Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 40. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
can't wait for this one..

Shame that referral programme only covers presale & ICO, but doesn't extend to referring users.
Or is this in the pipeline ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Keep in mind that Fidelium is not only about arb so it doesn't make much sense to compare Fidelium with other arbitrage platforms, because Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card network, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life!
Activity: 182
That looks great. A well-thought idea, an informative website.I am going to study the whitepaper in more detail and will possibly invest
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with the project. Must say that the idea of arb is not really new, but the functionallity can make a difference of course.What I really like is the debit card network integration. I believe that this service will be quite in demand among users. I'm looking forward to implementation.
Activity: 126
The whole thing has quite a feasible prospect.Let's support the project!
Activity: 112
I always notice that multi-functional apps have too complex interface, but screenshots of Fortress are awesome!
Yeah, this trading platform looks easy to use. Interface is user-oriented, but the functionality is still impressive!
Activity: 98
This interesting project with the good road map and great idea. It is interesting to follow the development. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 308
Yeah, this trading platform looks easy to use. Interface is user-oriented, but the functionality is still impressive!
Activity: 70
Like the arb tool In Fortress! What OS will be supported?
Yeah, I prefer arb tools to bots, so really love the Fortress too. Fortress supports Windows but it also will be intergrated in the mobile app!
You can trade from any of your devices and do arb anywhere anytime. Mobile app is very convenient!
Activity: 84
Are there any plans for the future? Interested especially in the arb opportunities
Team will aim at supporting automated trading system based on programmed trading algorithms.
Activity: 126
Are there any plans for the future? Interested especially in the arb opportunities
This project is making a good progress! Hope you manage to do everything in time!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What kind of arb-tool Fortress is?
Fortress has a nice, smart and efficient arb tool. The system can automatically calculate and display best arbitrage opportunities. Also there will be an alert system and many other customizable functions!
Activity: 70
What kind of arb-tool Fortress is?
I always notice that multi-functional apps have too complex interface, but screenshots of Fortress are awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: