Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 49. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

From now on, there will be no releases.  All releases will be a surprise.

This in itself could be considered a unique feature of the coin.  Smiley
I found the source of yesterdays pump and dump on another forum.  They pumped it and sold the house at 12 noon (when the release went out)

Wannabe traders who can't hack it in the big league markets like the mini S&P's.

From now on, there will be no releases.  All releases will be a surprise.

Yeah thats probably better kid. Smiley
Activity: 98
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
I encourage everyone to go read the press release. The anonymous feature is brilliant.
Activity: 303
Nice 9btc buy wall @325 at Mintpal.  Tongue

Sign of pump preparation ?

I don't think so..I think it will quiet for a while until FLT team announce next "Big News"
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Is it possible to switch from my Windows wallet to the Android wallet without waiting another 30 days to get mature coins for staking?

If they allowed you to import your private key, yes
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is it possible to switch from my Windows wallet to the Android wallet without waiting another 30 days to get mature coins for staking?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Nice 9btc buy wall @325 at Mintpal.  Tongue
Activity: 79
Plenty of Buy support on Mintpal again and plenty still being traded. This coin will have it's ups and downs but any long term coin does. Like someone mentioned just before, stick it in your wallet and let it stake. I really like the features that are coming to this and if the team behind it can pull them off it will have great potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
My Fluttercoin android wallet = Teamviewer on my phone connected to my home pc FLT wallet lol

does the android wallet stake? can't test it cause i dont have any android phones.

Not sure. I use the regular windows wallet and like he said, gonna have to wait 30 days before coins can start PoS
Activity: 303
说要出什么利好....让我追在500聪..
最后还是画了个饼.有屁用
要是你直接 说你已经完成了什么什么功能还好点
11 btc buy wall on mintpal. Smiley
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
My Fluttercoin android wallet = Teamviewer on my phone connected to my home pc FLT wallet lol

does the android wallet stake? can't test it cause i dont have any android phones.

I can tell you in 30 days, moved 1k to it.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
sorry but the app is not good for me. I dont want to register, I dont like to use a web wallet, I like to have the wallet on my phone. Also the layout is tablet style, bad to touch/read on my 4,3' phone. Is PoS already working?

The other news I like very much. Thanks Kid and keep going. espacially the integrate a shopping. Would be nice If you could tell a little about how anonymity would work. like drk, like x11 or something new?

For some stupid here in the "community": If there is no anon you cry to implement it. If its implemented you cry too! F*** Y**

haha +1 can't wait for it to be implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: