Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity - page 37. (Read 40125 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
Do you already have something tangible? Some sort of demo that shows how you are going to track food?

1000EcoFarms is marketplace. It doesn't sell and even deliver food? This is between sellers and buyers

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. You have a marketplace ready that is based on your blockchain or what was the point you were trying to make?

We are creating the blockchain for the already existing marketplace, 1000ecofarms. It will be a full-ecosystem for simple and free transactions and convenient instruments

Ah ok. Is it possible that you provide some hard facts about 1000ecofarms? Like, where did that marketplace emerge from and how are you associated with it? Maybe some figures about the revenue and stuff?

1000ecofarms is our initial project. It was created by the same team. It is based in US. You can check it following the link https://www.1000ecofarms.com
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Do you already have something tangible? Some sort of demo that shows how you are going to track food?

1000EcoFarms is marketplace. It doesn't sell and even deliver food? This is between sellers and buyers

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. You have a marketplace ready that is based on your blockchain or what was the point you were trying to make?

We are creating the blockchain for the already existing marketplace, 1000ecofarms. It will be a full-ecosystem for simple and free transactions and convenient instruments

Ah ok. Is it possible that you provide some hard facts about 1000ecofarms? Like, where did that marketplace emerge from and how are you associated with it? Maybe some figures about the revenue and stuff?
FoodCoin presale final results, certified by CoinPayments:
https://www.foodcoin.io/crowdfunding-coinpayments

According to your faqs section  "Pre-sale stage will be launched 23 of August of 2017. It will last 14 days since the launch day"

So is pre-sale really closed?

so far contribution is  3061918 CHF worth of cryptos , are you satisfied with results ?

Yes, pre-sale stage is really closed

Thanks for answer!
I am aware that tokens is to be released after the close of 1st stage sale (e.g approx middle December)
But having in mind that most of icos are releasing tokens instantly after purchase are you considering to allow the distribution of tokens purchased in pre sale earlier than December?

First of all, we need to know total amount of tokens sold on the presale to start working with Foodcoins. As you know, we haven't any hard cap, and this amount depends on the sale results. Also, making a particular smart contract for each payment requires too much processing capacity.
We want to use all our resources carefully. It is more easy for the hackers to intervene if we use many smart contracts instead of one.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
According to your faqs section  "Pre-sale stage will be launched 23 of August of 2017. It will last 14 days since the launch day"

so far contribution is  3061918 CHF worth of cryptos , are you satisfied with results ?

Thanks for answer!
I am aware that tokens is to be released after the close of 1st stage sale (e.g approx middle December)
But having in mind that most of icos are releasing tokens instantly after purchase are you considering to allow the distribution of tokens purchased in pre sale earlier than December?

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Awesome! Thanks for bringing us updates. This is one of my favourite projects and it's nice to see the growth of it. Very excited for the coming months!  Smiley

Thank you for the kind words!)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Awesome! Thanks for bringing us updates. This is one of my favourite projects and it's nice to see the growth of it. Very excited for the coming months!  Smiley
We wanted to let members of our community know that we've had an overnight attempt to break into our systems and process malicious payments.  While the intruders succeeded in temporarily disrupting access to contribution pages, the hack itself was not successful due to multiple layers of defense that was implemented by us and our payment partner CoinPayments.  If you tried to make any purchases over the last several hours, and were not able to – we apologize.  You should now be able to get your tokens without issues.
Hi guys!
The FDC ticker is already taken by Future Digital Currency. Do you plan to change yours?

Our ticker is FdC. We will check it. Thank you!
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Hi guys!
The FDC ticker is already taken by Future Digital Currency. Do you plan to change yours?
Activity: 220
The establishment of the company to establish an ecological system This goal is a bit big, feasible to be verified, unfair how to solve the problem is also a difficult, fdc coin in reality can really combine with the food ecosystem is a great innovation
Pages:
Jump to: