Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlavorCoin Radio (FLVR) PoW/PoS sha256 - page 12. (Read 49990 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
What are the news church? Have you built something new?  Smiley

PS: The last hi-pos phase started ...  1000 2FLAV. Good luck. The main project phase with "normal" POS will start soon.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Thankyou for adding to pool crackfoo
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added 2FLAV to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
its going good, just needed to sort out things between prs and ppl here in the uk 1 covers artists the other cover publishing rights

This station will launch when i have the licenses.

flavorcoin radio is parked on tunein at this moment, as soon as i'm covered broadcasting will start
Coin Mage
Block reward is 750 coins now. Staking like hell  Cool  Only 20k blocks until the big POS phase is over. 2FLAV has been a good investment so far.

How is the work towards the radio stream going?
Coin Mage
Awesome! Maybe you can make a show called something like "coin flavors" because in fact they are all just flavors of the same thing Wink There the developers could *talk* about their idea. When you hear someone, it's much easier to tell if you trust him or not. You can hear whether he is dedicated etc.

I am happy to be within top 10 holders and intend to stay a while with this project as long as you continue doing it this well! Great stuff man.

Edit: Accumulation phase will end after next week, I am looking forward for the price movement when POS reward will be only 5 2FLAV.  Cheesy You should keep back the launch of your new radio station until then.
Progress report

We are busy to finalise the licenses we need for our 24/7 music radio stream. We believe it is important to do everything to the book and for that reason we will acquire the necessary radio licences.

Our radio stream will be live soon.

It is going to be 24/7 music radio stream with advertising space for the crypto community and social media.

Once this is done we will include interviews about Crypto Currencies, we would like to make 2flav radio the place of choice to advertise crypto currencies and conduct interviews.

Obviously all the above services will be paid in 2flav.

More updates will follow soon.
Coin Mage
What is the next milestone for this project? Do you have any kind of time estimate for it?

I think the market cap could go back to its 1 Mio. as soon as there is something more substantial about this than posting music on Twitter.  Wink  Because that has nothing to do with a crypto currency yet. You need to create a real use case for the coin.
for latest tweets and social engagement please also see us on twitter https://twitter.com/flavorcoin
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
why my wallet not synchronization from long time
There is no answer   Huh?

just delete everything in your hidden directory except wallet.dat restart and resync.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
you guys still holding FlavorCoin ?

At this point the best strategy is to hold and keep coins in wallet for staking. When PoS high reward will be over, I think, price will be approx. @500 and higher.

i agree with your statement

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
why my wallet not synchronization from long time
There is no answer   Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
At this point the best strategy is to hold and keep coins in wallet for staking. When PoS high reward will be over, I think, price will be approx. @500 and higher.
Coin Mage
This is an interesting coin. Shouldn't the market cap go back to its previous value for this new version over time? Then this would be an easy high-return investment, because the price is far lower right now.

Edit: Price at 129 sat. Seems that these people are not interested in staking? Not my problem, price will moon once the reward is 5 2flav instead of 250 ^^
Activity: 296
why dont go up??
now staking 250
flav 702
2flav 300
 Huh Huh Huh
just count how many coins will be produced.
9000x 250 -> 2 250 000 2flav
10000x 500 -> 5 000 000 2flav
11000x 1000 -> 11 000 000 2flav

amount can be diminued by POW mining but who will mining with 3 2flav reward?
Activity: 367
why dont go up??
now staking 250
flav 702
2flav 300
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
holding   Cool
At this moment 2flav is more like a social media promotion vehicle to get eyes on flavor, steping in front of the traffic, in which i hope could bring business or partnerships, using network marketing.
Activity: 97
my wallet out of synchronization 2 days now
why ?
and waht i can do ?
Activity: 107
This currency want more trading operations
Evaluate this currency is greater price now

Why is 2fav wallet in Maintenance on Yobit? I dunno why people even trust this crooked exchange. They do this on purpose to prevent people.

Looks like almost all wallets on yobit are in maintenance and in novaexchange no sells at reasonable price.
Pages:
Jump to: