Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 47. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
I can't keep up with how many reincarnations this coin has had Cheesy

It seems every time a group from the TIPS community leaves another just slots themselves in and replaces them like nothing has happened Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
We will also setup a blockexplorer for getting more transperancy again to FedoraCoin. Stay tuned for new (or maybe old) website and blockexplorer. Let us get TIPS up again Smiley)

I am working to get a block explorer going, it's currently synching up and should be ready within ~48hrs.

Apologies, took me a bit longer to get everything sorted out with Iquidus and the initial sync and check took also a bit longer than anticipated:

https://tipsbe.netcraft.ch

I'll come up with a better logo in the next days, but for now it does the job.

I have added a referral link to Novaexchanges LTC/TIPS market at the bottom of the page as means for users to support the operation costs of the block explorer. If you click on this link you'll get to the LTC/TIPS market on Novaexchange. If you then create an account, I'll get 10% of your trading fees from Novaexchange.

On another note: If you hang out on freenode, join #fedoracoin and say hi. If enough people drop by, I'll take the tips-tipbot back online with an initial fund from me.

Cheers - psycodad

Great. Nice to have you back in action
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Does anyone have the official twitter or other social accounts?
Would be great to get those active.
Activity: 154
Where can I buy tips?
It looks fantastic.  
I have linked it from the reddit thread and made a post.

I would love for the reddit tipbot to come back, i'd go fedora tipping mad Wink
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
We will also setup a blockexplorer for getting more transperancy again to FedoraCoin. Stay tuned for new (or maybe old) website and blockexplorer. Let us get TIPS up again Smiley)

I am working to get a block explorer going, it's currently synching up and should be ready within ~48hrs.

Apologies, took me a bit longer to get everything sorted out with Iquidus and the initial sync and check took also a bit longer than anticipated:

https://tipsbe.netcraft.ch

I'll come up with a better logo in the next days, but for now it does the job.

I have added a referral link to Novaexchanges LTC/TIPS market at the bottom of the page as means for users to support the operation costs of the block explorer. If you click on this link you'll get to the LTC/TIPS market on Novaexchange. If you then create an account, I'll get 10% of your trading fees from Novaexchange.

On another note: If you hang out on freenode, join #fedoracoin and say hi. If enough people drop by, I'll take the tips-tipbot back online with an initial fund from me.

Cheers - psycodad
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Hello FedoraCoin community!

I have received many messages about TIPS and further development. I have had a talk with psychodad and we both are interested in getting into FedoraCoin again. I personally just got pissed that after the fork people moved to bter TIPS again (sad moment, like a punch into your face^^).

I will setup a new website and order a new domain. I also have CORRECT wallet version and i think we also have access to the fedoracoins most recent github. Maybe @psychodad could confirm this?

This is awesome news!
I also sent icanprogram a message, i hope he sees it soon and can drop by.
maybe we can also put up the current status and upcoming actions for the coin for the community to see/participate, probably best on Trello as @Tipsy will put one up.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
hey guys, the link to the novaexchange tips/btc is dead, it seems the coin was removed from the btc market but is available on other markets like eth. or is that the old dead coin?

Yes, because tips price is too low to match btc. Nova have many pair to trade with tips except btc
if you want trade with btc, go to coinexchange but right now have 41 btc in Q for 1 satoshi

dead coin (older tips blockchain) only trade in bter, you cannot deposit and withdraw it, i dont know why there still have people to buy if you cannot move the coin at all, even bter cannot move to another own wallet because of dead blockchain.

and NEVER send new fork tips to bter wallet, you will LOSE IT. Some people greed for the tips price there, but end of losing their coin.

hey man, thanks for the update Smiley I'm definitely also going to join this revival and hope we can give TiPS a new life again Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

I have received many messages about TIPS and further development. I have had a talk with psychodad and we both are interested in getting into FedoraCoin again. I personally just got pissed that after the fork people moved to bter TIPS again (sad moment, like a punch into your face^^).

I will setup a new website and order a new domain. I also have CORRECT wallet version and i think we also have access to the fedoracoins most recent github. Maybe @psychodad could confirm this?

This is exciting..
I also have CORRECT wallet version and i think we also have access to the fedoracoins most recent github. Maybe @psychodad could confirm this?

Yes, me and ahmed currently have commit access to the github.

Wishing this project success!   

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Great news and good luck
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
I also have CORRECT wallet version and i think we also have access to the fedoracoins most recent github. Maybe @psychodad could confirm this?

Yes, me and ahmed currently have commit access to the github.

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Looking for an experienced person to manage the new website.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Whats the reason behind the recent surge? Currently listed as one of the top gainers in the last 24 hrs market.

Which market that you prefer to?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Whats the reason behind the recent surge? Currently listed as one of the top gainers in the last 24 hrs market.

Growing community, people have started buying again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have problem with coinexchange.io i deposid over 60000000 coins before 3 hours or more and didnt recieve a single coint.. There is the transaction : a41876b5750389b96065f1c8350a282440325b06d52b24beed63aa0fead3ccc5  I tried to find it in the block explorer , but nothing...

What status in your wallet? its confirm yet?

Yes was confirmed 5 mins after I did the transaction.

Are you on the new wallet?  Or a very old one?
(See reddit thread for link to new wallet)
hey guys, the link to the novaexchange tips/btc is dead, it seems the coin was removed from the btc market but is available on other markets like eth. or is that the old dead coin?
Pretty sure nova and coinexchange are on the new chain.
BTer seems to ignore requests to change, simply stating back they are on the old chain.
Not sure Nova had a BTC/TIPS pair, I have been buying there on the LTC market.
I think the ETH pair is new, I did ask them for a BTC pair from memory.
CoinExchange has a BTC/TIPS pair.
Activity: 256
I have problem with coinexchange.io i deposid over 60000000 coins before 3 hours or more and didnt recieve a single coint.. There is the transaction : a41876b5750389b96065f1c8350a282440325b06d52b24beed63aa0fead3ccc5  I tried to find it in the block explorer , but nothing...

What status in your wallet? its confirm yet?

Yes was confirmed 5 mins after I did the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: