Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 106. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
the very first thing to do is to get mutipool out of beta before its too late

Totally agree. That could be one of the first things to bring more whales on board.

And thekidcoin has been doing some great work with this coin. Kudos to him. I am a loooong term holder of smallish sizable FLTs with a good loss Smiley but I am never moving away from this coin. Totally believe in it!!
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I am quite happy with cheap FLT from this dump, I usually don't hold coins long term, but this one is so tempting to hold!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
great job dev in making PoT a more attractive and marketable feature with v2!! Glad to see that you have listened to the concerns we had with v1!

x2 great work , keep it up!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
a much needed upgrade, good job!
+1
multipool still in beta?
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
great job dev in making PoT a more attractive and marketable feature with v2!! Glad to see that you have listened to the concerns we had with v1!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
+1 it needs to happen
Activity: 210
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
If anyone is interested in buying things with FLT.

I will be selling Nintendo Wii units for 37500 FLT including shipping.

Original Wii, in black color with Wii sports and sports resort, units are brand new in box.

I have 6 available and shipping to Continental US included.

PM for info.
FlutterCoin Developer
Wow, haven't checked on FLT since friday and it drops this low? Didn't think it would ever go below 1000 but that's ok. There may be some kind of massive pump incoming with prices this low. Either way I am still holding and don't plan on selling for a long time so if it goes down, then I guess i'll go down with the ship but I still believe this coin has potential and a lot more going for it than many of these other coins out there.

So how exactly is POT going to work? Will POT always be half of the block reward? So even when rewards are small say 20flt, then you will only be getting 10 flt for POT?
Check out the v2 paper... White paper will be updated as well soon
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
No doubt about it!
FLT will get stronger.
I'm not selling.

Me too, I will open my wallet for transfer coins to Mintpal, when FLT reach 2K...not selling before! Bought much cheaper, but we have great DEV, we have great coin...all, what we need to have, is coordinated way to move this coin forward. We need LEADER here on this forum - find some guy from here, right hand DEV...we need strong support for this coin on any place...Poloniex chat for example...we have to build FLT like name brand, not just one of crypto coins...this is safe harbor for safe investment, not one day profit pump-dump coin.
Activity: 154
Wow, haven't checked on FLT since friday and it drops this low? Didn't think it would ever go below 1000 but that's ok. There may be some kind of massive pump incoming with prices this low. Either way I am still holding and don't plan on selling for a long time so if it goes down, then I guess i'll go down with the ship but I still believe this coin has potential and a lot more going for it than many of these other coins out there.

So how exactly is POT going to work? Will POT always be half of the block reward? So even when rewards are small say 20flt, then you will only be getting 10 flt for POT?
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Im in crypto for not a first day...and all, what I can say is, I like this coin so much, that Im going keep my coins in wallet and wait...this coin is good and will make profit...for sure!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok, thx for the answers!

I really hope this coin succeeds because (I bought some at 680 lol) POT seems to be a great way to stimulate trading and hopefully economic activity in the future !

Cheers
Activity: 370
Ok I see, I just re-read your first paper and saw where I had it wrong. POT reward is part of POW reward.

Truth is I never experienced POT & never mined FLT. I only bought and sold in many exchanges and I'm still holding some right now.

Can I ask what happens with POT when flutters are traded within an exchange or sent from an exchange to another (e.g for arbitrage) ?

I bet that my answer lies somewhere in the 212 pages but it would be faster if someone could just answer right..?

Nothing happens when any coin is traded within an exchange.  Trades between holders on exchanges do not show up on FLT (or any other coin's) blockchain, thus do not generate PoT  rewards.  The exchanges just keep track of who owns what internally. 

However sending FLT to/from an exchange should generate a possible PoT reward. 
FlutterCoin Developer
Ok I see, I just re-read your first paper and saw where I had it wrong. POT reward is part of POW reward.

Truth is I never experienced POT & never mined FLT. I only bought and sold in many exchanges and I'm still holding some right now.

Can I ask what happens with POT when flutters are traded within an exchange or sent from an exchange to another (e.g for arbitrage) ?

I bet that my answer lies somewhere in the 212 pages but it would be faster if someone could just answer right..?
In v1 (which is live now) changes are slim for a PoT reward, though PoT security runs on all PoW blocks.  However, with PoT v2 which takes effect @ block 57,001, its possible to earn a reward easier when sending to single addresses.  So when sending/receiving from an exchange its a real possibility.  Large transactions with multiple addresses make rewards much harder with PoT v2.
Activity: 42

FlutterCoin Developer
PoT rewards are tied into PoW rewards
Activity: 22
from http://www.fluttercoin.us/fltbeta2/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/proof-of-transaction-v2-r.pdf :

Frequency vs Reward Percentage

In looking at the current state of proof-of-transaction rewards specifically, we found that
based on the difficulty, they occurred roughly every 200 blocks on average, with the payout
being 50% of the proof-of-work reward.

While the frequency of PoT cannot be predicted, it is my estimate that they will occur on
80% of blocks, so again considering 1000 blocks, 800 blocks would pay PoT rewards.

For example, if you take into consideration 1000 blocks, with a block reward of 20 FLT.

Current algo PoT payout per 1000 blocks = 100 FLT
Proposed algo PoT payout per 1000 blocks = 800 FLT

Won't increased frequency lead to increased POT reward overall? In that case, wouldn't that just mean that more coin will be created?

Maybe there is something I miss here..Could you explain it to me?

Nope, doesn't effect total coin production at all.

well that settles it then :/   
Jump to: