Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating - page 8. (Read 73553 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Thanksgiving 100,000 Flirt Drop!!!

In the spirit of giving we are going to drop 100,000 Flirtcoins to everyone who joins!

Simply quote the last person to Quote this message and add your deposit address to the reply and you will be part of our Thanksgiving Flirt drop!!!

6s3JQ3vMV8hUTA8qxMqvA2U88s8ztbnQmK

6qEzN4dbSkV8jLPjnUwMCwLE272vvX4jNV

[Add address here]

We will have one long final post with everyone's address quoted on it and the final person's address.
[/quote

6e7FTqxZaZfL6NdjFX27a2H21xJfPhAGCV]

6nStKoYEmzw3MiHLYF4crxFjVczMpLDC2r

Thank you!  Cheesy

72PEMfd7YnwMEGpUru9dLYcvsnQ1p4AgmQ

Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

If you want a thief to have your coins mine here Smiley he loves them

So where is my coins from your LLC I have a stake now... so where are they?

Please tell me
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin

In the spirit of giving we are going to drop 100,000 Flirtcoins to everyone who joins!

Simply quote the last person to Quote this message and add your deposit address to the reply and you will be part of our Thanksgiving Flirt drop!!!

yay

6fBPAqtSnUjAkGagC5Hqw5TPM8EphwWdPj
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
6fBPAqtSnUjAkGagC5Hqw5TPM8EphwWdPj    begging some FLIRTCOINS please Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Thank you TimC Looks like we shoudlnt be doing a giveaway on the thread, thought it was for threads specifically for giveaways. Now that it's been brought up we will combine this giveaway with the one running on twitter for a combined 200k coins given out to all who have shared on Btalk thus far and for twitter till midnight.

Riverboat you misspelled your FUD image. Please post it again correctly to continue to raise our ranks and exposure in the forum. Thank You!

If you want a thief to have your coins mine here Smiley he loves them
Activity: 597
Merit: 506

[Add address here]

We will have one long final post with everyone's address quoted on it and the final person's address.
[/quote

6nStKoYEmzw3MiHLYF4crxFjVczMpLDC2r

Thank you!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I thought give aways where not allow in BitCoinTalk. Doing a give away might get this thread locked.
Oh I holder in your LLC now so prepare Smiley Where are my coins?

Where are my coins?

Where are my coins?

where are my coins?

where are my coins?

You stole my coins....

GIVE ME MY MONEY YOU THIEF
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

[Add address here]

[/quote

Oh I holder in your LLC now so prepare Smiley Where are my coins?

Where are my coins?

Where are my coins?

where are my coins?

where are my coins?

You stole my coins....
and 100,000 is the total drop spread between the people who post.

Not gonna spend much time with your fud RiverBoat don't expect many replies from us.
lol theres a trojan in open source code. Ok... Million coins to the one who finds the trojan in our source code. GO!
1,800,000,000 in total but yet he has enough to give 100k to everyone who post a address here lol

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

[Add address here]

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Thanks. My address in Signature.
Stop Red Herring

I have the right to stay anonymous I have taken 0 Funds, Launched 0 Coins, unlike you guys. Who have taken in funds and are launching a coin. Think everyone has the right to know who you are.

Wait till Mon when I get to my office I am going to do criminal and civil background checks as well.

For the life of me I can not figure out why a  Biochemistry  major can not get a normal job.... unless they have a criminal background.

THIS IS A SCAM the wallet has a trojan in it say bye bye to your coins

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Pages:
Jump to: