Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FIDGT] - FidgetCoin - X11 - PoW+PoS - Bounties - Buy Fidget Devices - - page 5. (Read 35584 times)

Activity: 727
Merit: 501
FIDGT available for add coin voting in NOVA:

Now it's your turn, fidgeters.

Salute

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Hopefully an exchange will come soon, it has been almost 2 weeks since I last asked where one is.

YoBit hasn't added any coins for the last 2 weeks, maybe this one will be in the next additions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hopefully an exchange will come soon, it has been almost 2 weeks since I last asked where one is.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Have you take a look to Nova? They are adding a lot of new coins lately.

Salute
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Any news the exchange??

@PhoenixWarrior333

What are you plans for manufacturing or resale? Is it possible to get branded option as well for companies?

So quiet in here... when is the news of exchange and fidget products coming ?

Honestly this is just getting ridiculous with the amount of time this coin has lived and it hasn't even been listed on an exchange yet... even one of the lesser heard of ones would be ok Undecided

So dev, what are your future plans? May be a do bounty to vote on add in some exchanges? I think it be simple.

any news about this coin dev? when this coin would be added to the exchanger? or another info?

When's the next YoBit sporadic coin addition listing ?

I want to see this on an exchange...please

YoBit is on the books Wink I will also mention I have finished contact with CoinExchange.io and let's just say things didn't go quite smoothly with their support after talks were made & them going back on their offer Undecided

I can happily say and confirm that I've received the first shipment of Fidgets in the post Grin Will post photo evidence shortly Smiley

With your question on the custom "branded" Fidgets, that is also an option that has been on the books although I would have to make slight adjustments for what is wanted and get the setup for doing so ready.
Activity: 85
When's the next YoBit sporadic coin addition listing ?

I want to see this on an exchange...please
copper member
Activity: 798
any news about this coin dev? when this coin would be added to the exchanger? or another info?
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Where can I get android wallet dev?

you hope android wallet?
but btw you not read in official thread
android wallet still reserved  Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
So dev, what are your future plans? May be a do bounty to vote on add in some exchanges? I think it be simple.
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
Honestly this is just getting ridiculous with the amount of time this coin has lived and it hasn't even been listed on an exchange yet... even one of the lesser heard of ones would be ok Undecided
Activity: 295
Where can I get android wallet dev?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So quiet in here... when is the news of exchange and fidget products coming ?
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
@PhoenixWarrior333

What are you plans for manufacturing or resale? Is it possible to get branded option as well for companies?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 413
Looks like someone's hungry, low diff miners are smart players, the more that jump on when this gets listed will be dreading not pointing a rig at this for a chance sooner.
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
Hi dev.... any news the exchange

It's too early for the Exchange:

= > Coin Supply (FIDGT)

= Premine >-82.800 Coins

good work dev... Wink Wink Wink

Lol most have been bounty claimed if you look at the richlist Cheesy

Oh and almost double the inital premine is available.

Very true but the thing is there is no exchange yet Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

= > Coin Supply (FIDGT)

= Premine >-82.800 Coins

Lol most have been bounty claimed if you look at the richlist Cheesy

Oh and almost double the inital premine is available.
Activity: 490

= > Coin Supply (FIDGT)

= Premine >-82.800 Coins

No news yet, we just have to wait it out.

On another note though I have contacted a well known Android Wallet Developer on here and inquired if he would be interested in creating one for FidgetCoin for one of the Bounties, he advised me he can but only accepts payments in BTC.

The cost is 700USD worth of BTC where 50% is paid upon proof from me that the wallet works and the other 50% upon publishing to the Playstore. Future updates cost between 80-300USD depending on the amount of effort required (a messy fork being 300USD).

In saying that I might have to re-itemize the Android & iOS Bounties to be used as funding to pay for the added services for the FidgetCoin Project.

No news yet, we just have to wait it out.
Pages:
Jump to: