Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] FEENIX ICO LIVE | TORRENT 2.0 WEB 3.0 | UPCOMING BOUNTIES & AIRDROPS | ★ - page 4. (Read 6091 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Very interesting project ,i would like to join but i will wait for more information.
The Airdrop when it will be done?
The form for the Twitter and FSB bounty looks to dont work. Undecided

It looks like the forum censored the link.  Let's try this one.  If we still have trouble, we'll just host the google form on our website.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZvzqliD05oTr-hqAxyNx9yJY43Y707BW6IgATEAncfRZaKg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Very interesting project ,i would like to join but i will wait for more information.
The Airdrop when it will be done?
The form for the Twitter and FSB bounty looks to dont work. Undecided
The white paper translation bounty is still open.  So far we have Indonesian and French reserved, but we're looking for other languages.  Send us a pm if you would like to claim a language.
Interesting project. I have been using BT almost since it was invented. Hope to see the product soon.

We'll keep you updated. 
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I have been using BT almost since it was invented. Hope to see the product soon.
We're moving ahead with our bounty program:

Upload a video to youtube reviewing Feenix (3 min video or longer) - 250 FENX
Post about Feenix on Reddit - 50 FENX
Tweet @Feenixcoin on Twitter or share our website on Facebook - 25 FENX

Afterwards, complete the following form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZvzqliD05oTr-hqAxyNx9yJY43Y707BW6IgATEAncfRZaKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

We are also still looking for translations of our white paper.  Just send a message to reserve a language.
Activity: 29
If anyone is considering joining this ICO, it currently appears to be 30% cheaper to purchase with ETH instead of BTC.
It's also about 30% cheaper to buy on ED. I guess some weak hands decided to sell.

The ICO isn't even over yet and I haven't seen any announcement that Ether Delta listed FENX. At work so I can't check for sure.  Are you thinking of a different coin?
No just type in the token address on ED and you'll see the listings. Put #0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84-ETH after Etherdelta.com. Every ERC token is on ED by design.
Activity: 44
If anyone is considering joining this ICO, it currently appears to be 30% cheaper to purchase with ETH instead of BTC.
It's also about 30% cheaper to buy on ED. I guess some weak hands decided to sell.

The ICO isn't even over yet and I haven't seen any announcement that Ether Delta listed FENX. At work so I can't check for sure.  Are you thinking of a different coin?
Activity: 29
Activity: 44
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Uuhhh nice, some upcoming airdrop. I will have I look at it. Want to participate, you project looks interesting. Better like other airdrops that are going on Smiley
good project. My suggestion should be to provide a complete description of your team of biodata through Linked sites so that everyone who sees this thread knows the track record of the developer team. Because I see in the whitepaper was not any such information. People will be interested and feel confident if you give full details. Hopefully your project goes well Smiley

Thank you bitvalak. We have an amazing team and we will be adding more specific information soon!
Looks like a cool project, will keep tuned and follow.

Best of luck.

Also interested in airdrop updates

Waiting for the airdrop  Grin

Stay tuned in the next few days for updates on airdrops Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
good project. My suggestion should be to provide a complete description of your team of biodata through Linked sites so that everyone who sees this thread knows the track record of the developer team. Because I see in the whitepaper was not any such information. People will be interested and feel confident if you give full details. Hopefully your project goes well Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Also interested in airdrop updates
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
Looks like a cool project, will keep tuned and follow.

Best of luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
We have some exciting updates coming up!

We will be adding AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES within the next few days for the last half of the ICO, so stay tuned for more info!

Interested in airdrop information, thanks
We have some exciting updates coming up!

We will be adding AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES within the next few days for the last half of the ICO, so stay tuned for more info!
Activity: 26
Any idea on exchange listings?
Pages:
Jump to: