Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 72. (Read 184335 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Fork Detected

There currently is one peer (from Germany according to whois) who is on block 3381 while all other peers on the network are on or close to block 4090.
We advise you to shutdown your FIMK server and delete the blockchain. The blockchain is the folder called "fim_db" (you can simply delete that folder and restart).

Please note that the blocks that peer is currently forging will be gone when the fork is resolved. Nothing can be done about that.

Mine is on block 4115, seems ok.

Do you have an ip?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Fork Detected

There currently is one peer (from Germany according to whois) who is on block 3381 while all other peers on the network are on or close to block 4090.
We advise you to shutdown your FIMK server and delete the blockchain. The blockchain is the folder called "fim_db" (you can simply delete that folder and restart).

Please note that the blocks that peer is currently forging will be gone when the fork is resolved. Nothing can be done about that.

All forks are resolved.
Activity: 94
I have a Problem with DGEX:

Yesterday I sent 80000 FIMK from my account to DGEX-Account and when I tried to enter the token I generated with the FIMK-Client DGEX always said that it is not a valid FIMK-Token. So I wrote them a mail concerning this issue and have heard nothing. The FIMK are also not in my deposit  Angry

Anyone else experienced this?
Activity: 3
How many of them you got fot 1 BTC?

https://dgex.com/trading.cgi?acro=FIMK  Here is one market place that trades FIMK and its current value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Just remembered that I've actually did buy a small stake directly, and got into the wallet on:
https://wallet.fimk.fi:7886/

The balance pops the following message:
Effective Balance:   0 FIM

I've already set up a nickname to account to enable the public key (for 0.1 FIM), any idea what else is missing?

Also, is it really safe to send the password seed to this hosted server for forging?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Interesting to see the market getting established at Dgex.

BASELINE "FAIR" STARTING PRICE WOULD BE AROUND 530 BTC / 333,000,000 FIMK = 0.0000016 OR "5Z16".

After the first sellers make a windfall profit from the crazy-high initial enthusiasm bids at levels that can't be sustained long-term, there probably will be a crash back down to around this level.  Then the long, slow growth begins.  My prediction.

Lemme guess... you didn't donate (i.e. take a calculated risk that FIMK will deliver), and now want to buy at the same price with zero risk from those that took the risk?
Activity: 79
We're still working on the blockexplorer so expect some downtime/reloads but it should be usable now..
Assets and aliases will be added later..

FIMK Blockexplorer http://80.240.143.139

Block #2937 missing for some reason.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yes we noticed.

You should not worry, it's just the blockexplorer scraper scripts that have a small error somewhere in the transaction/balance calculations.
This is not related to the FIM blockchain in any way.

Your balance in the client is your correct balance. We'll be working on fixing the blockexplorer scripts today.

Great.  Thanks much!
the blockchain explorer shows my balance a bit lower than my the balance in my wallet. the difference is either 400 or 600 FIM, depending on when i check.  so the different looks like 2 or 3 POS awards.
should i be concerned about this?

Yes we noticed.

You should not worry, it's just the blockexplorer scraper scripts that have a small error somewhere in the transaction/balance calculations.
This is not related to the FIM blockchain in any way.

Your balance in the client is your correct balance. We'll be working on fixing the blockexplorer scripts today.
Activity: 658
the blockchain explorer shows my balance a bit lower than my the balance in my wallet. the difference is either 400 or 600 FIM, depending on when i check.  so the different looks like 2 or 3 POS awards.

should i be concerned about this?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i thought FIMK was supposed to have 30s block times not 60s like it is at the moment

This has been answered.

The block time is an approximation and will vary. On the test net where we have run FIM for over a month while doing more than 2 million transactions the average block time was between 32 and 54 seconds, this varied per day.
Activity: 620
i thought FIMK was supposed to have 30s block times not 60s like it is at the moment
Activity: 274
How many of them you got fot 1 BTC?
Oh and if I star Forging when coming back to online it gives me this.

Confirm Forging Start

If you want to start forging, type your secret phrase to confirm.

Warning: Your secret phrase will be sent to the server!

SECRET PHRASE

Then I  press cancel and try again but this time there is no warning sight:
"Warning: Your secret phrase will be sent to the server!"
It's me just worrying about small things again but is that warning issue ok ?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #n2woGVkjXXW91g3D

That warning is about using a FIM server that is not installed/running on your own computer.

People can run FIM on their server which you can then access, like the FIMKrypto organization does with https://wallet.fimk.fi:7886
But you should realize that you're sending your secret passphrase (the one that gives access to your account) to that other server.

The owner of that server could be collecting/intercepting your passphrases if you send it. Thats what the message is about.

Downloading FIM and running it yourself on your own computer does not expose your passphrase to anyone and is the recommended way.
Oh and if I star Forging when coming back to online it gives me this.

Confirm Forging Start

If you want to start forging, type your secret phrase to confirm.

Warning: Your secret phrase will be sent to the server!

SECRET PHRASE

Then I  press cancel and try again but this time there is no warning sight:
"Warning: Your secret phrase will be sent to the server!"
It's me just worrying about small things again but is that warning issue ok ?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #n2woGVkjXXW91g3D
Activity: 490
The anticipation!  Should be something special ha guys..?
Has anybody noticed difference (lag ?) between amount of confirmations that shows on resent transactions shown on dashboard and transactions pages ?
On dashboard it's like 20 confirmations and on transaction page it's already like 50 or what ever. Bet it's ok but I tought I would mention about it
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #f8lVTMHE848CT500
Activity: 734
I hoped they`ll connect the fimk IPO with the new Design...

Do you know the exact date? Graviton mentioned sometime in July?

before 15th july i remember

dgex shares gonna go ^^

what they really need to do is automatic deposits/withdrawal processing

Which Graviton has planned.

Planned a lot, hope he`ll deliver soon.
But when all the "Plans" from the Newsletter are integrated, to the Mooooon

Back to Topic!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

dgex shares gonna go ^^

Which Graviton has planned.
Activity: 32

dgex shares gonna go ^^

Pages:
Jump to: