Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FIDGT] - FidgetCoin - X11 - PoW+PoS - Bounties - Buy Fidget Devices - - page 8. (Read 35584 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm joined twitter campaign too. PM sent.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If I get this coin can I buy a whole bunch of fidget spinners with it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Slow and steady wins the race, take your time with getting everything set up for your store.

Exchange/s ? I know to be patient but any ideas when for a rough timeframe ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Getting bored while waiting for an exchange to pick this up, maybe I need one of these fidget spinners everyone is talking about to take my stress away Cheesy

Just you wait till we receive our first shipment to kick things off, I am quite confident that those who are interested in purchasing some will enjoy the different types of varieties Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Getting bored while waiting for an exchange to pick this up, maybe I need one of these fidget spinners everyone is talking about to take my stress away Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'm joined twitter campaign  Grin
Never replied to my PM  Sad

You said you would reply back with your [FIDGT] address, you didn't so no giveaway bounty has be sent yet.
Activity: 778
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Pm'd you dev to get in on the giveaway Grin

I for one am looking forward to the Fidget Toys you guys have on the way.
Activity: 308
This coin will be abandoned soon, same dev as PartyCoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annparty-partycoin-sha-256-powpos-hybrid-121-yearly-stake-1909029

Same thread style, shilling accounts registered same day as dev, same missing nodes in net.cpp and many more details... Roll Eyes

SHITCOIN
Activity: 392
I WTS 760 FIDGT = 0.06 BTC
send me PM
Activity: 980
Will the Fidget coins be used to buy Fidget products in future ? It is interesting idea as demand for fidget related products in on increase and more and more people are seen using these in my country. Specially fidget spinner is being used for fun and as anti stress tools and toys. I would like use this coin to buy if will be worth and possible in future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
How to get free coins ??
Free coins late, but you still have chance to get coins just follow account official for more you can go to page 1.

50 spots left for those who are late to the giveaway, get in quick before it ends.

All others who've done what was required have received their reward Smiley

ok thank dev, good luck your project Smiley
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
My kids have some of these things and they are pretty cool with designs they are not cheap either also keeps them entertained so it makes up for it, if you can offer them at discounted prices that would be great also is there anywhere to buy some coins at this time ?
How to get free coins ??
Free coins late, but you still have chance to get coins just follow account official for more you can go to page 1.

50 spots left for those who are late to the giveaway, get in quick before it ends.

All others who've done what was required have received their reward Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
How to get free coins ??
not open bounty translation dev, i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
open airdroop or bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign

Bounties are open as well as the Giveaway, a whole lot of Twitter participants have PM'd me overnight & judging by the numbers the giveaway is almost full Shocked

There has been many reservations for Translation Threads but most have yet to do so or have used Google Translate, "Those who use Google Translate will not be paid & will be painted red"
Activity: 644
not open bounty translation dev, i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
open airdroop or bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
Activity: 369
Coins looking good as there is quite a range of people interested + miners, I myself am looking forward to seeing what types of Fidget Devices I will be able to purchase with these coins Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
How to get free coins ??
Hmm, seems it already told by OP on the first page, you just need time to read it carefully. There just simple task to do to get bounties. Follow, Retweet and Like then send a PM to dev.

Pools - 600 [FIDGT] each for the first 6 Pools "That Stay Up" (3,600) [FIDGT]

Giveaway - 48 [FDGT] for the first 150 Twitter Users who Follow, Like & Re-Tweet FidgetCoin Twitter then PM/DM their Address & Twitter Account (7,200) [FIDGT]

Translation Bounties - 300 [FIDGT] each for 12 Translations (3,600) [FIDGT]

Website - 3,600 [FIDGT]

Android Wallet - 25,200 [FIDGT]

iOS Wallet - 25,200 [FIDGT]

Pages:
Jump to: