Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 10. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
what is your target audience?
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
how will you earn?
Activity: 76
great idea! but how are you going to counter the spread of fakes and swindlers? I mean, how to distinguish the original from a fake?
Activity: 87
how exactly will I be able to use gift cards?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I've joined a lot of crypto project, but with Fixy , I can see it was different , with good vision, strategy, plan... I'm sure that this project will be a special project in 2018. Good luck!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
The concept seems fair, although more details (even a sneak peak) of the actual product would be good to see. Shout out to the devs who are quite interactive with the community.
Activity: 306
They can reach soft cap pretty fast. I think this in 1-2 month it's possible to get even hard cap. Let's see.
Activity: 15
How much is a minimum purchase?

Hello.

We don't have minimum but 0.01ETH is ok.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 56
How much is a minimum purchase?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Fixy network is a unique concept and brings with it some attractive graphics and promotional videos that really attract people.
Activity: 36
Any Bounty Campaign ??
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello! Where can I see the latest news about the project? How is the development of the platform?

Follow their medium post, it's updated : https://medium.com/@fixynetwork
or the best way to getting know more about the project is to ask directly to the team members in their telegram group : https://t.me/fixynetwork
Thank you very much that you wrote me links, where I can now check all the information about the project.
Activity: 104
what exactly do you offer?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Do you plan on doing a desktop app?

Good idea! As more and more stores getting webshops, more and more people will be buying from their home PC. After that a mobile app is a small step to take with big implications

It will make it more practical and easy to use many people around the world who want to use it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
When will you start distributing your tokens?

Hello.

Tokens are created and investors become it few seconds after payment with eth on erc20 wallet.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

and what about bounty hunters? will they get tokens or you did not decide yet what to do after 31 may?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Good idea! As more and more stores getting webshops, more and more people will be buying from their home PC. After that a mobile app is a small step to take with big implications
Activity: 87
When will you start distributing your tokens?
Activity: 196
I've joined a lot of crypto project, but with Fixy , I can see it was different , with good vision, strategy, plan... I'm sure that this project will be a special project in 2018. Good luck !!!
Activity: 67
Activity: 108
there's a probability that Elon Musk will soon enter crypto world (check his twitter, don`t know whether he's joking or not) + it's unlikely that ETH is categorized as a security, the implication of these 2 factors could propel crypto market cap to ATH in 2018 and making ICO blooming again, but it's just a speculation, let's see what will happen next...

Grin at least give me a merit, haha.
Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: