Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 70. (Read 184335 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
hyo
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
When I double click run.sh - gedit opens with this :

java -cp fim.jar:lib/*:conf nxt.Nxt

Somehow your desktop has assigned gedit as the default app to execute that file. Try doing it from the command line.

Code:
$ cd /home/USERNAME/fimfolder
$ java -cp fim.jar:lib/*:conf nxt.Nxt

-----------------

Tueueesen Takk!!!

Works easy

Smoerre Broe !!

Jeg ikke snakke Fimmik

joet omkring

Activity: 32
"secretPhrase" not specified

Trying to transfer to DGEX and can't due to the error above.

The downloadable wallet seems like a real pain just to install.

Thanks DGEX - I can always count on you when I need a difficult time.

oh yes!!!
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com

Try this https://wallet.fimk.fi:7886/admin.html
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254

The downloadable wallet seems like a real pain just to install.

Thanks DGEX - I can always count on you when I need a difficult time.
Heatledger.com
Activity: 658
I think patience will serve us well.   We should be listed eventually but should not rush.  This coin us just days old.
Heatledger.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
not yet on coinmarketcap

give it some time, the coin just came out mate.
Activity: 32
Activity: 52
Yes we noticed.
You should not worry, it's just the blockexplorer scraper scripts that have a small error somewhere in the transaction/balance calculations.
This is not related to the FIM blockchain in any way.
Your balance in the client is your correct balance. We'll be working on fixing the blockexplorer scripts today.

Great.  Thanks much!

Hi guys.  Just to let you know, my wallet is now showing off by ~1200 FIM (6 POW).  the Blockchain error is slowly increasing over time.

just in case this info helps you troubleshoot.

i really like the client - works great

Please don't mind the block explorer we're working on that (actually more trying to make time to work on it). But be assured the block explorer is nothing more than some scripts who fill a database of block data. The high number of forgers and blocks being added and removed is confusing it right now.

Edit: it's block explorer of course

Yes we noticed.

You should not worry, it's just the blockexplorer scraper scripts that have a small error somewhere in the transaction/balance calculations.
This is not related to the FIM blockchain in any way.

Your balance in the client is your correct balance. We'll be working on fixing the blockexplorer scripts today.

Great.  Thanks much!

Hi guys.  Just to let you know, my wallet is now showing off by ~1200 FIM (6 POW).  the Blockchain error is slowly increasing over time.

just in case this info helps you troubleshoot.

i really like the client - works great
Activity: 739
With 30k you will forge a block every 4 days on avarage.

What is the formula you are using to calculate this?

It was a WAG actually, but looks accurate. (with 100% base target)

333000000 / 2880 = 115625 (all available coins / blocks per day)
(30000 * 1) / 115625 = 0,259 (your coins * block target = how many block per day)

This is not accurate, because numbers are changing. Coin supply increasing, in reallity there is less then 2880 blocks per day, and the base target depends on how many coins are forging any given moment.

If you want to know more:
http://www.thenxtwiki.org/wiki/FAQ#Forging
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I see lots of people posting about how happy they are with the forging. I have been forging from the beginning and so far have not gotten a single block reward. My balance (now split over two forging accounts) amounts to over 30,000 FIM. Should I just consider this bad luck, or should I be looking for a problem?
Yes, for such amount and time spent forging it could be called [un]luck.

Also, I did a small test of the first asset, and I notice that if you place a sell order and then cancel it, you're still out 0.1 FIM. Is that how it's supposed to be? Normally the trading fee wouldn't apply until the order actually executes. So... if I keep changing my mind about an order, I would pay  0.1 FIM each time I place a new order (even if it never fills)? Is that how it's set up? Is it too late to change it to where the fee only gets charged upon order execution? I would much prefer that.
Every operation is proceeded through the blockchain, so you need to pay fee to avoid spam actions.

What is the formula you are using to calculate this?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I see lots of people posting about how happy they are with the forging. I have been forging from the beginning and so far have not gotten a single block reward. My balance (now split over two forging accounts) amounts to over 30,000 FIM.

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully I'll at least be average then, and forge one soon. With the first one, it's not even so much about the block reward as it is about the knowledge that brings that everything is working as it should. I felt the same way about forging my first block with NXT.
Activity: 739
I see lots of people posting about how happy they are with the forging. I have been forging from the beginning and so far have not gotten a single block reward. My balance (now split over two forging accounts) amounts to over 30,000 FIM.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I see lots of people posting about how happy they are with the forging. I have been forging from the beginning and so far have not gotten a single block reward. My balance (now split over two forging accounts) amounts to over 30,000 FIM. Should I just consider this bad luck, or should I be looking for a problem? I understand the rewards are rather random so I'm not intending to complain that I'm not so lucky, but if there is a technical reason preventing me from getting block rewards, I'd like to resolve it. But I'm not sure what to be looking for. Both accounts say they are forging, and both have been on constantly (or close to it). I don't notice any error messages in the little java box on my computer either.

So... do I wait and hope to get lucky soon? Or do I trouble shoot?

Also, I did a small test of the first asset, and I notice that if you place a sell order and then cancel it, you're still out 0.1 FIM. Is that how it's supposed to be? Normally the trading fee wouldn't apply until the order actually executes. So... if I keep changing my mind about an order, I would pay  0.1 FIM each time I place a new order (even if it never fills)? Is that how it's set up? Is it too late to change it to where the fee only gets charged upon order execution? I would much prefer that.

EDIT: I really like the feature where it tells you if it's the asset issuer setting a sell order. I really LOVE that.
Pages:
Jump to: