fc934b2e316e864f6bc   529/500   已完成

Do not open new tickets,Contact coinexchange through email or faecbook,Request cancel withdralw,
I withdralw tips many times,No problem,Do not withdral large amount ,Do not over 50 millions one time

I do not know now,You may contact them through facebook,Search google,You may find coinexchange's facebook
your first mistake was to use coinexchange, stay away from them they are thieves, your situation has been reported/commented on many times in diffrent forums by many of their customers who they have stolen  from, just checkout some of the coinexchange reviews. TIPS should delist itself from the exchange.
the links of the wallets which are in the first page, are not working  Huh but I could find the links in the website

Hi Mr Oz,

The original page is very old and out of date - those links are broken.  We don't have any control of that page I'm sorry!  To find the latest Fedora project news please check these links:

www.tispco.in (Official site with wallet links)
https://twitter.com/FedoraTipscoin

All the best,
Robots. Smiley
Activity: 201
I think It is CoinExchangeio facebook link,  https://www.facebook.com/CoinExchangeio-135368370506157/?ref=py_c

The facebook account if a Liar????
Request them reply through ticket,Tell them ticket number
copper member
Activity: 80
Hi!  one thing- You want to withdraw 399 000 000 tips from your account with public address ERxe4rXQH8a3kuLC2KtKn3VeinPQ8jnpKM but when I look for your address in the blockchain, your credit is  114 584 347tips. So I understand your withdrawal cannot go through.... Or you had 513 584 347tips in your account and coinexchange withdrew 399 000 000tips as you ordered to transfer but they have blocked the transfer some place! Is that correct?
Sorry for you anyway - That certainly does no good to the exchange!
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
100 % SCAM !

Thanks for your concern!
One month have past。

Please keep us posted!

Thanks。

The facebook account if a Liar???? @Coinexchange.official

me:
I have waited for more than a month。But no supporter handle my problem

@Coinexchange.official:
Unfortunately, your account network have some problems so you have many wallets under maintanence .
its known that the platform is open source so we can only approve the withdrawals not control any account transactions .
to fix this problems you have to give us the permission and refresh your transaction network by  making new deposit of 0.1 btc and all your stuck amounts of any coin will be released
when you are ready ask us for the deposit address that you should use
after the deposit received our verification system will track it and fix the error with your account
Sincerely,
Support Team

Pages:
Jump to: