Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 57. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:50:34 AM
At the end of the day most people lie about caring about the tech and care about the money thats why we saw tons of pumps in december but i think this year a lot of those bs projects like POWR and Stratis will die and projects like FLASH will florish

The first part you said is right that everybody is essentially investing in the hopes that the money goes x-fold soon after. As for Flash I don't know. What in your opinion makes Strats a bs project and this not?

FLASH currently has major partnerships with the barter industry facilitated with FTI Foodtech, despite it being a viable replacement to credit cards/paypal (thousands of txns per sec/low fees)
it has shown it can be implemented into the real world (which should be the goal of all cryptos). This first step is major in the direction of adoption and use case. What has any other crypto besides Bitcoin done to solve a real world problem while remaining decentralized?

The viable replacement scenario is not only about tx/s. Credit cards and Paypal have built out their whole infrastructure for decades and they have a lot of leverage when it comes to negotiation.

Well FLASH is an alternative to the monopolized payment system that is credit cards. People will not abandon it 100% and they are not expected to. Instead offer the option to save themselves 3% in processing fees by using FLASH. In the long run 3% adds up to a lot
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 08:32:53 AM
At the end of the day most people lie about caring about the tech and care about the money thats why we saw tons of pumps in december but i think this year a lot of those bs projects like POWR and Stratis will die and projects like FLASH will florish

The first part you said is right that everybody is essentially investing in the hopes that the money goes x-fold soon after. As for Flash I don't know. What in your opinion makes Strats a bs project and this not?

FLASH currently has major partnerships with the barter industry facilitated with FTI Foodtech, despite it being a viable replacement to credit cards/paypal (thousands of txns per sec/low fees)
it has shown it can be implemented into the real world (which should be the goal of all cryptos). This first step is major in the direction of adoption and use case. What has any other crypto besides Bitcoin done to solve a real world problem while remaining decentralized?

The viable replacement scenario is not only about tx/s. Credit cards and Paypal have built out their whole infrastructure for decades and they have a lot of leverage when it comes to negotiation.
August 14, 2018, 05:29:07 AM
Future looks bright for flash since they are in their own niche which they will dominate
The wallet is very easy to use which is a big plus in my books, so easy i can even let my grandma use it which is something im proud to say for such advanced technology  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:23:27 AM
Flash is something that is great, very reliable so as to make someone who is inside will have many advantages, I have the feeling that this project will be getting better and more advanced.

Definitely well said, i agree with you 100%. FLASH has a lot of advantages that will benefit everyday people such as merchants and consumers with fast transactions and very low fee. People without a bank account or credit card now have a way to survive
August 14, 2018, 05:21:22 AM
Hello , please some more info like Soft cap , Hard Cap and where can i buy your token ?

The total supply is fixed at 900M coins, all coins have been premined. Currently you can purchase flash at cryptopia (best choice) or coinexchange.io for btc/ltc or on einstein.exchange for usd.
August 14, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
Seems like the storm is slowly blowing past
Markets are recovering..
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
Flash is something that is great, very reliable so as to make someone who is inside will have many advantages, I have the feeling that this project will be getting better and more advanced.
Activity: 70
August 14, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
At the end of the day its what inside the box that counts more than where it is sold. FLASH has solid tech and started from nothing, that is way better imo than projects on huge exchanges  that started with hundreds of millions and no product.
August 14, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets, sell when everyone is happy" - Warren Buffet
August 14, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
If you don't good I'm cryptocurrency,  you get to miss the moment  when you become very valuable in dollar terms and pay your off for your patience for hodling...
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:08:24 AM
I really believe inside HODLING it is a successful means of problem management upwards and choosing the right coin that is made to solve a problem (FLASH) is like me being early to the BTC party in 2010.
Activity: 20
August 14, 2018, 02:45:26 AM
Im glad to see FLASH is still hard at work to push out updates when the market is so dark
Activity: 65
August 14, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
FLASH is headed for $1+

FTI + barter exchange integration

Binary/Jason King

Chris Kitze

Excellent wp

Easy wallets

Utility + Adoption + tech + team

Top 20 (top 10?) here we come

Well said, i saw that on reddit also haha
Activity: 66
August 14, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
FLASH is headed for $1+

FTI + barter exchange integration

Binary/Jason King

Chris Kitze

Excellent wp

Easy wallets

Utility + Adoption + tech + team

Top 20 (top 10?) here we come
August 14, 2018, 12:14:19 AM
In this market most people just follow what their friends are doing and dont even research, they hate to read and dont even read the whitepaper to see what the project entails. So its easy to fool people to invest into shit
August 14, 2018, 12:01:26 AM
What interest me in crypto is not only the technology but the profit return of this very volatile market, those that do FOREX will understand better what I mean. And I believe that is what interest many as well.

TECH > Money any day, right now the stock market is so inflated with money but no good ideas.
August 13, 2018, 11:10:03 PM
Are you sure we do not lose money when investing in your project?

Lol bro.. it aint my project. I am just a normal person like you. You gotta do your own research and decide for yourself.
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 10:23:22 PM
Are you sure we do not lose money when investing in your project?
August 13, 2018, 10:22:34 PM
I hope that to add more information for me understand about your project. Cảm ơn  Grin

Check out the first page lots of info there, also join the discord lots of people willing to answer questions, you can also ask here and i can try to help with what i know
Activity: 20
August 13, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
I hope that to add more information for me understand about your project. Cảm ơn  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: