Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating - page 6. (Read 73553 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
do not know where this is all going , i did not here of this before , i am mining now , you never now
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Inserting idea for a coin many adult coins popping up maybe a good one for the future who knows. Guess time will tell providing theirs support features and growth to the coin. Or maybe it will have the same faith as others that only last a short time and go poof and never last.

What do you mean this is already a coin. Now it is getting its real world use. and incentive to mine it and buy it. Its cool because the site is independent of cryptocurrency and cool for non-crypto people, they can then be introduced to it on the site. I think we're on of the first to make something that gives the coin value that doesn't even depend on crypto or the coin having value.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Inserting idea for a coin many adult coins popping up maybe a good one for the future who knows. Guess time will tell providing theirs support features and growth to the coin. Or maybe it will have the same faith as others that only last a short time and go poof and never last.
Site is looking great for release! Will be planning to start signups and use of it on Dec 21st.
We've been pretty quiet past week or so. But been putting in a lot of work and discussion to the website that will give the major use to the coin. We think its looking pretty cool. Hope to be able to do a soft launch with our followers in the coming weeks before the New Year.
for the linux version we only had one source code since launch. We compiled for ubuntu though not debian. The pools to my knowledge are using that source code from the flirtcoin github so I dont know how it is working for them but not for you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
now I mining here http://flirt.minerpools.com/  Huh

can I get old source code ?
i want solo mine !
https://github.com/flirtcoin/flirtcoin - this is Pre-release and not working 
Where is old source code ?

What proxy software are you using? and I assume this is for a windows pc?
Debian 7 , mpos + stratum.  I compile and setup pool , but error in wallet (pre-release) and 90% Invalid
i want solo mine !

What proxy software are you using? and I assume this is for a windows pc?
i want solo mine !
Flirt life is only half about the Flirt
The other half of what we have is Life.

Giveaway coins have just been sent out! Each address that was submitted got over 2150 Flirtcoin!

Been making good progress on the online tipping system and our www.Flirt.Life social media site. Some alpha/beta release for it would probably be out in a week or two for the active community to sample and give some insight too. If you are looking for a time to get involved with Flirt Life now would be a good time to start dropping in the IRC to say hi and see whats up!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yall have not noticed old Mr. Flirtcoin has been MIA for 2 days lol
Activity: 154

Thanksgiving 100,000 Flirt Drop!!!

In the spirit of giving we are going to drop 100,000 Flirtcoins to everyone who joins!

Simply quote the last person to Quote this message and add your deposit address to the reply and you will be part of our Thanksgiving Flirt drop!!!

6s3JQ3vMV8hUTA8qxMqvA2U88s8ztbnQmK

6qEzN4dbSkV8jLPjnUwMCwLE272vvX4jNV

[Add address here]
I'm in! 6jEZfHQK5AdhydL4mZHeaZnyRuRxNonUBn
Thanks!
We will have one long final post with everyone's address quoted on it and the final person's address.
[/quote

6e7FTqxZaZfL6NdjFX27a2H21xJfPhAGCV]

6nStKoYEmzw3MiHLYF4crxFjVczMpLDC2r

Thank you!  Cheesy

72PEMfd7YnwMEGpUru9dLYcvsnQ1p4AgmQ

Thanks
I'm in! 6jEZfHQK5AdhydL4mZHeaZnyRuRxNonUBn

Thanks!

Thanks lets make flirt a big big coin.

6qr3f6XxZHM4vyEDWCCroAFUdC3KVngCVM

Grin

6jQoLj4qtCKAuukSftLcKonUzwW8TSgc5s
Activity: 59
RiverBoat
if I give you everything I mined would you shut up Huh Huh Huh

Sure why not.
RiverBoat
if I give you everything I mined would you shut up Huh Huh Huh
 Grin I think your right  Cheesy Got the point BOSS Huh your just an annoyance strait up home dog  Cool
No one cares... Really  Cool
No one cares... Really

No you just dont wanna hear it cause u called me a noob sorry far from that
Pages:
Jump to: