Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 42. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Good project! Strong team and ideas which we all need today contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors.
Activity: 70
What will happen to all unsold tokens?
Unsold token will be burned after ICO.
What currencies you accept during the token sale?
They are accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin
Activity: 98
What is the current progress and state?
Activity: 112
Awesome project!This platform, arb tool and debit cards are promising to be newsworthy. Good luck to real investors here and team!
Activity: 182
This one seems good to me) I read the whitepaper and I must admit that you have a good idea here, and it is simple for understanding! I'm excited for the next step!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How you will manage the currencies?
It will be managed via hot and cold wallet system. Most of the cryptocurrency will be stored in a cold offline wallet. Only the operation volume will be stored in hot wallets for smooth transactions.
Activity: 126
It's the good time to develop a platform with debit card, it will take some time to make it popular with the crypto users, so start now is the right thing to do. Fidelium can become a big platform in the future.
To be hones I think this project will be a big thing. I'm prepared to invest a little bit in it )
What currencies you accept during the token sale?
Like it! Wish I could do money with Fortress!
You can, concerning arbitrage opportunities Fortress provides
What distinguishes Fidelium from other platforms and solutions?
Fidelium is a cross-exchange trading platform with the debit card integration.
Activity: 266
Soft cap/ large cap amount?
Soft Cap = 38,000,000 FID
Hard Cap = 150,000,000 FID
Check out the pre-sale!
Activity: 98
Where the wole company is located?
Fidelium Inc. is registered in the United States.
Activity: 182
Hello, I'm having problem to sign up on your website
Activity: 112
Now DrPlus is a partner of FIdelium! You can pay your medical expenses with FID!
I am fascinated by the way this project keeps developing.Hope devs keep it up and will bring even more options!
Now many people still are not into crypto, with Fidelium it can change. Fidelium is a great contribution to crypto industry
Looks like Fidelium will provide one of the easiest ways of spending crypto in daily life
Yeah,no doubt that platform will come in handy
Activity: 308
Now DrPlus is a partner of FIdelium! You can pay your medical expenses with FID!
I am fascinated by the way this project keeps developing.Hope devs keep it up and will bring even more options!
Now many people still are not into crypto, with Fidelium it can change. Fidelium is a great contribution to crypto industry
Looks like Fidelium will provide one of the easiest ways of spending crypto in daily life
Activity: 140
 Like it! Wish I could do money with Fortress!
Activity: 266
I just started today to participate in this project. Soon the weekly report,I do not understand where to send it?? Good people tell me where.
Recommend contacting the team through fidelium.io

Thank you are a good man)
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
May we know the Team details and behind system capacity ?
Coz we all known now exchange need a stable system and bandwidth.

Pages:
Jump to: