Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 93. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
I like the progress of FLASH!
Flash will interest organizations that need fast and cheap transactions!

Some amazing progress the last few weeks/moths! I really like it Smiley
April 04, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
good coin to mine i think price will go up

when you look at the roadmap I can just guarantee the price will blow up my friend! Just a matter of time (Mammoth).
April 04, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

FLASH getting listed on more exchanges means we can transfer quick and cheap between the exchanges. Will save us a lot of moneyzzzz!

Yes it's perfect for arbitrage but I guess the transactions between exchanges are not as fast as usual because the exchanges can't keep up with the speed I believe. It should be faster than most of the other coins tho.

We need more exchanges first lol

Yes, i'm so excited for the Mammoth exchange! Just what we need. A nice gateway for the average guy to get into crypto. Can't wait to buy FLASH with FIAT instead of btc

Definitely a game changer ! Lots of pairings for FLASH aswell.

FLASH getting used as a base pair integrated into the FLASH web wallet and mobile apps is part of how FLASH is going to make crypto easy and accessible!

Yeah very nice! We need to reach people who aren't invested in crypto yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
April 03, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
It is great to see one exchange after another and the team members actively organize activities for the project.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 06:34:36 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
I like the progress of FLASH!
Flash will interest organizations that need fast and cheap transactions!
April 03, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

FLASH getting listed on more exchanges means we can transfer quick and cheap between the exchanges. Will save us a lot of moneyzzzz!

Yes it's perfect for arbitrage but I guess the transactions between exchanges are not as fast as usual because the exchanges can't keep up with the speed I believe. It should be faster than most of the other coins tho.

Yes, i'm so excited for the Mammoth exchange! Just what we need. A nice gateway for the average guy to get into crypto. Can't wait to buy FLASH with FIAT instead of btc

Definitely a game changer ! Lots of pairings for FLASH aswell.
April 03, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Does anyone know the company English Bay Seafoods?

It's just a restaurant I believe. Still nice seeing FLASH getting used more and more in daily life Smiley

And that's exactly why this coin is great! Cheap and fast transactions

Yeah no more high fees for the banks!! Cheesy
Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

It's just a restaurant I believe. Still nice seeing FLASH getting used more and more in daily life Smiley

And that's exactly why this coin is great! Cheap and fast transactions
April 03, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Activity: 8
April 03, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Activity: 8
April 03, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

That's awesome news. I can't wait until we can swap coins in the wallet. That'll be great. :-D

So you can not only store BTC in the wallet but also swap FLASH for BTC ?

Yep, when I did understand it correctly.
April 02, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
FLASH now has an account on Steemit.

https://steemit.com/@flash.coin
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

That's awesome news. I can't wait until we can swap coins in the wallet. That'll be great. :-D

So you can not only store BTC in the wallet but also swap FLASH for BTC ?
April 02, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

Cool project. Managed to get into Alpha.

yes i love this project so much
April 02, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

We need korean exchanges, every coin getting listed there is pumping haaaard
Pages:
Jump to: