Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 83. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
See, what happens next, is that investors will buy every coin they can at these prices, then they hold the majority of them.

Which causes demand, prices go up, money is made.

I'm already filling my wallet.

If you are smart you would too.

One whale didn't like to wait, dumps coins, prices fall.

Just wish the oil companies would do the same.

I agree and that's what I'm doing. The more coins in our hands, the bigger impact the whales will have on the coins' value once they jump in.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
See, what happens next, is that investors will buy every coin they can at these prices, then they hold the majority of them.

Which causes demand, prices go up, money is made.

I'm already filling my wallet.

If you are smart you would too.

One whale didn't like to wait, dumps coins, prices fall.

Just wish the oil companies would do the same.
Activity: 28
After watching you cry (blabla is how he cries, for those who are unaware) I truly feel sorry for you. You're so desperate that you're hanging in here, trying to be relevant in your own little self-pitying world.

May I ask: Why are you still hanging in here to troll people? If you still believe in this coin, why aren't you finding ways to make it better rather than making nonconstructive criticism?

Have you voted on Coinpayments?

Did you bring any ideas to the table?

As a community, we will have to find better ways to brainstorm and share ideas. While wee all know you're sad CryptoMouse, crying about it won't fix anything. Man up (no offense to the ladies here) and find a solution. If you've invested in this coin, you must have seen its potential. It's not over yet!

And what? Coin down down ....

So what? I still believe in this coin..Every coin has ups and downs...so if you think that this coin is death because of his "down" at the moment, just go somewhere else and talk bullshit there. There are still many people who believe in this coin so if you are not one of them, we don't need you here...

Not at this moment but many weeks. Not many people believe. Thats why it is falling. Of course i will get out from here when i sell all flt.
After watching you cry (blabla is how he cries, for those who are unaware) I truly feel sorry for you. You're so desperate that you're hanging in here, trying to be relevant in your own little self-pitying world.

May I ask: Why are you still hanging in here to troll people? If you still believe in this coin, why aren't you finding ways to make it better rather than making nonconstructive criticism?

As a community, we will have to find better ways to brainstorm and share ideas. While wee all know you're sad CryptoMouse, crying about it won't fix anything. Man up (no offense to the ladies here) and find a solution. If you've invested in this coin, you must have seen its potential. It's not over yet!

What are you trying to achieve by being "Captain Obvious Asshole"?

If you don't know what I'm trying to tell you now, here's a better description of yourself:

Quote from: CryptoMouse
"Hey guys, this coin is making me lose money so I'll spew shit on the forums, not help the situation at all and cry, whine, make a fool of myself, insult the creator and act like a bitch..."
Activity: 45

So what? I still believe in this coin..Every coin has ups and downs...so if you think that this coin is death because of his "down" at the moment, just go somewhere else and talk bullshit there. There are still many people who believe in this coin so if you are not one of them, we don't need you here...

Bla bla again. Nobody need your poem.

As a community, we will have to find better ways to brainstorm and share ideas. While we all know you're sad CryptoMouse, crying about it won't fix anything. Man up (no offense to the ladies here) and find a solution. If you've invested in this coin, you must have seen some future potential. It's not over yet!
Activity: 45
Agran is down? Where can I check flutter coin wallet balance, coins sent and coins received (online)?
So long BCT.

Just create a moderated thread, ban or ignore trolls.  Roll Eyes

To delete bad comments? Go!))

He can't ignore coz he is a kid and absolutely unserious) that is the reason why his coin failed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So long BCT.

Just create a moderated thread, ban or ignore trolls.  Roll Eyes
Where were you when the founders were asking you to vote on Coinpayments?

Only 10 votes have been sent to date and that includes the developers. That is our chance to make it big and you guys completely ignore it. Why?

You know what? If your hand is this weak and you dumped to take losses, then good reddens, we didn't need your whinny/useless ass anyways.

Do you have ideas, suggestions and thoughts to make this coin known? Share them and get involved. I don't understand why entitled idiots think that the community stops at the creator. With all this criticism, I see that some of you were expecting to be spoon fed.

To those still holding, keep on holding. thekidcoin might not be a good spokesperson for the coin but he admits it and honesty is what a good coin is about.

I'm not a spokesperson for the coin, nor do I have an affiliation to it (just found this nickname available). Don't give up, this coin has everything great going for it. I'm just hoping that thekidcoin makes some of the changes some investors/miners/holders have been asking for since the coin's inception. Can't make everyone happy, but maybe those changes can get some eyes turning towards us.

The worst part I've noticed in the last 24 hours is how angry people in here keep venting but ain't doing shit. If you don't do anything to help the coin then you deserve to take losses.

Bla bla again. Nobody need your poem.
Where were you when the founders were asking you to vote on Coinpayments?

Only 10 votes have been sent to date and that includes the developers. That is our chance to make it big and you guys completely ignore it. Why?

You know what? If your hand is this weak and you dumped to take losses, then good reddens, we didn't need your whinny/useless ass anyways.

Do you have ideas, suggestions and thoughts to make this coin known? Share them and get involved. I don't understand why entitled idiots think that the community stops at the creator. With all this criticism, I see that some of you were expecting to be spoon fed.

To those still holding, keep on holding. thekidcoin might not be a good spokesperson for the coin but he admits it and honesty is what a good coin is about.

I'm not a spokesperson for the coin, nor do I have an affiliation to it (just found this nickname available). Don't give up, this coin has everything great going for it. I'm just hoping that thekidcoin makes some of the changes some investors/miners/holders have been asking for since the coin's inception. Can't make everyone happy, but maybe those changes can get some eyes turning towards us.

The worst part I've noticed in the last 24 hours is how angry people in here keep venting but ain't doing shit. If you don't do anything to help the coin then you deserve to take losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Kidcoins given up obviously. Lost all respect him for that last post, how old are you? 22?. It's up to him and his team to build the community and push the coins acceptance not the public. Maybe just expected everyone to carry it with the work provided like some other popular coins like Doge.

I've never actually seen a serious post from you kidcoin, it's always "lols and rofls", calling names and other unprofessional post upon post. You think why is the community not taking the coin serious...

I messaged you offering some extremely valuable help and coverage for the summer on a leap of faith granted, in exchange for letting me know if you know if it'll go sub200, if you have any 'plan' being an experienced trader as you've said. Definitely not losing money though are you.

All I see on mintpal is somebody systematically cashing out and making as much money from his bag as possible. Here's my finger, pointing directly at you kiddocono. I'm out before I take a loss.

- Delete this and I'm happy to advertise my suspicions more widely.

It might have been an oversight, but note that this thread is not self-moderated, which is one of the things that usually signifies much more legitimacy than otherwise. 

FYI self-moderated threads (where the OP can delete posts they don't like) = major flashing red sign that says "stay away."  The fact that this thread is not one of these is a good sign in general.

True that. Unfortunately it means we will have to simply coexist with disgruntled and impatient investors and trolls. This is off-topic but I think it is just hilariously ironic how the Libertycoin thread (the coin that prides itself on "Liberty- the quality individuals have to control their own actions") is moderated..
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Kidcoins given up obviously. Lost all respect him for that last post, how old are you? 22?. It's up to him and his team to build the community and push the coins acceptance not the public. Maybe just expected everyone to carry it with the work provided like some other popular coins like Doge.

I've never actually seen a serious post from you kidcoin, it's always "lols and rofls", calling names and other unprofessional post upon post. You think why is the community not taking the coin serious...

I messaged you offering some extremely valuable help and coverage for the summer on a leap of faith granted, in exchange for letting me know if you know if it'll go sub200, if you have any 'plan' being an experienced trader as you've said. Definitely not losing money though are you.

All I see on mintpal is somebody systematically cashing out and making as much money from his bag as possible. Here's my finger, pointing directly at you kiddocono. I'm out before I take a loss.

- Delete this and I'm happy to advertise my suspicions more widely.

It might have been an oversight, but note that this thread is not self-moderated, which is one of the things that usually signifies much more legitimacy than otherwise. 

FYI self-moderated threads (where the OP can delete posts they don't like) = major flashing red sign that says "stay away."  The fact that this thread is not one of these is a good sign in general.
 Clowns expect me

The only clown is you. Coder with zero abilities to make business.
Here's a tip for you kid:  Stick to video games and don't trade.  I've lost and made more money in a day that you'll likely see in a lifetime.  If you are emotional over it, it will get the best of you.  Trust me on that fact.

I'm no coder and I'm no business person either.  I'm a visionary.

Bla bla. You can something? Proof it! People, you all see owner is real kid.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
 Clowns expect me

The only clown is you. Coder with zero abilities to make business.
Here's a tip for you kid:  Stick to video games and don't trade.  I've lost and made more money in a day that you'll likely see in a lifetime.  If you are emotional over it, it will get the best of you.  Trust me on that fact.

I'm no coder and I'm no business person either.  I'm a visionary.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Nobody need pot pos etc. all here is about gambling. Invest and run with profit or lose. Nothing more. forum, trollbox, news are instruments for manipulations with your minds.

Good point!!!

Hec why do you keep coming back here? This is like the only thread you seem post on, it is always negative, and it would appear that you are not involved in FLT so why do you keep posting here? You come across as a shill for another coin.
Only bla bla around it. Coin falling and falling. Remember my words - nothing will change during months coz owner is lol. Hold it and lose profits with others coins. Bye.
Activity: 42
Nobody need pot pos etc. all here is about gambling. Invest and run with profit or lose. Nothing more. forum, trollbox, news are instruments for manipulations with your minds.

Good point!!!
Pages:
Jump to: