Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 82. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
i don't see the nodes for wallet.
can somebody write them here?
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
April 29, 2018, 01:57:16 AM
By far my favorite coin. Great tech, great team, great community, and great real world use. They are not trying to artificially pump the coins price, and instead are creating organic growth. Glad to be a part of the Flash community, and watch it progress.

I would prefer some fertiliser Smiley.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
FLASH will be governed by 101 GovNodes and the votes of FLASH coin holders who commit their coins to a GovNode. This is independent of the blockchain and GovNodes, along with the coinholders, are entirely responsible for delegating the mining, the appropriate fees to charge and the distribution of any fees in excess of the
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 07:44:07 PM
By far my favorite coin. Great tech, great team, great community, and great real world use. They are not trying to artificially pump the coins price, and instead are creating organic growth. Glad to be a part of the Flash community, and watch it progress.
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
There are many altcoins out there that is more profitable than this shitcoin. But I'd you think it would go somewhere, then prepare to be a bag holder and hopefully you won't regret it later. But of course I will suggest you to don't buy crap.

LOL what are you talking about?!

no answers looks like fuddd

Lots of NANO-lovers are also fudding in the discord chat of flash sometimes.. I guess flash is doing something right.. Those guys are scared of us so they start to fud..

they start talking bad about other project when they feel attacked. they think FLASH is a threat for them so it is positive for us people no worry

Agreed.. has to be the reason they are fudding all the time.. I don't care at all it just shows that flash is on the right way!
Activity: 47
April 27, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
There are many altcoins out there that is more profitable than this shitcoin. But I'd you think it would go somewhere, then prepare to be a bag holder and hopefully you won't regret it later. But of course I will suggest you to don't buy crap.

Lots of NANO-lovers are also fudding in the discord chat of flash sometimes.. I guess flash is doing something right.. Those guys are scared of us so they start to fud..

they start talking bad about other project when they feel attacked. they think FLASH is a threat for them so it is positive for us people no worry
April 27, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

April 27, 2018, 06:41:47 AM
where can i listen to the q&a?

'@here thank you everyone for another great Dev Q&A session, we'll be getting videos, articles and a recap posted up tomorrow!  Have a great night everyone! #gofaster'

Posted in discord..
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

Maybe he's offline for a bit, let's wait a few more days for him to respond:)
April 27, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

I think video's have been made and someone will write everything down in a nice text. Don't know when this will be out, normally the day after!
Activity: 10
April 27, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

Activity: 10
April 27, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
Activity: 20
April 26, 2018, 04:17:43 PM
NEXT FLASH DEV UPDATE Q&A

https://twitter.com/FlashCoins/status/988751190858125313

'The next $FLASH Dev Update Q&A will take place at 8:30pm PST this Thursday the 26th of April.

Please submit your questions for the Dev team in #chat in the FLASH Discord

#gofaster'

If you have any questions, be quick! Today is the Q&A Smiley

is it over already? want to ask something

you can still ask your q's i believe mate

Good thanks mate
April 26, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

'The next $FLASH Dev Update Q&A will take place at 8:30pm PST this Thursday the 26th of April.

#gofaster'

you can still ask your q's i believe mate
April 26, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Activity: 20
April 26, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

#gofaster'

April 26, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

#gofaster'

April 26, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Why do you think this is a shitcoin? Please give me some explanation!
April 26, 2018, 07:22:15 AM
April 25, 2018, 05:00:46 AM
I only have 20 euro to invest, I have no more, but I will do it so don't dissapoint me! Smiley

i also started with not much money only 50$. Portfolio is worth over 3.000 now so you will be fine

I think a lot of people started with a small amount. Just make wise decisions: DYOR. Read as much as you can on forums etc.

its very risky to start with a lot of money in my opinion

I don't know, I think it depends on how good you know the market. If you do some good research before and study the market it isn't that risky:)
Pages:
Jump to: