Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 61. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Lol you can tell he is a shitposter, all he does is goes around begging for coins..
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
I think this is not the best project for investment. A terrible telegram account and a lack of updates.

Lol what are you talking about, there are tons of updates. If you dont want to invest then dont. Its quite simple. Go buy peep coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:15:25 PM
I think this is not the best project for investment. A terrible telegram account and a lack of updates.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:22:22 PM
Wow. 3000 barter exchanges * 1000 person per = 3M new users for flash who would be willing to use it since it is universal and there is a fiat ramp #BRILLIANT

interesting video, definitely motivates me to buy more flash as soon as i get more money.
Activity: 20
August 10, 2018, 03:53:20 PM
Wow. 3000 barter exchanges * 1000 person per = 3M new users for flash who would be willing to use it since it is universal and there is a fiat ramp #BRILLIANT
Activity: 65
August 10, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
Learned a lot of new stuff about FLASH from that vid. I love the split feature!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 66
August 10, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
Woah just watched the crypto rich video, i am very impressed. FLASH will be the top community coin alongside Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
That is something I admire about flash, they dont just shill updates for pumps. They are focused on being a trustworthy brand like bitcoin
August 10, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
$FLASH co-creator @ChrisKitze discussing big things coming for FLASH: @FTI_Foodtech has big plans for FLASH in the barter industry FLASH wallet share feature FLASH helping people in #Venezuela #GoFaster #Crypto

https://twitter.com/FlashCoins
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
its important to note that while other projects "talk" about upgrades
FLASH is bringing them
August 10, 2018, 01:55:06 PM
At the end of the day most people lie about caring about the tech and care about the money thats why we saw tons of pumps in december but i think this year a lot of those bs projects like POWR and Stratis will die and projects like FLASH will florish

The first part you said is right that everybody is essentially investing in the hopes that the money goes x-fold soon after. As for Flash I don't know. What in your opinion makes Strats a bs project and this not?

FLASH currently has major partnerships with the barter industry facilitated with FTI Foodtech, despite it being a viable replacement to credit cards/paypal (thousands of txns per sec/low fees)
it has shown it can be implemented into the real world (which should be the goal of all cryptos). This first step is major in the direction of adoption and use case. What has any other crypto besides Bitcoin done to solve a real world problem while remaining decentralized?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
At the end of the day most people lie about caring about the tech and care about the money thats why we saw tons of pumps in december but i think this year a lot of those bs projects like POWR and Stratis will die and projects like FLASH will florish

The first part you said is right that everybody is essentially investing in the hopes that the money goes x-fold soon after. As for Flash I don't know. What in your opinion makes Strats a bs project and this not?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
Its amazing to see that FLASH has taken precautions just like bitcoin to prevent becoming an inflationary crypto like others while as the same time making it not affected by energy consuming hierarchies competing during mining. Consensus nodes is the future.

Well the creators are veterans in the crypto space so they have a good idea what will be relevant in the fute
August 10, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
Its amazing to see that FLASH has taken precautions just like bitcoin to prevent becoming an inflationary crypto like others while as the same time making it not affected by energy consuming hierarchies competing during mining. Consensus nodes is the future.
August 10, 2018, 03:01:58 AM
I agree because most ppl see crypto as a get rich quick scheme and not a revolutionary technology. Soon they will see the wasted opportunity of not investing time into making a useful project.
August 10, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
The biggest problem in the crypto space is that people are creating blockchain companies that try to solve problems that don’t actually exist.
August 10, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
They would make some gains here and there but the real gains is from finding a gem that is under rated and holding. Like the people who bought btc at like 100$ and held to 20k cuz they believed.
August 10, 2018, 01:53:47 AM
well, many people have the same mind to buy bitcoin now, because of the low price. many people buy bitcoin, because there is a high probability that the price will be higher. well, even big investors also do that.
August 10, 2018, 01:41:48 AM
There  are different way to deal with different coins and we can make the money with the right method. For example, we need to hold btc/etc and FLASH for the real gains.
August 10, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
The FLASH Consensus model of decentralized governance is an evolution in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: