Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 8. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I received 34 fdx airdrop, thanks developer...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The more our community is growing, the more volume and marketcap we will get and the sooner we will be listed on big exchanges !
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Tokens for bounty expelled or not yet?
I participated in twitter and facebook.

We have received the spreadsheet from our bounty manager over the weekend and will be working on processing the payment over the next couple of days.

thank you very much for your support and please continue to support the project! We need to build a bigger community for the beneift of all!
hi dev. i see in the telegram the distirbutoin of token are in problem the question sir can get our token because its been to long the other member got thier token and no problem felling disapointed to the result  Huh
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
Where trade this token sir?

fdX is traded on Etherdelta, Coss, Ethbits, Radar Relay and we will be on Qryptos on 15/01/18.

thank you,

Alvin

do you have a plans to added in other exchanges dev?
Please added on bittrex or other exchanges more to trade of this tokens. thanks.
I think dev will add FDX on a larger exchange ,, we are just a bit more patient for it ,, because its too fast for me to go straight to bitrex or binance ,, maybe if to HITBTC or CRYPTOPIA first, so more people will know FDX
Activity: 668

fdX is traded on Etherdelta, Coss, Ethbits, Radar Relay and we will be on Qryptos on 15/01/18.

thank you,

Alvin

do you have a plans to added in other exchanges dev?
Please added on bittrex or other exchanges more to trade of this tokens. thanks.
Activity: 187
Merit: 104

thank you,

Alvin
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I just confirmed that the bounty social media is received
where do you have a plan to added at exchanges? I know that it already listed on etherdelta
but we are need other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have around 260 of these tokens so am not selling any of them now because these kind of niche tokens can go a long way and it has a small market cap so there is a lot of room for it to grow. I might try and pick up a few more if I can when the ETH blockchain is less congested. Picking up tokens when they are cheap is a good way of long term capitalizing and also supporting blockchain startups. Insurance is big business, so if they pull it off this can go in with the big boys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
airdrop spreadsheet thread please Smiley
this is not an airdrop thread. and you should check first for it.
the project has ended when all participants have received their payment.
and now FDX has been trading in coss.io and etherdelta.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Holding Tradable Insurance Policies in Your Portfolio

Tradable life insurance policies are insurance policies that policyholders can sell to third-party buyers who want to add life insurance policy exposure to their investment portfolio. Tradable life insurance policies can include endowment, whole life, universal life, key-man, and investment-linked insurance, among others.

Most life insurance policyholders are actually not aware that their policy is actually an investment asset that can be sold to third-party buyers instead of simply surrendering their policies back to the insurer when they want to access their policy’s cash value.

The market for tradable insurance policies is currently very illiquid, difficult to access and involves using several intermediaries in the process of buying and selling policies. Hence, this asset class has never managed to grow into an attractive market for investors.

However, this is about to change as Singapore-based fintech startup fidentiaX is developing the world’s first marketplace for tradable life insurance policies. The new blockchain-powered platform will bring together policyholders and insurance policy buyers in a transparent, user-friendly and trustless trading environment.

This will not only empower life insurance policyholders to sell their policies for a potentially higher cash value to third-party buyers instead of surrendering them but it will also attract investment managers, corporations, and private investors who want to gain exposure to this interesting alternative asset class.

The most prominent features of this asset class are capital preservation, stable returns, a fixed tenure, potentially higher returns than comparable asset class, and zero correlation to stocks and bonds, among others.

https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/7-reasons-why-you-should-consider-holding-tradable-insurance-policies-in-your-portfolio-a050f5b72114
Activity: 668
ico price was about $0.02
the price is now very good, higher than ico price in coss excange and etherdelta. this really surprised me, because fdx might get even higher

the price is 1,4$ at etherdelta now and higher than ico price
I hope of this token will be added on the big exchanges like bittrex
Activity: 882
ico price was about $0.02
the price is now very good, higher than ico price in coss excange and etherdelta. this really surprised me, because fdx might get even higher
Activity: 323
Hello! Got bounty for Twitter and Facebook! Thank you team and success in development!
Activity: 280
Hi dev. The disturbuted are done? And how long to get our token?
Activity: 187
Merit: 104

We have received the spreadsheet from our bounty manager over the weekend and will be working on processing the payment over the next couple of days.

thank you very much for your support and please continue to support the project! We need to build a bigger community for the beneift of all!
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Activity: 322
Thank you for this useful information! I still will not stop watching the price, it seems to me that growth will be necessary Smiley
Activity: 322
hi sir how many weeks before the distribution of token? its so long

Hi, We are still waiting for our bounty manager to finalize the spreadsheet.

thank you for your patience.
I'm already looking forward to my award, but I need to wait. In any case, we will receive our reward, the manager is working hard
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: