Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 29. (Read 5445 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
That's very interesting. May be the goal is a bit hard to accomplish but the idea of the project is very clear. Fidelium is innovative and aimed at the most urgent issues we all face with! Thanks team!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Today many projects are popping up everywhere but Fidelium really stands out! One of the best projects in this sphere!
Activity: 112
developers and future users of Fidelium project expect its success. The platform is smart and innovative It will influence the crypto society. will see how it will change the industry
Very interesting project, first time came across it Team is well prepared and the ICO was great Will share it with my friends
Activity: 70
Like both design and the idea. Their vision for sure will help them succeed. ICO has already been successful and i hope you would make it
Activity: 126
Fidelium project looks very good, That's the one I have waited for. It can become really huge one because devs do a lot of work to develop cyrpto world
Activity: 126
As for me, this project is credible because you can see that people behind it are professionals. Debit card feature is very attractive. Going to read the whitepaper to learn more! Good luck!
Activity: 42
I am sure Fidelium will be very successful, I wish luck to the developers! this project can help to introduce more people to cryptostuff
Activity: 154
After reading a whitepaper i see clearly that this project is unique! Fidelium needs much more attention of the users i hope it wont be lost in the flood of other projects and ICOs
Activity: 364
Fidelium platform is not only fast but also incredibly safe! if they use multi signature wallets and hot and cold wallets system there should be no problems with safety at all!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
One of the best platforms with an unlimited potential! Love the vision of the team and think Fidelium will cope with many problems of crypto world!
Maxi
Maxi 21:17
Good project ! Love the idea that with this app which has master card system we soon will be able to use crypto-currency for our daily purchases! I aprecciate the fact devs are concerned about the furture of crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think Fidelium is impressive, this project has nice whitepaper, it is very informative. by the way, Fortress interface looks awesome!
Looks good. It should be a great project when it fully develops. Seems to be a fast and innovative platform. Wish you success! Nice job!
Activity: 42
Love that this project offers some really new, uncommon features, have to take a look at it, especially because its ICO was very successful
Fidelium looks very promising, unique platform
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Activity: 266
A very useful project which combines trading platfrom and other interesting functions. One of the best projects today I think that this project will win. Good luck.
Activity: 3
I heard ICO is already closed for this one. Is this going to be listed on any exchanges soon? Would be just useless without cooperation with existing exchanges.
cryptocurrency is attracting more and more people but there are also many problems . Fidelium has a convinient instrument to find solutions in this field! No doubt it will surpass my expectations!
Activity: 98
Great! mobile trading app and credit card integration seem to be a really nice thing, well at least for me , because with this hassle-free system I will make much more of my trading for sure!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Thats just what i was waiting for, because i often work with crypto.Also bounty conditions are nice! Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: