Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Finally, Bitcoin withdrawals to PayPal from BitInstant! - page 3. (Read 11238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Why the multiple threads?

People tend to think that by posting on the "Bitcoin Discussion" board will get them more views.

Sorry, I didnt realize I made 2 threads. Feel free to delete the other one.

I can't delete it. Also, it's the other one that is posted on the correct board. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
A better option has arisen for me in the meantime (lower fees), but still, I am dang glad you are offering this!  It's about time someone did!

Yup, we understand this is a more 'premium' service, for those needing to cash out quickly and small amounts.

We're working on much cheaper withdrawal options, however we figured since everyone is having withdrawal issues we'd launch this ASAP

-Charlie

People tend to think that by posting on the "Bitcoin Discussion" board will get them more views.

Sorry, I didnt realize I made 2 threads. Feel free to delete the other one.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
A better option has arisen for me in the meantime (lower fees), but still, I am dang glad you are offering this!  It's about time someone did!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

donator
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
Thanks. I don't understand withdrawal process for international transfer and I am afraid. I am still afraid of paypal but thanks for letting me risk my money.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Hello Community,

As of today, you can fund your PayPal account with Bitcoins.

This service has been long-needed in Bitcoin World and now anyone holding Bitcoins can immediately get them converted to USD and placed in their PayPal account.

Step 1) Sell your coins at Gox, BitStamp, BTC-E, or Crypto, and withdraw a USD coupon.

Step 2) Visit BitInstant.com, select Coupon as the "Pay from" and PayPal as the "Pay to"

Step 3)  Fill out the account info, complete the process, and voila!

Orders are processed by our partner Virtual World Services GmbH and the Paypal funds will arrive from them. There is a 6% total fee for the service, which includes the PayPal fee.

Note: Our system will automatically flag a first-time withdrawal for a quick manual review. We check to see if the PayPal address is blacklisted, fraud, or mistyped. Usually, this can range from a few minutes to 12 hours (possibly longer on weekends). On subsequent withdrawals to PayPal, no manual review is needed and funds will appear within a few minutes.

For most transfers, the fee is 6% including Paypal fees. We've partnered up with Virtual World Services GmbH in order to make this possible, since they have a virtual currency approved account with Paypal. The Paypal and middleman fees we are required to pay per transfer are over 4.5%, for this reason we charge 6%.

Fast and easy Bitcoin payments to PayPal! Give it a try!

-The BitInstant Team
Pages:
Jump to: