Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 12. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
We have so many projects like this. What's your advantages? I don't understand this.
Activity: 108
Hi when will the ICO start? Any idea what the minimum buy in will be? $500? More or less? Thanks for any info you might have
Where are you from? What stupid questions? The site has all the information you need,

PRE-ICO     (40% Bonus)  1 May 2018 -  9 May 2018 (over)
ICO Level 1 (20% Bonus)     16 May 2018 - 23 May 2018
ICO Level 2  (0% Bonus)     25 May 2018 - 31 May 2018

How thoughtful of you to write all this  Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hi when will the ICO start? Any idea what the minimum buy in will be? $500? More or less? Thanks for any info you might have
Where are you from? What stupid questions? The site has all the information you need,

PRE-ICO     (40% Bonus)  1 May 2018 -  9 May 2018 (over)
ICO Level 1 (20% Bonus)     16 May 2018 - 23 May 2018
ICO Level 2  (0% Bonus)     25 May 2018 - 31 May 2018

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 196
I have studied the project and I really thank everyone who has worked hard and has spent a lot of effort, we will see good results in the future
Activity: 168
I was looking for the answer becuase it was not specified.. planning to create a review for Fixy Network... Smiley
You have telegram chat only in English?
Activity: 76
Could you tell me about your t-shirt giveaway?
Me too +++
Activity: 99
Could you tell me about your t-shirt giveaway?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
If I buy your tokens on 28 of May, will I get any bonus?

go to the first page of this topic, then tap on the link to the website. on the website you will see ico level 2 25-31 may bonus 0%

It looks like you are explaining the details of how to get a discount on this project. I really like the way you do it
Activity: 102
Hey! Nice that you translated your WP to so many languages. It's really useful for me and my partners Smiley Respect Cool Cool
Totally agree! It means a lot Smiley it's always cool when team knows what they're doing
Do you have any information about your average investment?
Activity: 120
Did you have airdrop ?
Activity: 15
Hey!

Will I get any bonus if I bring you a client? Do you have that kind of referance program?

Hello.

We don't have any referral program.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 78
Hey!

Will I get any bonus if I bring you a client? Do you have that kind of referance program?
Activity: 120
Hey! Nice that you translated your WP to so many languages. It's really useful for me and my partners Smiley Respect Cool Cool
Activity: 15
When will your tokens get listed?
Hello.

in the first weeks of june.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 78
Which country do you think is the best market for you?
Activity: 86
Activity: 99
When will your tokens get listed?
Pages:
Jump to: