Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 18. (Read 5411 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hope this project will be asuccess.One should pay attention to such interesting projects as Fortress and Fidelium.Fortress will also help you to escape multi-walleting for getting needed arbitrage
It's arb tools certainly are more relaible than all that bots which you actually can't prevent from messing with all your info. A good project plan, groundbreaking platform idea and user-friendly design will attract a lot people to join.Keep it up!
Activity: 266
For sure it has an enormous potential!I gonna participate in this ICO and help to introduce this project to the community.Moreover Fidelium app will be soon released on mobile platforms and that will let us do arb anywhere anytime!
Activity: 140
Fidelium brings all cryptocurrency trading into a single intuitive platform.Today crypto arbitrage is a very perspective direction, so I think I will support this project.Good luck devs
Activity: 308
I think this project will have a bright future. I gonna participate in this ICO and help to introduce this project to the community.As I see it Fidelium is a creation of top-class developers and cryptocurrency experts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
With this app we won't need to go through complicated verification processes and no additional steps will be needed.This project looks luxurious and very promising!
Activity: 280
I think the wise move is that the developers decided to make a project useful for everyone who works with crypto. This will allow them to become popular all over the world.One of the strongest projects in the market!
Activity: 154
The project is huge, but will you cooperate with any other companies? I expect this project to be genuine, not fraud I have seen various projects recently, but the white paper is also solid.
Activity: 280
I expect that the operation will go well as it is on the road map Your results are impressive!Keep working, I am waiting for the news and I've already decided to support the development team.Good luck dev...
Wish more people knew about this project.Devs we are waiting for a demo app, not only to check it out, but because that will attract more users.The potential is just amazing!
Activity: 112
I'm really into arb, so I like it that I can do things with the mobile app anywhere I want! Very convenientCan't wait to test out the smart Fortress system.
Finally fast and hassle-free platform!I hope everything goes as planned . I am waiting for the demo releases of the apps so I guess it will attract even more investors.Very promising
Fidelium keeps gaining popularity and support so I think that's a nice ICO to invest in.Love this project and the timeline. Makes sense to keep getting financed for the next steps.But now, the soft cap was reached really quick and I see how much public attention this project attracted.good luck
I ll have to read theory and stuff, but screenshots show intuitive interface, so I think even people who are beginners will feel comfortable with this software.Of course it will take some time to make it popular with the masses, but still Fidelium can become a big platform in the future.
Activity: 154
With the system Fortress suggests you can trade without any hassle or time delay.Yeah, one of the problems with exchanges is inability to keep pace with market-changes I followed this project form the beginning, but somehow wasn't sure if it will success.
Activity: 70
Recommend it as aproject for investment because this project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies.Wish luck to the developers!
Activity: 84
No one will promise you that this project is what you want, but Fortress is a tool which every serious trade have to check out.Fidelium looks interesting, this project has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting.
I'll always check for updates!Fidelium team concerned not only about profit!I don't yet time to thoroughly study the problematic of the your project, but with the first glance the project became interestingly for me)
They plan to make donations and sponsor different charities and organizations.That's not only just a startup, that's an effort to create a better future.Professional team and extraordinary project!
copper member
Activity: 32

It's good that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the info about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

Fidelium is trying to reach out to as many exchanges as possible on the globe and integrate them! So you will be able to trade all kinds of supported cryptocurrencies, using Fortess platform.
Pages:
Jump to: