Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 27. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i think kidcoin will be back. he gets easily frustrated with incompetence but he's a bright kid so i can't blame him too much.

i'm not banking on fluttercoin but i still think in a year it will be 1000+ satoshi
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I am starting to notice some of this kind of info, I have tried to re-sync twice and it does but soon I get a out of sync with 430 blocks and were locked up. Anyone else seeing anything odd, tired setting listen to 0 and used the connect with the info from about 3 pages back.

ERROR: Reorganize() : ConnectBlock 00000000054bfff4a23a failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=c66f3f5849e22ed95ea1  height=92557  trust=4337758009615  blocktrust=139079521  date=06/30/14 12:31:37
InvalidChainFound:  current best=00000020f2ef5223cded  height=92400  trust=4261903907890  blocktrust=3  date=07/01/14 00:27:22
ERROR: SetBestChain() : Reorganize failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
received block 00000002906e3e8f66e8
Postponing 1111 reconnects
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 1095 blocks; 0000000182f4364dacb5..00000020f2ef5223cded
REORGANIZE: Connect 142 blocks; 0000000182f4364dacb5..6d4844b394bfcd7e5bec
connection timeout
trying connection 65.6.105.7 lastseen=0.0hrs
ACCEPTED: proof-of-transaction block at height 91307
ERROR: CheckCoinbaseTx() : calculated coinbase 20000000, desination, or address do not match the actual block 91307
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
@Coinlighter, I added you to the group and no reject this time - I think you may have solved your issue.  Have a try and let me know.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
- TeamFLT
- Skype chat group
- Fork under control
- FLt site up again
- Explorer avalaible
- 2 videos creators reached
- 1 new multipool (not sure about this one, was on a beach few last days)
- Positive community mindset

It's a start, but it's far from enought.  We do need much more manpower, and the best way is to explain Proof-of-Transaction and its potential.  We need more investors dedicated to the Fluttercoin success.  We don't need to be at the top of the "rich list" to spend time helping out.  There is at the moment more then 7k FLT adress.  We are now about 10-20 working for all the community.   What if we were 50 ?   Or 100 ?   

Join us at www.fluttercointalk.com, join the skype group (PM me your skype infos), create and share a twitter account (mine is @soltantgris), talk about Proof-of-Transaction to your friends and familly, write about it.

Things will get interesting in time to come - be part of it !

I want to contribute to the project but do not have time. I admire the people (also kidcoin) that give their time and effort for communities like this one.

My proposal is to set up a fund for those who are contributing their time to this project so they can benefit from their work? I am in the top 10 list of FLT and it would make sense to me to donate 10% of my FLT to the cause of bringing this project to the highs that i believe it should be at. (sorry for my English, my third language Tongue)

Hi Apcoins, I do appreciate you want to contribute - and you will have plenty of time and occasion to donate when the bounty program will kick on.  We are still in "building" mode - after July 4th some important decisions will take place.

Send me your Skype info in PM - maybe one of your 2 first langage is french, we will chat a little bit Smiley

Let me know when that happens.
By the way, great job you/TeamFLT  have done so far.
Thanks for bringing back  fluttercointalk, and especially for explorer/rich list.
Keep it up!

I'm still trying to solve my skype problem. Sad
- TeamFLT
- Skype chat group
- Fork under control
- FLt site up again
- Explorer avalaible

It's a start, but it's far from enought.  We do need much more manpower, and the best way is to explain Proof-of-Transaction and its potential.  We need more investors dedicated to the Fluttercoin success.  We don't need to be at the top of the "rich list" to spend time helping out.  There is at the moment more then 7k FLT adress.  We are now about 10-20 working for all the community.   What if we were 50 ?   Or 100 ?   

Join us at www.fluttercointalk.com, join the skype group (PM me your skype infos), create and share a twitter account (mine is @soltantgris), talk about Proof-of-Transaction to your friends and familly, write about it.

I want to contribute to the project but do not have time. I admire the people (also kidcoin) that give their time and effort for communities like this one.

My proposal is to set up a fund for those who are contributing their time to this project so they can benefit from their work? I am in the top 10 list of FLT and it would make sense to me to donate 10% of my FLT to the cause of bringing this project to the highs that i believe it should be at. (sorry for my English, my third language Tongue)

Hi Apcoins, I do appreciate you want to contribute - and you will have plenty of time and occasion to donate when the bounty program will kick on.  We are still in "building" mode - after July 4th some important decisions will take place.

Send me your Skype info in PM - maybe one of your 2 first langage is french, we will chat a little bit Smiley

Activity: 126
- TeamFLT
- Skype chat group
- Fork under control
- FLt site up again
- Explorer avalaible

Activity: 336
I really do not understand thekidcoin silence, hope nothing happened to him...

just working on other alt coin, what would you do if the coin you developed only went down in value

I am pretty sure he's not working on another coin and that he will be back with some news. Probably with a new wallet that has PoT woking on top of PoS, PoW disabled and Anonymity live. Then he will just laugh at all the haters.
Activity: 588

just working on other alt coin, what would you do if the coin you developed only went down in value
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is http://explorer.fluttercoin.us working for anyone?

In the interim use, wow, this is an amazing explorer!  Great work guys!
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/

http://fluttercointalk.com is online for discussions, please use it, a lot more flexibility than BCT.

yes http://explorer.fluttercoin.us is working fine for me Smiley

and indeed the new explorer & rich list is awesome ^^
- TeamFLT
- Skype chat group
- Fork under control
- FLt site up again
- Explorer avalaible

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
withdraw from Bter.com is not posible
 FLT withdrawal is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币提取暂停,感谢您谅解和支持。

Yea I lost 500 FLT in a deposit that did show but never finished the processing phase.

nothing like getting caught like that, send me a wallet address.  For anyone moving coins, it is always wise to move in small chunks first before trying larger ones.  I learned this the hard way with PHS, and cryptsy, still haven't ever seen those coins reappear.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Is http://explorer.fluttercoin.us working for anyone?

In the interim use, wow, this is an amazing explorer!  Great work guys!
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/

http://fluttercointalk.com is online for discussions, please use it, a lot more flexibility than BCT.

Activity: 188

Yea I lost 500 FLT in a deposit that did show but never finished the processing phase.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
The Fluttercoin Forum is now back again along with a new explorer/richlist that is now live.

http://fluttercointalk.com/   Forum

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/     Explorer

Forum is still not accessible from Turkey.

Wjhats your IP, pm me, I will ask if they can check
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
The Fluttercoin Forum is now back again along with a new explorer/richlist that is now live.

http://fluttercointalk.com/   Forum

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/     Explorer

Forum is still not accessible from Turkey.
Good job !   Things get back on track. I would suggest everyone to register to the forum. We want to be FLT 100%, not an "alt" on a bitcoin forum. I do like bitcoin, i own it as a store of value. But I dont think bitcoin will be a useful currency, as FLT can clearly be thanks to POS.
Activity: 436
Activity: 154
#1 is Bter I think. It takes a while to try and figure out which exchanges to tag so he was doing which ones he could for now.
Pages:
Jump to: