Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 37. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Oh and the FlutterCoinTalk forum is a nice tool to discuss without all those trolls !  The tone is enthousiast - right to the point - and efficient.  And to be honest, here is a BITCOIN forum.  Our target is to have Fluttercoin reach mainstream application - with Proof-of-Transaction it is much possible - not to be in Bitcoin's shadow Smiley

C'mon gang, let's rock it !

PS: Do you know a realy pretty young women with pink-purple hair ? 

How much is needed to keep the fluttercointalk online?.Hosting is as far as I know 3/4 $ a month cause it's not have much traffic.Dev team does not have 4$ to keep it online?I don't get it.I'll donate whatever I can if they come forward and say how much is needed to keep it online.

edit: thekidcoin doesn't respond, the fork situation, and now this?

15 million...

The great dev "thekidcoin" says he have 15 million flutter, thats about 39btc current price (260) or over $23.000 and he can't donate $4 to keep this site alive, how is he going to keep this coin alive? Some times you have to give a little to gain a little.
If you look at about ten to twenty last post from him its all about dissing "little" people here, not promoting the coin, its sad.

p.s. I still believe in Flutter, its long way from dying. To many have invested to let that happen.
But if the dev can't handle the coin he needs to find someone who can.
And we really don't need this fluttertalk website, this is much better forum.

We will wait for kidcoin news before to judge him. 

And a coin is not limited to 1 person.  At the moment, a solid pack of motivated persons are gathering to bring FLT to the next level.  We do hope to get TheKidCoin with us - he is a skilled and visionary dev, but if for any reason he is not still avalaible for this project, we will move on.

Meanwhile, I will continue to reach "manpower" for what we have in sight.  Any interested FLT enthousiast should reach us via FlutterCoinTalk (once we reopen it obv!).  We have very powerful plans for this coin - both on the dev+marketting side !  But we won't "pre-hype" anything, but my advise would be : "Buy as much FLT as possible at this price!".

We have a meetting June 26th - Ofeefee just confirmed me in PM he would like to attend (thanks).  If others want to join, just let me know.  It will be a skype or IRC meeting, OPEN to all.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

And we really don't need this fluttertalk website, this is much better forum.

you might be right
Activity: 79

How much is needed to keep the fluttercointalk online?.Hosting is as far as I know 3/4 $ a month cause it's not have much traffic.Dev team does not have 4$ to keep it online?I don't get it.I'll donate whatever I can if they come forward and say how much is needed to keep it online.

Who owns the site? I could host it on my vps or buy the forum if the owner dumped his stack.

I can also provide free hosting if needed. I'm unable to set up / move the forum however i can provide a hosting account. If anyone is able to do the legwork and can get a copy of the current forum contact me.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
How much is needed to host the forum?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
i'm looking at ec2 at the moment, thanks, I am going to setup a new free tier acocunt, and get a node up there.

Might try azure too, few months ago you could get 30 days free.

Why don`t you use the binaries? And why VM, for Pos?
Activity: 118

Who owns the site? I could host it on my vps or buy the forum if the owner dumped his stack.

I don't know who owns it.Maybe TQMA knows.
Activity: 311
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
dpminers would be interested in adding fluttercoin to our pool group if you guys would join. We have a good stake in fluttercoin as early adopters and would like to help the coin. I personally selected this coin to mine because of the inovation in design.

WEB: http://nomp.dubprodigy.com
FORUM: http://www.dubprodigy.com

Let Me Know

Prodigy

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Will check things in morning, but last I looked the explorer chain is continuing to grow.  If we can keep going like this until morning should be better, and bad peers are going to be trying to correct themselves, or be forced to resync, either way a good thing.

We need to get pools back up and we have to be concerned with scrypt asics, so easy to put large hashrate on the coin.  I like PoW keeps the blockchain moving but its a big risk apparently.  I thought that PoS protected against this.  Is there a anything that can be done so PoS would protect against this?
fluttercoin.conf with above added nodes that match explorer chain
connect=54.203.244.170
connect=54.203.244.27
connect=54.199.237.235
connect=98.220.203.77
connect=76.177.91.53
connect=71.61.60.138
connect=192.99.159.64
connect=209.124.227.24
connect=70.70.239.50
connect=107.170.172.93
connect=66.11.162.228
connect=192.3.177.246
connect=98.193.106.107
connect=69.59.38.87
connect=86.212.55.167
connect=178.203.9.140
connect=65.6.105.7
connect=54.200.138.226
connect=24.20.116.148
connect=66.11.162.228
connect=69.59.38.87
connect=178.203.9.140
server=1
rpcuser=ofeefee
rpcpassword=x
listen=0
noirc=1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*

Use this to sync only, after you have synced up, you have some options.
  • change listen=0 to listen=1
  • change connect to addnode

You can have performance issues as other bad nodes connect into you.  This is normal until the majority of nodes resync (everyone needs to check this, if they haven't!).  You can move back and forth as needed if you are trying to do something.  I wouldn't try to do anything else at the moment, just hold...

This worked for me. Thanks for that ofeefee!
I hope the thekidcoin speaks up soon. If not, the community should fork this coin and remove POW mining. The network hash is so low that you won't even need that large of a hashrate to fork the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
has anyone compiled the code from source, please send me a PM.

need to spin up a VM so I can test some things on linux, if you have a howto, download wallet src, download xx packages, and compile using this, would be appreciated.

git clone https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/

how to compile:
fluttercoind: https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt
fluttercoin-qt: https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst

Ask if you have problems. I only did it myself on Debian & Ubuntu.

i'm looking at ec2 at the moment, thanks, I am going to setup a new free tier acocunt, and get a node up there.

Might try azure too, few months ago you could get 30 days free.
Activity: 436
has anyone compiled the code from source, please send me a PM.

need to spin up a VM so I can test some things on linux, if you have a howto, download wallet src, download xx packages, and compile using this, would be appreciated.

git clone https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/

how to compile:
fluttercoind: https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt
fluttercoin-qt: https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst

Ask if you have problems. I only did it myself on Debian & Ubuntu.
@ofeefee

PM sent, please read.

And please let me know what your FLT adress is, I'll send a little "thank you" with 5000 flt.
Activity: 119
http://flt.bitember.com/ is back up but looks like they are still on the wrong chain. Anyone have a contact for them?

I emailed their admin email address, see if that helps or if they ignore it.

Pages:
Jump to: