Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 45. (Read 7346 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

We are in touch with Laws from U.S.A.
It will take time, but is possible.
First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.
If we don't reach Softcap by ICO, Investors will become his ETH back, retour.
We will finance Company with another channels.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Of course, with US law there may be problems, but this is the largest and richest market in the world. Maybe the team should think about and come first to the US market?

Hello.
We know 40% of total market is in USA.
But we must go legal way, this is not so easy as spoken and written.
That's why we don't providing fiat/debit cards like anothers on market.
Giftcards have another definition and can be sold easier.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Yes, maybe when the project is successful and already got some good funds and already gathered complete requirements needed then maybe they can try to comply with the US laws and regulations in the near future.
It is much better if they comply to all the requirements bud just to be safe instead of being questioned right after the made a successful sale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Of course, with US law there may be problems, but this is the largest and richest market in the world. Maybe the team should think about and come first to the US market?

Hello.
We know 40% of total market is in USA.
But we must go legal way, this is not so easy as spoken and written.
That's why we don't providing fiat/debit cards like anothers on market.
Giftcards have another definition and can be sold easier.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Yes, maybe when the project is successful and already got some good funds and already gathered complete requirements needed then maybe they can try to comply with the US laws and regulations in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Fixy platform work for using the cryptocurrencies around the world.Though it is difficult to main in all around world but they are trying to implement it including USA
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I don't think they can easily implement this project in USA aside from the fact that they are going to have a lot of competitors. It will be a good strategy for them to make a name first in other countries and prove what they can do.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Why it is worth listening to deputies and their bans? Nobody will be able to check in any way, than I am engaged if I do it anonymously. In one country there are still no tough laws and especially don't watch those who are engaged in cryptocurrency.

Yes. not all countries are strict with this laws and regulations.So maybe the team not need to focus more with that concerns and they must focus first with the development of this project and make it successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Dude, promoting another project in another project is a prohibited way to promote your project, it is a failure of your project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Why it is worth listening to deputies and their bans? Nobody will be able to check in any way, than I am engaged if I do it anonymously. In one country there are still no tough laws and especially don't watch those who are engaged in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Hello Lesom.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good to know that this team are very active to response and if ever the project didn't reach the softcap they can get their eth back. Nice dev, I am really hoping that more people will support this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
guys i want to share you strategic considerations to participate in the fixy network ico :

1. solid advisors
*known to be able to successfully previous icos under their advisory on popular exchanges such as binance, bittrex, etc
* one of the advisors is highly respected economist & researcher from germany, which from reading his personal blog (krypto x) you can consider how deep his knowledge & experience is, also his vast networking among whales/institutional investors in the world.

2. high degree of professionality
*the management is willing to put a large of capital even before the ico begins to show how serious they are in conducting the ico
*passing a smart contract audit from an independent smart contract auditor (its rare to see a token based project conducting smart contract audit for its token before ico starts because of the high cost involved in the process)
* the team is always following its roadmap milestone and deliver on time (we can see MVP & partnership already before the ico starts) even they attempt to expedite some of their milestones (like fixy gift card).

3. High return probability
*relatively low soft/hard cap & coin supply (100m) compared to the industry size (ecommerce, dex, advertising services)
*since mobile ecommerce is commonly attracting many people to utilize it, ico listing feature from fixy app will be in high demand because know that google, facebook and others are stopping their service to crypto related ad (to this day ive never seen a mobile platform offers similar solution).
High demand with low token supply translates into the steady appreciation of the token price.

that's what i found, i am following this project very closely since early march & absolutely bullish on it, feel free to share what you've found guys, thanks.

These 3 factors can be considered as their main attraction for the investors since they are all worthy to be supported. What I can say is that the team created a very well-planned project which has a clear vision in the future.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Hello Lesom.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Clear information. Thank you.
Doing good job guys. awesome.
Activity: 378

Hello Lesom.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
guys i want to share with you strategic considerations to participate in the fixy network ico :

1. solid advisors
*known to be able to successfully list previous icos under their advisory on popular exchanges such as binance, bittrex, etc
* one of the advisors is highly respected economist & researcher from germany, which from reading his personal blog (krypto x) you can consider how deep his knowledge & experience is, also his vast networking among whales/institutional investors in the world.

2. high degree of professionality
*the management is willing to put a large of capital even before the ico begins to show how serious they are in conducting the ico
*passing a smart contract audit from an independent smart contract auditor (its rare to see a token based project conducting smart contract audit for its token before ico starts because of the high cost involved in the process)
* the team is always following its roadmap milestone and deliver on time (we can see MVP & partnership already before the ico starts) even they attempt to expedite some of their milestones (like fixy gift card).

3. High return probability
*relatively low soft/hard cap & coin supply (100m) compared to the industry size (ecommerce, dex, advertising services)
*since mobile ecommerce is commonly attracting many people to utilize it, ico listing feature from fixy app will be in high demand because we know that google, facebook and others are stopping their service to crypto related ad (to this day ive never seen a mobile platform offers similar solution).
High demand with low token supply translates into a steady appreciation of the token price.

that's what i found, i am following this project very closely since early march & absolutely bullish on it, feel free to share what you've found guys, thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Activity: 672
This is very good project They have a good team and I have also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their projects will be more popular in some countries. The idea and work speed of this project is very good. Hopefully the project will be success.
I support your point of view. The Fixy project and its development team are very active in developing and launching the platform. And now the project already has a lot of followers and prospective investors.
It is very good that there are such users who remained to support the project. After all, not all will remain until the end and watch the development of the project. I will follow him further. Waiting for updates from the developers!
Activity: 224
This is very good project They have a good team and I have also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their projects will be more popular in some countries. The idea and work speed of this project is very good. Hopefully the project will be success.
I support your point of view. The Fixy project and its development team are very active in developing and launching the platform. And now the project already has a lot of followers and prospective investors.
The team is also working on their new announcement. Lets stay tuned and continue to support this project. Fixy team are woking hard to provide the members want.
Furthermore. Team Fixy are very responsive on their telegram channel where all upcoming plans and the details are being updated always by the administrator. And maybe that's the reason why they have gathered 7k and plus members. Keep up the good work team and always maintain your energy so that investors will be very glad and proud.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The team is also working on their new announcement. Lets stay tuned and continue to support this project. Fixy team are woking hard to provide the members want.
Activity: 120
and when will the partners be disclosed? or dates, too, can not be called, I just do not really understand
All the partner and the partnership deeds made with Fify network for now might seems their partners wish their details need to be maintained on a huge confidential without giving up exposing to the public.

is it strange. Is there you can not announce the date of disclosure of partners? all so difficult and secret? Grin

NDA. If they announce a single detail of the agreement made, the partnership will nullify.
Activity: 196

Truthfully speaking this is not just a good project but an amazing project. We cant force everyone to believe on this project but when the right time comes they will voluntary join this project.

I am here looking for a reason what makes FIXY an amazing project as what you mention. Can you give me a comparison to other payment systems like hawala, bonpay, dragon coin and a lot more?

Hey mate, have you already read their white paper? By reading that you can easily distinguished the difference of Fixy to other platforms.
I agree, you can determine already the project that they are different with each other. You can also see in the title already. You can't jump in yet if you didn't read their whitepaper.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: