Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity - page 33. (Read 40105 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
INTERVIEW ABOUT FOODCOIN TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
FoodCoin founder and advisor, Gregory and Mark, gave an interview to jsnip4 from REALIST NEWS. The conversation was about Foodcoin Token Generation Event, KYC and legal issues, middlemen and the purpose of the blockchain. Check it out!
https://youtu.be/wbKDYQ8ZVGw

Great interview, thanks for posting it!
Activity: 1023
Who would you say is your biggest competitor in this?
Our project is unique in its way, I don't think I can say that we have any competitors. Our main foe is unconsciousness on food and health issues

I must admit I don't know of anyone else working on anything like this. Do you guys have experience with organic farming?
Gregory Arzumanian, our founder, had experience with hydroponic equipment, and kept working with farmers as part of the 1000EcoFarms project. And we know farmers with whom we communicate closely. Thank you for considering our project unique!
When can we expect to see this on exchanges?
After the TGE, in the end of December and the first two weeks of January

Oh wow, that's super soon! You have communicated with exchanges? Any idea which ones you will start with?
Of course we are working on it. We announced our partnership with EtherDelta, and we are now negotiating with others, which will be announced  very soon.
How big is your team right now?
We have 7 persons, as well as outsorces advisors and translators, and other people whose work is also important for the project.
Where are you guys headquartered anyway?
In Luzern (Switzerland).
INTERVIEW ABOUT FOODCOIN TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
FoodCoin founder and advisor, Gregory and Mark, gave an interview to jsnip4 from REALIST NEWS. The conversation was about Foodcoin Token Generation Event, KYC and legal issues, middlemen and the purpose of the blockchain. Check it out!
https://youtu.be/wbKDYQ8ZVGw
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Our project is unique in its way, I don't think I can say that we have any competitors. Our main foe is unconsciousness on food and health issues

I must admit I don't know of anyone else working on anything like this. Do you guys have experience with organic farming?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Oh wow, that's super soon! You have communicated with exchanges? Any idea which ones you will start with?
Activity: 770
How big is your team right now?
Activity: 756
Where are you guys headquartered anyway?
Activity: 476
How would you explain how it works to a common person on the street though, unfamiliar with blockchain?

It is a safe global online farmer market, convenient to use by anyone. It will help the farmers to raise income, and the customers - to save money. It will help to revive the local economy and make  the users' health better.

That's such a great explanation, I'm glad I asked. Thank you!
It seems like this could really help with monitoring nutrition and calories too.
Super-precise monitoring of calories it's nearly inpossible, and it wouldn't help to watch out for weight and health, as recent researches say. Many things depend on quality and production, like feeding value  and vitamines. In this regard, FoodCoin Ecosystem doesn't offer a calories monitoring system, but it gives all the possibilities to buy healthy and quality food.
Are you guys looking for new advisors?
If you have something to offer us, feel free to email us: [email protected]
How would you explain how it works to a common person on the street though, unfamiliar with blockchain?

It is a safe global online farmer market, convenient to use by anyone. It will help the farmers to raise income, and the customers - to save money. It will help to revive the local economy and make  the users' health better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 399
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It seems like this could really help with monitoring nutrition and calories too.
Activity: 756
Are you guys looking for new advisors?
Pages:
Jump to: