Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 10. (Read 181006 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Hi,

We run a small exchange and had TIPS on the votelist. however this morning we received quite an angry email from someone in this thread stating that we are working with the scammer and have agreed to do the coin swap.

Im not sure where this information came from, But we have not agreed to any coin swap as we don't even have TIPS listed on our exchange.

We have temporarily removed TIPS from the votelist until we can find out more about the accusations against us regarding this coin.

Thanks

Message sent:
Hi, on the bitcointalk forum is a ilegal takeover attempt on TIPS/Fedoracoin. Sadly i can see you already got informed about this and that you already posted aout that issue (coin swap). So here is the whole story: Me and some other ppl from fedoracoin community are trying, since end of february 2016, to go for a community friendly takeover. No hidden stuff, we are discussing everything with the community. So 2-3 days ago, a totally fresh regeistered fedoracoindev on bitcointalk just posted "hey, we will takover tips change block count, change this and this and hey we give a shit about the community". The Mods on bitcointalk deleted the takeover ANN and also blocked the fedoradev account. Yesterday fedoradev2 was registered and openend a new ANN thread on bitcointalk. He said he already contactd you on BTER for getting the swap ready. So here is the point: THIS IS SCAM, please don't get fooled: - he is talking about haveing same amount of TIPS in total (ever being mined), but already there are more TIPS than ever would have been possible to mine - He is talking about changeing scrypt to sha256 -> the community doenst want it to be changed - he is saying you are going to organize the coinswap: BIG PROBLEM HERE --> on cryptsy there are severall billion coins stuck. I asked him 3 times what about these coins, after 3. question he realized that ppl dont trust him and he replied: "we know about that issue and we will work on it". Seriously whats that kind of an answer? - The user only has 11 posts now, all on the Fedoracoin topic, me and other ppl are posting with our personal accounts on bitcointalk, i rly feel not well about tis guy posting such stuff like this without even telling who he/they are. I rly hope you change your mind, otherwise you might lose TIPS on your exchage, because the Community is already voteing and ALSO PAYING BTC for haveing it added on other exchagnes, I Like bter exchange, but seriously if you fuck this up and if you cooperate with such a scammmer, you rly might lose much respect on the community. I would be pleased receiving a messag from you. I am a honored man with more than 400 posts on bitcointalk,i am active on the BTC community since 2013. If you need any further informations or anything, please feel free contacting me. You can contect me here on my given emailadress. Please realy contact me before TIPS got completely destroyed. Link to illegal take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1403551.new#new Link to old ANN of TIPS also with statements from my community friendly take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552233.1540  http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/  Thanks for ur respond.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Also how someone take control of a coin
Monkey you are scam for sure
legendary
Monkey that was profit scrypt coin
And you destroy it
Kiss my as.... Monkey
legendary
Monkey leave the coin
You are monkey nothing more
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
@ testbug what do we do with bter ?

Change tips don't change i prefer no.

Well i didnt receive an answer yet from bter support, maybe they are not answering tickets on sunday.
The blockexplorer starts getting all the needed connections fast.

As of current takeover atempt be fedoradev2 i will release the blockexplorer yet, even if it's not fully sincey yet (right now about block 120.000)

****Blockexplorer update 2016/03/20*****
http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/

The website is currently still under development but we will release it as soon as it is ready.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
@ testbug what do we do with bter ?

Change tips don't change i prefer no.

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
TIPS is on top of the voting list at Cryptopia, 15 hours left.
I have made some larger votes and am prepared to defend 1st position, however I will not be online in the last hours of the voting so please keep an eye on the list and vote with DOTs if necessary.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Alcurex was trying to add Tips but was getting a virus alert on the windows wallet, can anyone provide a clean windows wallet for them to use?
legendary
Maybe you monkey man
Must destroy and Bitcoin
Because satoshi does not be active at forum
Go to hell my monkey man
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Sure enough, BTER has disabled TiPS withdrawal.  I guess they will force convert to the "new" TIPSY.

I have never seen anything like it.  Behavior of an exchange like this is despicable.  Basically, BTER can do whatever it wants with anyone's funds at anytime.  Who are you going to complain to, the Chinese Government?  Wow...

-1 for BTER
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Need new exchange,Give up bter.May be will add on www.cryptopia.co.nz,Please vote on www.cryptopia.co.nz,Thanks

For anyone that having difficullty depositing TIPS to bter, just get new TIPS address from your bter account.
mine had pending deposit status only with 2 confirmation, my old bter address take a day before deposit status displayed on my account.

New address test result:

Can you withdrawl from bter? If you deposite to bter,You will lost,Had to sell or swap to other coin,Many tips holders stop deposite,They will exchange in other marketplace,Those tips holders have 60-80% tips,In their wallet,Not in beter,They opposite swap,

WTF, TIPS withdrawal is disabled..
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
What is really worrying is that bter seems to take part in this "swap" and pushes it ahead.
Naturally fedoradev2 has started to delete posts in his "new", self-moderated thread.

I have already voted with ~120k DOT on Cryptopia and I will continue to spend the remainder of my offered donation for new exchange there today to make sure TIPS wins the race this week.

OMG, they have announce it here: https://bter.com/article/6508

So guys dont panic, here is what i am trying to do:
I contacted BTER and also other exchanges, telling them that this is no friendly takeover attempt.
As soon as i receive an answert from BTER, and if they allow me to, i will post the whole converstation here.

As i was telling you several times: DONT GET FOOLED!!! You have no idea who this fedoradev2 is and what he is trying to do.
Me and teilla are posting with our real bitcointalk accounts. I am an active part on the community since 2013 and i also would say, that i am a man of honor, a man you can trust.
I do my best to defend the Fedoracoin from this not user friendly take over attempt.

If you have any other informations about this take over attempt, feeel free to contact me on bitcointak. Just send me a private message and as soon as i can i will reply to you.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Need new exchange,Give up bter.May be will add on www.cryptopia.co.nz,Please vote on www.cryptopia.co.nz,Thanks

For anyone that having difficullty depositing TIPS to bter, just get new TIPS address from your bter account.
mine had pending deposit status only with 2 confirmation, my old bter address take a day before deposit status displayed on my account.

New address test result:

Can you withdrawl from bter? If you deposite to bter,You will lost,Had to sell or swap to other coin,Many tips holders stop deposite,They will exchange in other marketplace,Those tips holders have 60-80% tips,In their wallet,Not in beter,They opposite swap,
What is really worrying is that bter seems to take part in this "swap" and pushes it ahead.
Naturally fedoradev2 has started to delete posts in his "new", self-moderated thread.

I have already voted with ~120k DOT on Cryptopia and I will continue to spend the remainder of my offered donation for new exchange there today to make sure TIPS wins the race this week.

OMG, they have announce it here: https://bter.com/article/6508

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸

New address test result:
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have the same opinion that testbug

The source code is the same since 2 years but a new wallet is proposed by Fedoracoindev2...

If a wallet update is available, always verify that the source code was recently modified.

You can see at it at this adresse ( https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin ) the source code is not modified so...  Wink

Report this new topic to the mods please.
this is obcviously again scam again.
he doesnt answer any question, DONT GET FUCKING FOOLED BUY SUCH A GUY!!!!!

So far, Teilla and we are trying to develop TIPSa gain. We are answering questions, we dont just do anything not informing the community.
I will post on new topic by fedoracoindev2 again and report it to the mods

Price is falling, stable coin isnt as stable as it was before

i repeat:

!!!!!!DONT GET FOLLED BY THIS GUY !!!!!!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
What is the status of fedoraco.in?  It seems to have a new registrant as of March 12, 2016 ?

This currency is one to hold on to for the long term.

From what I was told from the person who originally registered it, and they sent me screenshots to back it up, the domain registrar wouldn't allow a transfer without paying their renewal fee, and it went into default so it was suspended. I tried picking it up from default but they told us it had to go through a 37 day grace period before it'd be deleted from their system. Apparently someone snatched it early, maybe even someone within that registrar.

No matter, we've got plenty of options. I own fedoracoin.org and restored the site to it. If people want to do something different we can do that, too. I'm flexible with anything.

Well, anything but swapping to a new chain for no good reason.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
What is the status of fedoraco.in?  It seems to have a new registrant as of March 12, 2016 ?

This currency is one to hold on to for the long term.

From what I was told from the person who originally registered it, and they sent me screenshots to back it up, the domain registrar wouldn't allow a transfer without paying their renewal fee, and it went into default so it was suspended. I tried picking it up from default but they told us it had to go through a 37 day grace period before it'd be deleted from their system. Apparently someone snatched it early, maybe even someone within that registrar.

No matter, we've got plenty of options. I own fedoracoin.org and restored the site to it. If people want to do something different we can do that, too. I'm flexible with anything.

Well, anything but swapping to a new chain for no good reason.
Pages:
Jump to: