Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 79. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
I have had sub 2 seconds transactions at time. Maybe best was 1-1.5secs or less. Which is pretty impressive..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:15:44 PM
Are transaction really only 2 seconds?
Activity: 70
July 30, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
Yeah @Seville, they definitely did a good job. I want to see what they will update us with next.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:50:33 PM
I cant stop looking at that ANN thread layout, its beautiful.. Whoever made it is very experienced with Aesthetics
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 06:43:48 PM
Speed is what is going to drive user adoption.  With transaction that only take seconds, FLASH will catch on quickly.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 06:37:23 PM
Einstein is better than coinbase imho because it caters to people worldwide. More people will try to hedge their wealth in crypto than in the banking system. Lately anyone with any sizeable amount of money or questionable income (not from a 9 to 5 job) is getting their accounts closed. "Freelance" is not a suitable answer for them anymore even tho you pay taxes.

Yeah recently I deposited some flash on there and it was confirmed within a few seconds. I saw a video from Jason (co-creator) who said they were trying to get it down to 1-2 confirms.

That's the beauty behind FLASH, it's so fast.  Exchanges can use it as the reserve cryptocurrency and allow nearly instant deposits or withdrawals.  No more going on a 10k jog waiting for your BTC to confirm.
July 30, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Einstein is better than coinbase imho because it caters to people worldwide. More people will try to hedge their wealth in crypto than in the banking system. Lately anyone with any sizeable amount of money or questionable income (not from a 9 to 5 job) is getting their accounts closed. "Freelance" is not a suitable answer for them anymore even tho you pay taxes.

Yeah recently I deposited some flash on there and it was confirmed within a few seconds. I saw a video from Jason (co-creator) who said they were trying to get it down to 1-2 confirms.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
Activity: 18
July 30, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
Question for the Flash team. Is Einstein Exchange up and running? Can I buy Flash directly from my bank account now?

Yes it is and yes you can. You can buy FLASH direct with debit card or credit card, I have used it and it is easy.

That's great, well the credit card thing is a little scary! I'm signing up now. Einstein is Coinbase 2.0.
July 30, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
Question for the Flash team. Is Einstein Exchange up and running? Can I buy Flash directly from my bank account now?
Activity: 15
July 30, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
Email send is a great idea, makes it easy for anyone who uses Paypal to just start using FLASH.  Type in the email address and send.

I sent some Flash to my girlfriend with the mobile wallet using her email.  Now she wants me to send her Flash everyday, dangerous precedent I have set.

Keep an eye on FLASH in the coming months. Lots of hard work being done!

Interesting coin. I just came across Flash and bought some the other day. Now I'm feeling even more bullish after seeing where Flash is headed and their commitment to this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:43:56 PM
Email send is a great idea, makes it easy for anyone who uses Paypal to just start using FLASH.  Type in the email address and send.

I sent some Flash to my girlfriend with the mobile wallet using her email.  Now she wants me to send her Flash everyday, dangerous precedent I have set.

Haha this made my day!
July 30, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

July 30, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
I had some of these coins since last year and I forgot about them. I will surely join the discord and keep up with the news
Activity: 20
July 30, 2018, 05:31:09 PM
July 30, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
Good to see coins actually taking precautionary measures to design themselves to be resilient to 51% attacks. Those kinds of things really do kill the credibility of a coin.

Lol yeah reminds me of when verge got rekt by that 51% attack..
July 30, 2018, 05:20:08 PM
Good to see coins actually taking precautionary measures to design themselves to be resilient to 51% attacks. Those kinds of things really do kill the credibility of a coin.
July 30, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
Wow isnt this the coin that partnered with FTI for that 2M$ deal a few months ago? Big moves!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
Yup working hard to move flash forward

Yeah ive been hanging around the discord now and I like what I am seeing..
Activity: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Yup working hard to move flash forward
Pages:
Jump to: