Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Folgory buy and sell cryptocurrency and merchant account - page 2. (Read 1365 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think guys you need mobile application for both android and ios users, now people prefer using mobile apps and it is competitive advantage.
But to make it, you need to invest a lot of money there, but now it’s too early to talk about it.
If there is extra money for such development, then why not, it just does not need to be done first of all, there are many more other tasks that need to be completed
Activity: 154
I think guys you need mobile application for both android and ios users, now people prefer using mobile apps and it is competitive advantage.
But to make it, you need to invest a lot of money there, but now it’s too early to talk about it.
Activity: 76
Now most people use phones even for the purposes of cryptocurrency payments or trading on exchanges, so you need to focus on these criteria.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
How many users have downloaded your phone apps? as new users anyway appear through time
On which platform did you download the application? And can you tell us how to use it? Liked?
There, the person says that he did not load the applications, but wondered how many people did this action.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How many users have downloaded your phone apps? as new users anyway appear through time
On which platform did you download the application? And can you tell us how to use it? Liked?
I wonder how many people are already interested in this project, I’m talking about those who not only write here, but also in general terms  Roll Eyes
Hope you will add more trading pairs soon. In general I like your design, UI, concept and features. What I like more is that you've launched product without any ICO
By the way, thanks to this scheme, sometimes the project becomes popular and so. I think that it will probably be the same here.
To be honest, I have seen many such projects on the market and most of them have not lived for a long time, it all depends on the state of the market.
Hope you will add more trading pairs soon. In general I like your design, UI, concept and features. What I like more is that you've launched product without any ICO
By the way, thanks to this scheme, sometimes the project becomes popular and so. I think that it will probably be the same here.
The fact that the project is becoming popular is good, but the main thing is that everything works well in the future and the team develops
Activity: 504
In order to see such statistics, you need to have Google analytics and a pixel facebook, unless of course the guys have tied it all to the application, but at least you can see the traffic
Activity: 76
Now, no one ICO holds, now a new trend in the IEO market, everyone is ready to show their finished product
I myself have been looking for a finished product on the market for a very long time, but there are almost no such, everything is at the stage of gradual development
Now, no one ICO holds, now a new trend in the IEO market, everyone is ready to show their finished product
Nowadays, basically everyone in the market spends ICO as everyone collects investments, almost no one has his own
Activity: 490
What about price for listing on your exchange? Are you going to make IEOs on your exchange when you will get more popularity?
IEO must be done, now every project is running this company, it attracts investors very well

Since IEOs are now everywhere, I hope the exchange will not list just any other project without investigating their background. Many projects are hiding their true motives from the public because they just want fast cash from potential investors. As IEOs can be seen now in every exchange, cheaters, scammers and the likes will start to be in the operations again.

is not our case, Folgory is group of Hashfort a company licensed and Regulated for this work
Do you plan to show photos of your team in the future? It would be interesting to see with whom we communicate
Of course, the investment pays off at least a year. And prices for cryptocurrency of course grow and fall.
You can invest your money so that even the investment will pay off much longer
Here I will argue with you. So how if I see that the project is interesting to people and many ask about it. I invest without thinking and, as a matter of fact, always stay in positive territory.
It is possible to create around the project just the most common HYIP, but in the end result will not be anything sensible
I agree. But sometimes even the slightest HYIP will have a positive effect on the development of project events in the future. There are not always disadvantages sometimes from such actions there are also pluses.
HYIP influences the fact that in the future the token will gradually have an increase in the market price
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What about price for listing on your exchange? Are you going to make IEOs on your exchange when you will get more popularity?

Can you try here https://folgory.com/listcoin

IEO must be done, now every project is running this company, it attracts investors very well

Since IEOs are now everywhere, I hope the exchange will not list just any other project without investigating their background. Many projects are hiding their true motives from the public because they just want fast cash from potential investors. As IEOs can be seen now in every exchange, cheaters, scammers and the likes will start to be in the operations again.

is not our case, Folgory is group of Hashfort a company licensed and Regulated for this work
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Of course, the investment pays off at least a year. And prices for cryptocurrency of course grow and fall.
You can invest your money so that even the investment will pay off much longer
Here I will argue with you. So how if I see that the project is interesting to people and many ask about it. I invest without thinking and, as a matter of fact, always stay in positive territory.
It is possible to create around the project just the most common HYIP, but in the end result will not be anything sensible
I agree. But sometimes even the slightest HYIP will have a positive effect on the development of project events in the future. There are not always disadvantages sometimes from such actions there are also pluses.
Pages:
Jump to: