Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 33. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
They just posted a video with the demonstration of Fortress!! Really loved it, they pay much attention to the interface and the design! Check it out!
Activity: 126
Glad to participate In this project with a team of professionals, guys know whay they are doing! Good job!
Activity: 70
It's a great idea that Fortress will be integrated with the mobile app, which features a multi-walletand a debit card interface. That will make everything efficient
Love this project. It keep moving forward! Thanks to the developers and the community it will be a huge one!
Activity: 140
Taegang Mining Inc.(http://tmining.co.kr/), one of the most powerful companies leading Korea’s cryptocurrency industry, has joined partnership with Fidelium, reinforcing competitiveness and also expanding our influence on crypto market even further.!!!!
Activity: 112
Clear idea and obviously a well design projec! Moreover it is made by a reliable team! this ico will be successful!
copper member
Activity: 32
Fidelium need to convert our good words into deeds. Of course we all want great results. I wish them good luck and every success in the long and difficult task ahead.

Have you watched demonstration of Fortress program? They somehow completed demo version of the program, while the ICO has not even ended. It feels like easy arbitrage opportunity in crypto market is prettty near.

https://youtu.be/JMNBSH_CrZM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
NO AVATAR
Fidelium need to convert our good words into deeds. Of course we all want great results. I wish them good luck and every success in the long and difficult task ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
interesting project. pleases the big functional, responsible attitude of the team. I think you are sure to be successful
Activity: 126
Love both Fortress and debit card app, but what will be the main priority?
As i see it the main priority is the trading platfrom, they are going to keep developing it even after release
For sure this team don't want to be another money-hungry company I love that they want to make a positive impact on the world.
Activity: 308
Waiting for more options! They shouldn't limit this project to only
cryptocurrency trading! I have read about their future plans and I think they will bring out the full potential of cryptocurrency!
Whish they developed a way to connect and use cryptocurrencies to trade traditional financial instruments! Which is quite a feasible prospect if you watch Fidelium roadmap
Activity: 98
Great project. What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Super and very special project! I hope a lot of people see the high potential of Fidelium! Very easy, interesting and promising concept. I will keep watch and think will invest
It's another one of the few good projects this year, a kind of a project we must consider especially for those who trade cryptocurrencies and has some income in crypto
team?
website?

more info?

youre lacking critical things, or I'm unable to find those............
Their website is https://fidelium.io , there you can find links to their Twitter, Facebook and etc accounts. Follow them to stay up-to-date!
That's great! Actually, I think Fidelium can introduce more people to cryptoworld
Congratulations Fidelium reached Soft Cap. I hope there is enough time to bring more participants to the project!
Pages:
Jump to: