Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 79. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Fly ! Fly ! Little butterfly !  Grin

haha!

nice to see some green stuff @ coinmarketcap for a change. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fly ! Fly ! Little butterfly !  Grin
Activity: 336
I started buying too early @ 586 but kept buying all the way down to 360 for a total of 367265.4949 FLT bought at an average price of 420. Feeling pretty good now.
Activity: 168
We can easily eat the wall at 400 ?
if everyone buy a little bit

Yes. Do it for me. I need btc.

Don't get greedy, just dump it  Cheesy Ain't good vodka better than some imaginary butterfly coins?  Cheesy

Vodka is better then everything in this world!

Your 400 wall on Mintpal just got eaten. I hope now you can rest in peace Grin

Cryptsy 400 wall eaten even earlier. You whales suck at bringing prices down, I'm disappointed. Roll Eyes

You have no idea what you are talking about. Price went all the way DOWN to 330. If this was really a whale in play and not stupid people dumping in order to get on various other trains, then that whale did a damn good job.

Where did I say that the whale was dumping? Price went down to 300 when someone with 3 million cashed out. Did not seem like smart money at all.
I expected retest of 300 floor but did not get it.

Maybe it's not over, you never know how it goes in crypto  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Don't get greedy, just dump it  Cheesy Ain't good vodka better than some imaginary butterfly coins?  Cheesy

Cryptsy 400 wall eaten even earlier. You whales suck at bringing prices down, I'm disappointed. Roll Eyes

Nice) now i close this page and forget it. You can pump 1000% but i'm off just because don't like the dev.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Flutter community, think BIG. Everyone should bombard PayPal with info about FlutterCoin.

PayPal is on the brink of using Bitcoin. FlutterCoin is faster and has PoT - Flutter's features are a win for PayPal. Everyone should Tweet, email... whatever. Just make sure they at least know FlutterCoin exists.

Paypal is not on the brink of using anything.
In that interview he said that he is actively considering the pro or the + bitcoin has nothing more.

Focus your energy on something that can be really done , not fantasy projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
how big was the wall at 400,
Activity: 13
This is exactly what the coin needs: A sense of community and enthusiasm by its members.

Keep it up guys!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Graph looks good Smiley
Activity: 336

You have no idea what you are talking about. Price went all the way DOWN to 330. If this was really a whale in play and not stupid people dumping in order to get on various other trains, then that whale did a damn good job.
Activity: 168

Activity: 304
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Mintpal wall is gone. Looks like Flutter's about to rise.
Activity: 79
I just noticed that we've had another vote at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote ! Thank you to whoever that was!

16 :-)

Boom! Thank you! Keep em coming!

9 More votes and we take out GRS. Who is going to help?
Activity: 304
I just noticed that we've had another vote at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote ! Thank you to whoever that was!

16 :-)
Activity: 28

Flutter community, think BIG. Everyone should bombard PayPal with info about FlutterCoin.

PayPal is on the brink of using Bitcoin. FlutterCoin is faster and has PoT - Flutter's features are a win for PayPal. Everyone should Tweet, email... whatever. Just make sure they at least know FlutterCoin exists.
How do we find out the current leaders in the CoinPayment.net vote?

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Our only hope is that first 4 coins make it.

Voted. Pretty straight forward guys, let's make this happen.

Awesome!!! We need more of this! votes have been on just 14 votes for a while. Considering how many flutter holders there are we can do much better. If every one of the top 100 flt holders are to add their vote then we would be number 1 by a long way. If you currently hold flutter, then you are crazy if you don't vote as it's only going to benefit you. For a tiny price of 0.001 btc (which goes to charity anyway) you could help make yourself a lot of cash. It's a no brainier.

+1

I've already voted. So come on everybody - VOTE.
How do we find out the current leaders in the CoinPayment.net vote?

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Our only hope is that first 4 coins make it.

Voted. Pretty straight forward guys, let's make this happen.

Awesome!!! We need more of this! votes have been on just 14 votes for a while. Considering how many flutter holders there are we can do much better. If every one of the top 100 flt holders are to add their vote then we would be number 1 by a long way. If you currently hold flutter, then you are crazy if you don't vote as it's only going to benefit you. For a tiny price of 0.001 btc (which goes to charity anyway) you could help make yourself a lot of cash. It's a no brainier.
Pages:
Jump to: