Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 73. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I just hit my first PoT block!

Awesome! Glad to see POT is working perfectly. I want some POT but I don't want to get rid of my coins and have to wait another 30 more days for POS again haha. Hopefully i'll get lucky when I buy some more FLT this friday when I get some more BTC.

If you haven't voted yet, please do, https://www.coinpayments.net/vote   

This will help us so we can start spending FLT on real world items and increasing our chances of POT

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I just hit my first PoT block!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This thread definitely lacks activity. Did you all move to the Fluttercoin official forum?

Where are the people?
Escape to the arctic summer yet
 Smiley
Activity: 28
When will this butterfly fly over 2k again?

May need more waiting to update
There should be no better way
 Smiley

Beautiful small butterfly
What can we do for you?
Summer look really make waiting for long
Activity: 45
Activity: 127
Glad to see everyone's excitement has returned. If you are interested in getting involved with Fluttercoin development please PM me, or contact @TheCryptoEdge on Twitter.
Let them keep dumping. With regular mining not really worth much anymore, FLT will be harder to acquire than ever.

Anyone here ever hit some POT yet? Any pics of the transaction?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Nice to see some upward movement. Can't say I am surprised, I knew this coin would be rebound it is only a matter of time.
And we are over 700 now, approaching 800. Glad I grabbed some more yesterday when it was down in the 400s
Activity: 47
This thread definitely lacks activity. Did you all move to the Fluttercoin official forum?

yes This thread seems to lose energy
Your response is given
 Grin Grin

Smiley

yes
Quick update!
Developers give you response
 Smiley
Can't wait for the new multipool x 11 update, please announce ASAP so I can change over my miners to start mining FLT again. Or is it already up and I just don't know ?

We broke 600 sat and looking up. Great job everyone, lets keep it up.

Hope to be able to quickly update
Let my machine go move
 Smiley
Can't wait for the new multipool x 11 update, please announce ASAP so I can change over my miners to start mining FLT again. Or is it already up and I just don't know ?

We broke 600 sat and looking up. Great job everyone, lets keep it up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Great work with FLT, and good job taking time on the MP. Too many coins throw up MPs that fail quickly because they cannot handle the conversion payouts. You guys seemed to have take your time, so hopefully your pool will be a success.

If you guys ever want a backup pool to mine FLT on so you can keep your hash on this coin at all times, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to help support FLT. Smiley
Activity: 31

Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
We are maybe forming a rounded bottom, which is a reversal pattern. We will have to test the 600-700 resistance level with some decent volume before confirming the trend reversal, and finally enter a new uptrend with higher highs and lower lows.

The recent volume has been generated by the upcoming anouncement, let's wait and see.

yes
We also need to wait for how long will come?

Just wait until the next push comes. Last time the buying started FLT went up more than 300 sat. We will hopefully see 1000 sat soon.
Pages:
Jump to: