Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 34. (Read 473648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
damn! FoldingCoin #2 in volume in poloniex. Someone found a cure? Or someone took a pill and then coin got pumped up?

smells like a PnD to me, just stay away or go gamble if you like, but remember dont leave the coins out of your sight, you may end up bag holding

Be very careful indeed. Over the last couple of days coins were pumped and dumped. It seems FLDC is pretty stable around 300, but this is far from a guarantee it will remain so.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
damn! FoldingCoin #2 in volume in poloniex. Someone found a cure? Or someone took a pill and then coin got pumped up?

smells like a PnD to me, just stay away or go gamble if you like, but remember dont leave the coins out of your sight, you may end up bag holding
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Noob here,.. how do I fold using my gpu nvidia in win, instructions plz. I dont want to just use cpu but gpu, specific instructions, plz for gpu graphics card? Thnx

We have specific instructions on how to get set up on our own Foldingcoin site:

http://foldingcoin.net/resources/video-tutorials/

No need to go to the curecoin site to look for manuals. If you follow those manuals you will not learn how to get set up for merged folding and earn Foldingcoin as well as other merged tokens.

Remember, you must have an equal or greater number of CPU cores as you have GPUs. Any extra GPUs not supported by CPUs will not be able to participate in the folding effort.

Look at the advanced settings expanations in our tutorials, as well as the video tutorials we have available with more detailed explanations, such as how to add or remove a GPU to the Folding at Home client:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmOrGK9muXc

and how to install a GPU in your PC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMpylOUM9k&index=1&list=PLzAjhhTQ6zqcXr-Ea0ZkZp2tF8sqKMeap

Robert Ross can help you with more detailed expanations on GPU setup. Please join us on our slack for interactive help at

http://slack.foldingcoin.net/

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Noob here,.. how do I fold using my gpu nvidia in win, instructions plz. I dont want to just use cpu but gpu, specific instructions, plz for gpu graphics card? Thnx

https://www.curecoin.net/knowledge-base/12-knowledge-base/folding-for-curecoin/23-how-do-i-start-folding-for-curecoin follow those exact steps. please also check if your GPU is on the whitelist Smiley

happy folding
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
My account yesterday during the FLDC pump on polo was frozen without notice. This happened for the first time on this exchange ...
I wrote to support, 12 hours have passed - no answer

Better mate, if it was not frozen then u sell them for 100 sat now u can sell them for 4x more Tongue

But guys what is heppening dont get it what is new, newss.

Can u guys pls tell my.

gr

sorry for my fu...k eng..
this question should be asked in poloniex troll box , might you get answer for it .
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
My account yesterday during the FLDC pump on polo was frozen without notice. This happened for the first time on this exchange ...

Better mate, if it was not frozen then u sell them for 100 sat now u can sell them for 4x more Tongue

But guys what is heppening dont get it what is new, newss.

Can u guys pls tell my.

gr

sorry for my fu...k eng..
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
i dunno where should I ask about it but i thought it's worth a try here. I sent some fldc from bittrex to poloniex 4-5 hours ago and I haven't received it yet. Is there any known issue I'm not aware of or it's just a normal thing?

sends the exchange between are not good, you need to make a ticket otherwise the transaction will never finish, never make transferred between poloniex and the rest of exchange, I do not know why but it's shit every time
Activity: 308
But why the pump? it is really big Volume und the Price is the second day very high
Activity: 399
Only a big pump
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
i dunno where should I ask about it but i thought it's worth a try here. I sent some fldc from bittrex to poloniex 4-5 hours ago and I haven't received it yet. Is there any known issue I'm not aware of or it's just a normal thing?

Sometimes poloniexs servers delay depoists if you dont get it within 24 hours you should probably file a support ticket with them
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
so this coin payout once per month?
and is there anyway i could estimate number of FLDC i will have base on my score?

Yes coins are paid at the start of every month. There is no way at the moment to estimate coins based on score however there is a stats website being built at the moment which will allow this in the future.
Activity: 1
so this coin payout once per month?
and is there anyway i could estimate number of FLDC i will have base on my score?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
free fldc coin please Smiley
Activity: 308
Nothing happened only Pump and Dump
Activity: 27
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Can i have my 10k FLDC loyalty bonus?

I was supposed to take care of it for the last meeting, but could not be there. I'll discuss it with Robert. You will get your coins soon. Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
where to mine?
Pages:
Jump to: