Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 22. (Read 5411 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm following this project and I am struck by the way Fidelium project keeps developing!I am confident that arbitrage opportunities will always continue due to the nature of crypto itself! So that always can be a source of some income and that means that people need such projects as Fidelium!
Activity: 59
Mobile app is very convenient!Mobile app is very convenient!Fortress seems to be a nice platfrom for trading.... but the greatest thing is that i can trade from any of my devices with Fidelium app.Good work guys!
Activity: 98
This project will go!They already have some partnership agreements!That project shows that the team has good vision of what has to be done in crypto sphere.Best wishes, devs
Activity: 70
This project will be a big one if it attracts more users!The idea aimed at the problem of exchanges which has huge importance in crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Inexperienced users have difficulty with using of different arb tool. But user-friendly design of Fortress will led to increase of the quantity of users! This is first thing I like very much and will be following and participating wherever will be possible!
Activity: 140
Great project! Althoug I'm not so interested in arb part but mobile app and Master Card stuff is just fantastic!This project combines many different features and i suppose even more features are coming in future!
Activity: 154
What irritated me in crypto is that there have been only clumsy ways of spending it in everyday life! All this wallets and long operations is not what you want. So Fidelium is one of the best projects in my opinion because of its app with debit card integration!
Activity: 112
Finally it will be easy to spend cryptocurrency in daily lives!This project combines many different features and i suppose even more features are coming in future!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
NO AVATAR
Hello BM, in the latest FIDELIUM-news said that the ICO has not been successful, tell me that with the bounty campaign it is completed or continues?
Activity: 5
Bear is too strong these days..wonder if there is anyone who can actually make profit. Can't wait to actually do arbitrage on a single platform..
Fidelium is a nice project with a smart platform concept and innovative goals!With it you won't miss any arb opportunities! Nice platform, will follow this project!
Activity: 202
The thing which attracts me in Fidelium is its smart arbitrage system. It certainly will impact the future of crypto market! Wish you luck devs!
Activity: 42
Seems really convenient and easy to use! Interface is espeially good! So keep it up, we are waiting for this one! Hope it won't look different when it is released.I have been waiting for project like this for so long!
Activity: 42
Really liked the demonstration of first Fortress version!If i can trade crypto at any exchange and without any hassle, or time delay then i will make much more of my arb! That's just great!
With such strong growth trends, the future of cryptocurrency only looks brighter! For sure Fidelium offers many solutions for the future of crypto!
Activity: 214
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are attracting more and more audience and getting more attention each day!There are still some problems in crypto world that are not properly
addresse yet.This project can cope with that issue! Fortress with multi exchanges platform will be in demand!
Crypto-exchange market is developing right now rapidly and the populatiry of cryptocurrencies is skyrocketing! We have to be open for new projects.Especially that Fidelium can bring different crypto-exachenges around the world to your fingertips!
Activity: 84
Fidelium project is certainly worth trying! Nice ICO! Moreover this mobile app will enable cryptocurrency spending in everyday lives! Great job!I love this concept of All-In-One platform!
The main thing is that the project does not stop in the implementation. Promising.Hope such Well-designed and fast-working system as Fortress can ease the process! Wish Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: