Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 68. (Read 368041 times)

bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
thekidcoin is one of the best dev's out there. i think he has something cool planned.

Can you put a 2 btc buy order at 500, so I can sell my FLT?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
thekidcoin is one of the best dev's out there. i think he has something cool planned.

I ended up selling 9000 Dark (at 0.00164000) to keep buying cheaper fluttercoin after it was falling to try and even out my high purchases (I kept buying all the way up to 0.00002685).  I planned to sell the cheap coins back a little higher to repurchase my dark but the price plummeted still and I ended up holding a bag.  Dark obviously rocketed up to .02 within the next week. 

Even though I could have had over 200BTC had I just held and not jumped on flutter as it was spiralling down, I can honestly tell you I think I made the right decision. 

I have a lot of trust in thekidcoin.  I've followed all of his messages and it speaks a lot to me that he is motivated to bring actual use and innovation to the cryptoworld and not just trying to please the speculators. I just bought 4-5BTC more of flutter and am not touching it or any of my previous flutter.  I believe there might even be a chance that my dark for flutter ends up working out better in the long run.

There will come a day where flutter will actually be used for what it was meant to... as an actual currency. 

If you're looking to dump flutter, I challenge you to find another coin this cheap that has actual long term value.  I understand people need to pay bills and whatnot, but I promise you that if you have a little patience you will be rewarded.

This coin is an INVESTMENT. It is not a day trading tool. Buy and hold. 
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Cannot wait for the news, I feel something big is coming!
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
What happened to the innovatoin announcement that kidcoin tweeted about yesterday? I guess that was not announced?

hahah buying more before the announcment. Tongue

https://twitter.com/thekidcoin
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
What happened to the innovatoin announcement that kidcoin tweeted about yesterday? I guess that was not announced?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
seems like the X11 still needs some work.
when i try to see my hashing power it gives me a range in between 1mh and 23mh. (my actual power beeing 23mh/s)
and i didn't resceive the payment last night. so i switched back to the multipool scrypt:3333 section Tongue

once X11 is updated i'll be back:-D
Activity: 45
I'm baffled as to why the multipool barely has any miners on it and it's out of beta.  It literally only generates 0.13 BTC worth of FLT per day across the 3 algorithms.  That is not much buying power.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Spread the word, people don't just put money in cryptocurrencies unless they are a proven and profitable one.

Look at darkcoin and now x11coin, they are getting people to pump the coin, huge 1000+ BTC volume per day, we can do the same, we just need people to give the coin a value, this coin is currently not valued and is why the price is jumping around.

Once the community agrees on a minimum value, we need to withdraw all sell orders under that amount.

My vote for a minimum is 1500 satoshi, but some people value the coin by the market cap, so somewhere near $1,000,000.

Sounds about right.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
hope to see a nice rise to 800 in the next few days  Cheesy
Then you will double your money and drop all your FLT....again.... Wink

actually i think flutter is gonna go up and stay up. it's bounced around this low enough times to prove it's stable down here. i don't think it's gonna ever be in the 400's again once it leaves. so many coins die, but flutter has staying power. because it's not a clone coin.

+1
Then you will double your money and drop all your FLT....again.... Wink

actually i think flutter is gonna go up and stay up. it's bounced around this low enough times to prove it's stable down here. i don't think it's gonna ever be in the 400's again once it leaves. so many coins die, but flutter has staying power. because it's not a clone coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 7
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Any info on how the wallet is secured? Official announcement would be great. I will definitely use it if it's safe.
Activity: 100
Hi everybody,

Is there any news about webwallet ? It was supposed to be released yesterday i guess.
Some idea about the news of the weekend ?

I feel some kind of lack of information/promotion/communication about FLT...

When i look at others coins, i see a lot of updates, a lot of things which can make people confident about the future of their investment.
Altcoins play on a different timeline than BTC, people need to be confident about their money, everyday, even if it is ridiculous, otherwise, they dump.

FLT has a unique innovation : POT
Why so few seem to be interested in that ?

Ty for the work
That's probably why the price is going to shit! Totally agree with you.
Activity: 66

CONGRATULATIONS! DEDICATEDPOOL.COM HOSTING THIS COIN!

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://dedicatedpool.com
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

are you working for this pool? I have hundreds of FLT coins can not withraw here
Activity: 79
A coinpayments win is just around the corner! let's get a few more in https://www.coinpayments.net/vote !
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Block explorer seems to go down regurarly.

Just like the price  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Block explorer seems to go down regurarly.
Pages:
Jump to: