Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Folgory buy and sell cryptocurrency and merchant account - page 4. (Read 1365 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
That's right. At the moment, most projects are either developing rapidly or are closing fast. It all depends on how unique it is.
Let's see what this project can show of itself in the future, it’s interesting to follow and understand how it will be developed.
Folgory looks very potential and it seems for me that soon you will compete with other services. What I like more is that you help to create token
I really hope that this project will be able to compete with others, but it takes time for all this
Activity: 76
That's right. At the moment, most projects are either developing rapidly or are closing fast. It all depends on how unique it is.
First of all, I personally appreciate in the project this is his idea and ability to develop and work with the team.
According to own statistics, out of 10 projects are entering the market 1, competition is high Smiley
First of all, I personally appreciate in the project this is his idea and ability to develop and work with the team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Folgory is part of the Hashfort, a company licensed for trading crypto and financial services, and folgory is the first crypto bank, with wallet European iban, possibility to buy and sell in real time, online buy and sell cryptocurrencies with payments at 0% fee.
Real-time sales are very cool, and 0 percent is also a good deal.
I think that 0% is a great deal. There are very few such platforms, they always overestimate the percentage and then no one wants to use them.
The main thing that the platform itself realized in the future, now everything just seems in words
The implementation of the platform in the future is not so difficult. All the same, to date, projects that are related to cryptocurrency, reach heights in contrast to two years ago.
Now everything is just developing much faster than before, there are no more long projects.
Folgory looks very potential and it seems for me that soon you will compete with other services. What I like more is that you help to create token
Now the competition in the market is very high and it will actually not be an easy way for this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
It is first time I see such service without launching any ICO. You provide wide range of opportunities, listing coins, trading, that's great! What is price to create token?
In any case, in time, the guys will hold financial fees in their project, because no project will be able to live without investments.
Folgory is part of the Hashfort, a company licensed for trading crypto and financial services, and folgory is the first crypto bank, with wallet European iban, possibility to buy and sell in real time, online buy and sell cryptocurrencies with payments at 0% fee.
I think that 0% is a great deal. There are very few such platforms, they always overestimate the percentage and then no one wants to use them.
The main thing that the platform itself realized in the future, now everything just seems in words
The implementation of the platform in the future is not so difficult. All the same, to date, projects that are related to cryptocurrency, reach heights in contrast to two years ago.
Now everything is just developing much faster than before, there are no more long projects.
Activity: 490
It is first time I see such service without launching any ICO. You provide wide range of opportunities, listing coins, trading, that's great! What is price to create token?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I personally like the project, but a lot of people just stopped believing in it, scam projects are getting more and more on the market
It’s just that the market is constantly changing and this is normal, there will always be both honest people and fraudsters, without this our world did not exist Grin
I personally like the project, but a lot of people just stopped believing in it, scam projects are getting more and more on the market
Activity: 224
Well, here the project is more for the benefit of people; on the contrary, it’s good that there are such projects on our forum
Activity: 504
Hi Guys, 0% fee is for the merchant account. If you have a store or want to accept payments with our tools, you receive without fee, compared to many others who make 1%, see bitpay or others. You can register your merchant account here https://folgory.com/business

If you need more info, check out our faqs here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000490018-FAQ

If you need api developer you can consult here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000512438-API-Developers

If you need a secure wallet with insurance, a trading system with liquidity and a buy and sell from fiat to crypto and vice versa by purchasing with your credit card or bank transfer, you can register on https://folgory.com

Folgory Team
Very pleasant conditions for you to use, you will need to check everything in practice.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, 0% fee is for the merchant account. If you have a store or want to accept payments with our tools, you receive without fee, compared to many others who make 1%, see bitpay or others. You can register your merchant account here https://folgory.com/business

If you need more info, check out our faqs here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000490018-FAQ

If you need api developer you can consult here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000512438-API-Developers

If you need a secure wallet with insurance, a trading system with liquidity and a buy and sell from fiat to crypto and vice versa by purchasing with your credit card or bank transfer, you can register on https://folgory.com

Folgory Team
I appreciate your UI, it looks attractive.
How did you raise money? Did you have ICO or are you going to hold ICO/IEO ?
The guys just have to spend for their project IEO, now all projects are doing to attract investors
I notice that there are more and more projects in the market, with some new trends, this is good, and now nobody does ICO at all.
Pages:
Jump to: