Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 46. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Have you noticed that CoinPayments disabled FLT? We have already contacted them, waiting for their reply and share information here.
No matter what, we should note that we are happy with Fluttercoin's performance. Even though there is an ongoing depreciation which affects us badly, we will continue to give our support for Fluttercoin's promotion and merchandising.

Wow, wtf is up with that? I hope it just some kind of error on their part b/c they have plenty of coins on their with lower value of what FLT is. With all the voting and everything we did, that would be a slap in the face.

Maybe it's time to cut the losses and sell?

I haven't loss anything with FLT. Do you even own FLT?
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
Have you noticed that CoinPayments disabled FLT? We have already contacted them, waiting for their reply and share information here.
No matter what, we should note that we are happy with Fluttercoin's performance. Even though there is an ongoing depreciation which affects us badly, we will continue to give our support for Fluttercoin's promotion and merchandising.

Wow, wtf is up with that? I hope it just some kind of error on their part b/c they have plenty of coins on their with lower value of what FLT is. With all the voting and everything we did, that would be a slap in the face.

I guess it is temporary because there was a problem with their exchange rate calculation. After selling with their miscalculated rates, we had to apply 10% increment. (average market price was 0.00000310 but their exchange rate was 0.00000350) However, we are waiting for their statement just like you.

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
To everyone who has traded Fluttercoin, if you have ever hit a PoT, please post your Transaction ID in this thread. Fairglu who is creating our explorer/richlist wants to see some examples of some PoT transactions so that he may be able to make a separate section for PoT on his site when its finished. Any PoT will work. It can be from when the coin was new when PoT was really rare or it could be after Thekidcoin updated to the latest PoT about a month or so ago. We just need any examples of PoT.

I'll send you some when I look at the explorer (any explorer) there are a lot...

Awesome, thanks

Haha, ya thought so.

Anyone having trouble withdrawing FLT from mintpal? Still waiting on confirmation email for a while now

Edit, nm right after I post this I finally got the email
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
To everyone who has traded Fluttercoin, if you have ever hit a PoT, please post your Transaction ID in this thread. Fairglu who is creating our explorer/richlist wants to see some examples of some PoT transactions so that he may be able to make a separate section for PoT on his site when its finished. Any PoT will work. It can be from when the coin was new when PoT was really rare or it could be after Thekidcoin updated to the latest PoT about a month or so ago. We just need any examples of PoT.

I'll send you some when I look at the explorer (any explorer) there are a lot...
FlutterCoin Developer
shall I say lack of constructive comments and questions is why I stick to twitter or fluttercointalk.

Lets just say this:

Why is the price so low thekidcoin? Its because wannabe traders AKA market manipulators have huge offer (ask/sell) orders upwards from the current range (what you people like to call "sell walls") up and dump into rallies (what you people call "pumps") to suppress the momentum.  It would take hundreds BTC or more to move back to the highs near 3000 if these people put up walls or don't move them.  FLT traded a few million USD volume many days in the past.

How does thekidcoin know this?  The kid traded S&P 500 futures at the largest exchange in the world for years.  We don't use moving averages and charts - we trade order flow, volume and prices - which is why this is so easy to spot.

Thank you my friend for honest answer, so much nicer than the previous arrogance and name calling posts. Smiley

So tell me, why does these market manipulators gain from pressing the price down?
If the hold so many FLT wouldn't the benefit them selfs to press the price upwards?
Why spend all these BTC on a coin just to hold the coin down and risk losing BTC?
I'm so new to this all and I'm just trying to understand how these things work.

What do they gain? they gain Fluttercoins - they keep the market low to accumulate massive quantities

If you look at the offers they extend up linearly in an attempt to keep the price locked in.
FlutterCoin Developer
Don't worry, soon all of the criers with .1 BTC investments in FLT will make 2 or 3 BTC

And your definition of soon is?
This is a month old comment/rant.  Huh

When we get code releases, consider it done.

Code releases?
Please explain Smiley

When you are able to download the wallet with the fully functional integrated marketplace. Events like that will send the price through the roof.

And why isn't the wallet fully functional ?

Because it's being worked on. That's like asking why isn't my hamburger ready when the meat patty has only just been put on the grill.

Thanks for the explaining, i really appreciated it.
Do you have any idea when the wallet is fully functional? A day? week? month?

6 months
Does that mean FLT price will be around 300 for a least 6 months?
WTF are you smoking holmes? haha
FlutterCoin Developer
Sooo ... I'm still invested in Flutter. I mean cmon ... unique method of securing block chain ... multi algo pool for miners of all sorts ... actual vendor acceptance ... android wallet for the most widely used mobile OS ... coming soon (?) ability to send Flutter on Twitter and Facebook built into the wallet ! ... seriously how perfect does it sound to send Flutter on Twitter ? possibility for massive adoption there ... coming soon (?) ability to *selectively* send anonymous transactions which is *better* than pure anon coins... and ongoing development of an integrated marketplace into the wallet ... did I miss anything ? ... what more can we ask for ? ... a better price Tongue

you can already send on twitter, just working on the ability to send directly from your wallet...
Activity: 406
Sooo ... I'm still invested in Flutter. I mean cmon ... unique method of securing block chain ... multi algo pool for miners of all sorts ... actual vendor acceptance ... android wallet for the most widely used mobile OS ... coming soon (?) ability to send Flutter on Twitter and Facebook built into the wallet ! ... seriously how perfect does it sound to send Flutter on Twitter ? possibility for massive adoption there ... coming soon (?) ability to *selectively* send anonymous transactions which is *better* than pure anon coins... and ongoing development of an integrated marketplace into the wallet ... did I miss anything ? ... what more can we ask for ? ... a better price Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
It's ready when it's ready. If people run away, they're gonna miss out, their problem Wink
If to many run away it can be our problem too.
Coins die you know Wink

Fluttercoin seems to "come back to life" constantly Smiley Wonder why Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
It's ready when it's ready. If people run away, they're gonna miss out, their problem Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
You guys should come on fluttercointalk to share your ideas about the development of FLT.

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?127-Fluttercoin-Foundation-and-Community-Reboot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Pages:
Jump to: