Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 4. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 104
Please Share or Tweet!!!
We need your support! I am sure we can do alot more with the support from the community!
https://benzingafintechawards.com/vote-2018/mr/
FidentiaX Community Announcement: Vote for FDX to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

FidentiaX has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of FidentiaX.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (FidentiaX is only 360 votes, Unitus is doing better with 7,370 votes. Let’s change this!)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

thank you!!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
FidentiaX Community Announcement: Vote for FDX to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

FidentiaX has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of FidentiaX.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (FidentiaX is only 360 votes, Unitus is doing better with 7,370 votes. Let’s change this!)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
YES! Patience is the secret, and let's now forget about hard work in promoting it! While our community is growing, the volume and marketcap go to another level, what brings the chance to be listed on big exchanges !

Thanks!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This industry of insurance has its own way to get adopted by big players but the competition is getting interesting. Blockchain will be used successfully in area of services to eliminate the fraud and brokers role that is big hurdle on its way of success. It will need lot of time and hard work to see adoption but once it is done the market is of billions dollars to be explored ahead.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
YES! Patience is the secret, and let's now forget about hard work in promoting it! While our community is growing, the volume and marketcap go to another level, what brings the chance to be listed on big exchanges !
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Why the price of fidental X became so low. I am a bit confused as a FdX holder. Maybe, someone knows news or updates connected with the project?

Keep patience, we hope that good news become in this next month to price is going up
Keep calm and hold them.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Why the price of fidental X became so low. I am a bit confused as a FdX holder. Maybe, someone knows news or updates connected with the project?

this is a effect the price of bitcoin is down, so many of crypto is down.
if do you want to get updated of the project it is better to join oin telegram channel to get more information.

The more our community is growing, the more volume and marketcap we will get and the sooner we will be listed on big exchanges ! wait for information with impatience.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

this is a effect the price of bitcoin is down, so many of crypto is down.
if do you want to get updated of the project it is better to join oin telegram channel to get more information.
I think it is great that the team is going out to meet industry people and creating awareness, I am just concerned about the price of fdX.

As an investor in this project, i think it is important that we continue spreading the word about fidentiaX and what the project is trying to achieve in order for the price to moon..... the alternative is to cut loss and move on to another project. I guess I am here to stay!!

Let's do our part by talking about it in other community that we are in, maybe dev can consider a shrilling bounty?
Even more advertising would not be superfluous, and the more so it is very profitable for investors. It is necessary to tell about this as much as possible to the number of people

The advertising would have to be done right though. The problem in the crypto world is that everything is based off hype and excitement. How will people get excited for trading insurance? I'm not saying this as a determent - I AM invested in FDX and think that they are a leader in an untapped industry. But when so many crypto traders have the attention span of an ant and only care about silly P&D coins, it's difficult to explain why insurance trading is so beneficial.

You have a very valid point, gaining awareness is one challenge we are facing not just the "real" world but also the "crypto" world. We are gaining traction in the real world with conferences and media coverage. The team is also working on the cryptoworld by participating in crypto events, such as the one coming up in HK next week token2049.

If anyone of you come across events which potentially be useful to share about fidentiaX (even if its just a 50 pax meet-up) please let us know.
I think it is great that the team is going out to meet industry people and creating awareness, I am just concerned about the price of fdX.

As an investor in this project, i think it is important that we continue spreading the word about fidentiaX and what the project is trying to achieve in order for the price to moon..... the alternative is to cut loss and move on to another project. I guess I am here to stay!!

Let's do our part by talking about it in other community that we are in, maybe dev can consider a shrilling bounty?
Even more advertising would not be superfluous, and the more so it is very profitable for investors. It is necessary to tell about this as much as possible to the number of people
Actually as I can observe on this their is still need to develop this project. Even it is listed in Wandx seems fidentiax is quite and not booming yet. Maybe it should released more updates to attract the investors.

Thank you very much for the feedback.

We have been updating telegram and other social channels on our latest news and we could have done more here.

Here's one good news for our investors: https://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/02/26/new-episode-of-innovations-series-to-explore-breakthroughs-in-blockchain-technology-and-the-insurance-industry/

We are having quite a busy month of March, here's the details: https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/events-in-march-bcfd20f36faa

Thank you very much for all your support!

Aside from this new investors, and big events.. can we expect new exchange listing? I know FDX has great potential, so in my opinion. It deserves a better exchange.

We have been trying new exchanges since the end of ICO and continue to engage the exchange to explore potential listing. Unfortunately, it is not a simple process and at times extremely expensive. So one approach is while we continue to engage exchanges, we need to bring enough hype and awareness for fdX so that they can't ignore us. Community size is also a factor that they consider.

why not try to have FDX on a free listing exchange? aside from sticking to the idea that you need to pay first and spend expensively just to be listed?
there are so many exchange who do voting to get you token be listed. i think one of them is bit z.. why not try to contact them?

do you have any suggestions? IDEX? ForkDelta? Radar Relay? fdX is currently listed on them. We welcome others.
Ano
Merit: 253

From my point of view this project is moving with a good momentum recently they become partner with promising project. As I think future of this token will be very profitable for all investors but it demand some patience and good support from us.
Activity: 378

The advertising would have to be done right though. The problem in the crypto world is that everything is based off hype and excitement. How will people get excited for trading insurance? I'm not saying this as a determent - I AM invested in FDX and think that they are a leader in an untapped industry. But when so many crypto traders have the attention span of an ant and only care about silly P&D coins, it's difficult to explain why insurance trading is so beneficial.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
It has been slightly less than 5 months since we shared fidentiaX’s vision of building the World’s 1st Marketplace for Tradable Insurance Policies powered by Blockchain Technology. With the support of our community, we successfully raised funds for the project through our Crowd Token Contribution (CTC aka ICO) in Dec 2017.

Seen at: https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Actually as I can observe on this their is still need to develop this project. Even it is listed in Wandx seems fidentiax is quite and not booming yet. Maybe it should released more updates to attract the investors.

We have been updating telegram and other social channels on our latest news and we could have done more here.

Here's one good news for our investors: https://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/02/26/new-episode-of-innovations-series-to-explore-breakthroughs-in-blockchain-technology-and-the-insurance-industry/

We are having quite a busy month of March, here's the details: https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/events-in-march-bcfd20f36faa

Aside from this new investors, and big events.. can we expect new exchange listing? I know FDX has great potential, so in my opinion. It deserves a better exchange.

We have been trying new exchanges since the end of ICO and continue to engage the exchange to explore potential listing. Unfortunately, it is not a simple process and at times extremely expensive. So one approach is while we continue to engage exchanges, we need to bring enough hype and awareness for fdX so that they can't ignore us. Community size is also a factor that they consider.

why not try to have FDX on a free listing exchange? aside from sticking to the idea that you need to pay first and spend expensively just to be listed?
there are so many exchange who do voting to get you token be listed. i think one of them is bit z.. why not try to contact them?

Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Pages:
Jump to: