Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 37. (Read 473648 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
I have a suggestion for the foldingcoin website, i think it would be a good idea to add a small section on the homepage that displays the amount of points folded by Foldingcoin in the last 24 hours and shows the total amount of points ever folded by foldingcoin. This was a feature on the old site but with the site redesign it was removed.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Guys just one question that I haven't been able to find not even in the official website. How much are points worth in FLDC? I probably have like 63k but mmm is this 1:1 with FLDC? and I am running a ALL user but how do I claim those points for all the other coins that are teamed with FLDC like BCY and CURE for example?

We basically count up all the points of the users that identify with FLDC (about 10% of total hashrate at peak) and distribute the coins evenly among them.

For example: if you have 63k on a day and the total contributed points is 21 million on that day, you will get 0.3% of the points, or 0.003*500,000=1500 FLDC
legendary
can we get in contact with  this guy:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6oyuYIA6A8  
he has a huge list of loyal followers.

Great channel Smiley

Interesting, We can discuss it at the next meeting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Guys just one question that I haven't been able to find not even in the official website. How much are points worth in FLDC? I probably have like 63k but mmm is this 1:1 with FLDC? and I am running a ALL user but how do I claim those points for all the other coins that are teamed with FLDC like BCY and CURE for example?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
can we get in contact with  this guy:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6oyuYIA6A8  

Great channel Smiley
Activity: 13
Activity: 45
So excited about the next community meeting and cant wait to hear some news  Shocked  Roll Eyes

Price so cheap right now, next rally to 100 or even 200 sats will be epic  Wink

Great Smiley

I trust in this coin as one with real use case, i'll spread the world about it Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So excited about the next community meeting and cant wait to hear some news  Shocked  Roll Eyes

Price so cheap right now, next rally to 100 or even 200 sats will be epic  Wink
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
september 3 is near im so  excited   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin go FLDC!!
legendary
I would think there are probably quite a few celeberties that if they were introduced to folding and how it can help find cures for cancer and other diseases would be glad to help with getting more folders with the right celebrities behind folding the number of folders would sky rocket in no time and celeberties love a good cause

Thanks for your input. I do not see this as an effective way to spread awareness at the moment. I think we should first focus on getting ambassadors in the form of users. In short, spread the word Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 51
The current state of the All-In-One installer that I'm working on:
-It is probably only useful for the Auto-Wallet feature, for one-click access to your wallet.
-Needs additional 'advanced' All-In-One features for installing Folding@Home, and getting a Counterwallet.
-The 'simple' installation based on the Tokenly Pockets Chrome extension and the Folding@Home NaCl Chrome app has not been started yet.

I mentioned I would make the app and source code available. Sorry for the delay. It still needs some more work to be considered the All-In-One installer that we want.

Project source code:
https://github.com/Hou5e/FoldingBrowser

Windows installer:
https://github.com/Hou5e/FoldingBrowser/releases

If anyone has problems with it, I would be interested in knowing about it. Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
The quickest way to expodential folder growth is raising awareness and there is no better medium to use then a celeberty endorsement folding coin has everything going for it I believe there could be millions of folders helping find cures in no time with the right celeberty endorsement
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
This is awesome, though I'm very late. Long before I heard of Bitcoin I used to know of people who use to have folding@home competition and using all of their computer's power. And it was all for free. And it had always reminded me of Bitcoin. Too bad it hasn't generated the support of a top ten coin.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
I would think there are probably quite a few celeberties that if they were introduced to folding and how it can help find cures for cancer and other diseases would be glad to help with getting more folders with the right celebrities behind folding the number of folders would sky rocket in no time and celeberties love a good cause

Why should folding need those people? Completely useless thoughts? Celebrities don't do anything for the community besides their own promotions. Stop thinking this way.
To raise awareness about folding what if as the number of folders increased folding coin from the 100 millon reserve coins could be donated to various research wether it be cancer Alzheimer's etc we could have goals example being 10 000 folders reached 500 000 coins donated 100 000 folders 5 millon  500 000'folders 25 millon some type of tier level that would increase the number of folders and at the same time help the causes it was designed for
Activity: 373
Are there any additions planned to merged folding? At the moment we are only receiving magicfldc will scotcoin, bitcrystals, OCTO and SOG cards be making a comeback?

We are currently in talks with several projects about merged folding. Once there is an agreement, it will be announced on the following public meeting. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: