Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 42. (Read 7346 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
And why exactly from other countries do you want to start? As for me, I need to start with the United States, because there is a higher purchasing power.

Hello.

We can not start in a country like USA, where we have a lot of competitors and don't know about regulation.
But, if we start in a growing country like parts of europe, turkey and asia, we have better change.
Is not easy to get a debit or credit card in some countries here and also difficult to purchase bitcoin, eth, ltc or bcc ovre bank accounts.
This makes for us easier with OTC and Giftcards functionality to grow community and pick up some % in market.
Also gamifiction and store finder will make it easy for stores (we talking offline stores on street!) to catch some new consumer.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
And what will help you get rid of competitors, even if you start not from the USA, but from other countries of the same Europe?

Hello.

We don't have any competitor at the moment with the same idea.
Most of them are using Debitcard from Visa, Mastercard,.. and everybody knows, what is happened with this cards.
Sure, they selling with Marketing and some Visa, Mastercard logo on ICO more than us. But we working on a real solution without big player.
Simple, easy and safe.
And we also don't attract current crypto believers or investors, we see more potential in offline stores also.
Or ask some aunt, uncle in 50s how to buy bitcoin.
In some countries working Bitcoin ATMs very well, while the people will buy easy crypto assets without exchange or controlled with a linked bank account by exchange.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Activity: 252
And why exactly from other countries do you want to start? As for me, I need to start with the United States, because there is a higher purchasing power.

Hello.

We can not start in a country like USA, where we have a lot of competitors and don't know about regulation.
But, if we start in a growing country like parts of europe, turkey and asia, we have better change.
Is not easy to get a debit or credit card in some countries here and also difficult to purchase bitcoin, eth, ltc or bcc ovre bank accounts.
This makes for us easier with OTC and Giftcards functionality to grow community and pick up some % in market.
Also gamifiction and store finder will make it easy for stores (we talking offline stores on street!) to catch some new consumer.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
And what will help you get rid of competitors, even if you start not from the USA, but from other countries of the same Europe?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
i see tokensale goes good. more or less. what will happend with that tokens wich will be unsold?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.
The platform is primarily based on the same idea, to make actual use of crypto in a fast and efficient way. Im glad to see that the team took the initiative to actually do something about it.

Yes. and this is a good way to introduce crypto. I really hope that many people will support it and also even those who already know a lot about cryptos.
Yes, everyone will support this project because their intentions are very good.They wanted to use the cryptocurrency as a medium of payment for daily use. So the project is based on the great idea and also they wanted to make the people more digital. So making an investment in this ico will give us healthy returns after a certain time later.
Activity: 294
This project, like those similar to it, can popularize the crypto currency, and a greater circle of acquaintances with the world are crypting
It will be so! Thanks to this team, more users will learn about the crypto currency. And also they will get acquainted with the encryption and everything connected with the crypto currency.

Yeah you are right, this will be a big help to everyone. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project once launch. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

It's better to wait for the continuation of this development project for the future and generate a profit for all those who participate in it.
Their innovative plans are highly outstanding in the economy also their network will include a decentralized market place and a decentralized OTC exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project, like those similar to it, can popularize the crypto currency, and a greater circle of acquaintances with the world are crypting
It will be so! Thanks to this team, more users will learn about the crypto currency. And also they will get acquainted with the encryption and everything connected with the crypto currency.

Yeah you are right, this will be a big help to everyone. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project once launch. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

It's better to wait for the continuation of this development project for the future and generate a profit for all those who participate in it.

Why its better to wait for the continuation of the development? Is the project stopped now? Or should we say let's wait and see how active this project and hoping for more updates very soon.

From what I know the development hasn't stopped internally though like most projects they are probably ignoring the investors and others here
Activity: 120
PRE-ICO without KYC or Whitelist is the biggest interesting of Fixy Network for me. But the team will care about money laundering problem via exchange, buy, trading Fixy Token? This is not good because illegal and can affect to Fixy at the future.
I have a question, at their main ICO will need KYC or whitelist? Well i see they reach 582.28 ETH at this PRE-ICO, meet soft cap?

there wont be a KYC for Fixy Network ICO since they have consulted their legal advisors & they concluded that it's possible to be listed on popular exchanges without the needs of KYC. I think the KYC will be needed when we buy fixy gift cards to prevent terrorism funding/money laundering. The softcap is 2400 ETH.
If they is no KYC many investors will like to participate as most of them now a days also thinking keenly not to expose their individual identity and successfully safeguard their funds on a successful platform.
It's true that fixy don't need KYc since they have secured platform. But how would they gonna make a card or app which will be used for tansactions if they don't have any files of the members?
If i am not mistaken the KYC procedure will be done ont the spot when we buy fixy gift cards on fixy store, fixy team said the KYC will also be used to as the OTC trade feature safe measure.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
They have great features and they are really doing a great job producing it i for one am sticking with this
Activity: 532
this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

I don't think they can easily implement this project in USA aside from the fact that they are going to have a lot of competitors. It will be a good strategy for them to make a name first in other countries and prove what they can do.
Actually you are right buddy the team should set their priority first. Like making and creating its name popularity. We can't stop the competitors in the market but we can compete and prove that our project is better and wonderful than others. We can make huge changes that can be retained to investors and client's mind. Hope the team will entertain this suggestion and  make a difference.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI

To achieve the goal of being able to be know by everyone and use this currency for daily transaction they admins need to put a huge effort on it.
Activity: 322

Why its better to wait for the continuation of the development? Is the project stopped now? Or should we say let's wait and see how active this project and hoping for more updates very soon.

haha, yeah all we need to do is waiting for them to announcement new things and attractive more investors. But i see lots of Korean interested in this project. Is it good for this project guys?
Well I dont see anything wrong if more Koreans are interested about this project bud. Everybody is welcomed to participate and invest including you.
Activity: 532
I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.
The platform is primarily based on the same idea, to make actual use of crypto in a fast and efficient way. Im glad to see that the team took the initiative to actually do something about it.

This is what makes the crypto more advantage than fiat "fast and efficient way of transactions". This is a futuristic idea because for now, crypto is not yet totally accepted and it is still under some further investigation and hopefully this will be globally accepted so that we can fully make used of cryptos.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes. and this is a good way to introduce crypto. I really hope that many people will support it and also even those who already know a lot about cryptos.
Activity: 238
Activity: 14

haha, yeah all we need to do is waiting for them to announcement new things and attractive more investors. But i see lots of Korean interested in this project. Is it good for this project guys?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
You should establish partnerships with card providers as fast as possible (tenx for example), ad networks (adbank), and blockchain ecommerce services (guardium). Especially guardium is a great match because both of you are still very young and could therefore help each other grow faster. Good luck!

Yes, you are right there mate, Thank you for the suggestion, Partnering and working with legit and established companies like these will have a big impact and trust from the people who are interested to join the FIXY network.

I think if they want to grow faster, they need to have a partnership with companies that already well-established platforms. Adbank is still under develop.

Compared to fixy, adbank is lightyears ahead. Fixy needs smaller partnerships first before bigger companies get interested
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: