Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] FEENIX ICO LIVE | TORRENT 2.0 WEB 3.0 | UPCOMING BOUNTIES & AIRDROPS | ★ - page 2. (Read 6091 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I joined the airdrop, thanks dev
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Is there anywhere else to get updates on this project? This thread hasn't been very active lately.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
When does airdrop start? I am very excited about this project! Have been waiting for torrents on blockchain!
Activity: 124
join the airdrop good luck and hopefully be lucky for all of us .... happy running activities, and hopefully I'm not too late to join
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Can we fill out the bounty form multiple times, for example once for twitter post/sharing and once for Facebook?
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello dev, good evening
i would like to do portuguese translation work, if needed
thanks

Potruguese translation is yours.   Smiley

Thanks!!!! sent PM
cheers
Activity: 41
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Activity: 196
Is Airdrop program available ? I don't understand " Link to Social Media Post * " in googledoc link ?

Could you help me explain ?
hello dev, good evening
thanks

Potruguese translation is yours.   Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello dev, good evening
thanks
How long does it take for investors in the ICO to get their coins deposited in their wallet.  Is it instant or is it done at the end of ICO period?

Purchased coins are usually distributed within an hour of payment verification.  The airdrops and bounties are distributed weekly.
Activity: 44
How long does it take for investors in the ICO to get their coins deposited in their wallet.  Is it instant or is it done at the end of ICO period?
Activity: 126
nice concept. i like it goodluck
Hi, can someone explain me how to enter airdrop properly? When they ask me eth address, i enter my eth wallet address, thats all? or i need to add token in my metamask first? Thank you!

You just need to enter your mew, mist, or ethereum wallet address.  The coins should show up after the drop this weekend.  If you don't see them, send us a pm and we'll help you set everything up.
Activity: 1
Really excited for this project, have a sizable amount and have been posting about in other forums. I also suggest anyone interested in this project to watch this one user's ICO review on youtube which explains the goals of this project, because it really made it easier to understand what this team is trying to do.
Activity: 126
I filled out the form!Sent two links 1) the Link where I shared on Twitter 2) Link where I have created a post in Reddit!
I get 75 coins,right?
Activity: 60
Hi, can someone explain me how to enter airdrop properly? When they ask me eth address, i enter my eth wallet address, thats all? or i need to add token in my metamask first? Thank you!
Tried signing up for affiliate program through http://feenix.tech/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/ but it shows page not found did it end
have the same problem, 404 page not found.

Unfortunately, we had someone spam the affiliate form with fake accounts.

The way we are running the affiliate program now, if you want a unique referral id, send us a pm and we'll assign you one.  Otherwise, have people enter your email address for the referral id and both you and the person making the purchase will receive the offered bonus.
Activity: 3
Excelent aportation in the world.
Activity: 448
Hi Team Feenix! Good luck for this project! Already sihned up for the airdrop, hope we could join the boutny program to help in promoting this project. Best regards and more power!
Pages:
Jump to: