Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 19. (Read 47023 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more
http://yapx.ru/v/oA9a
Hello! I need help to restore my coins in a new wallet. Before I downloaded and installed a new wallet, I made a backup copy of the old wallet, when installing a new one, all the coins were gone, how can I recover them?

Copy your wallet.dat file to the Force folder and fully sync your wallet.

after all that, try also a "repairwallet" command in Help>Debug console
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello! I need help to restore my coins in a new wallet. Before I downloaded and installed a new wallet, I made a backup copy of the old wallet, when installing a new one, all the coins were gone, how can I recover them?

Copy your wallet.dat file to the Force folder and fully sync your wallet.

Activity: 377
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Why can't coinmarketcap figure out Force's market cap? This is pretty well the first thing an investor will look at and if the info is incomplete they will most likely move on to another coin. I think this is really important to fix and will aid in building trust with investors and show that all coins are accounted for. It is very influential website and I hope this gets addressed.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/force/
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Fasten your seatbelt. Coin go to the moon  Grin

🔥🚀 🔥🚀 🔥🚀

may the FORCE be with you
It's understandable to your excitement! The sales book on Coinsmarkets is getting smaller, plus the 200k block is close, the rewards for MN, PoS and team dev will be even lower! With each passing day, it will be more difficult to buy FORCE, the true Decentralization and Neutrality of the Internet! Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
ATTENTION ALL FORCE WALLET USERS!!

Please STOP using wallet versions 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 !! They are outdated and cannot stake!
YOU MUST install and use wallet version 3.7!
Download it here: https://github.com/forceunited/force/releases/download/v3.7.0.0/force-3.7.0.0-windows.zip

In my case wallet 3.6 stuck at some block,  so I was needed to update it
Think more

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪  20000 FOR giveaway!  ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

To celebrate the 1st #masternode auction of $FOR, we are happy to launch a #MEME #contest.
Send us your best #MEMES how great decentralized internet is. 10 winners will get 2000 #Force!
Contest ends in 48h, to participate, tag a friend add #masternodes and tag @forcecoinunited.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ATTENTION ALL FORCE WALLET USERS!!

Please STOP using wallet versions 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 !! They are outdated and cannot stake!
YOU MUST install and use wallet version 3.7!
Download it here: https://github.com/forceunited/force/releases/download/v3.7.0.0/force-3.7.0.0-windows.zip
Activity: 11
I've had trouble syncing with the network for the last 8 days. Anyone else got that issue?
Same problem. I installed the new version of wallet, and then lost all coins. There were more than 44,000 coins, now only 1.99. Anyone can advice, how to recover coins in the wallet? Transactions are displayed.

Nothing is lost,  just go tho Help>Debug>Console and type " repairwallet "
Thanks for your help. I can repair only 38k coins. All stacking coins for month are lost (
Activity: 322
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how the goals of this project differ from something like Substratum? Does this project mean that everyone could access the internet in places where it's blocked?

Does this project have a good team? Where do you see this coin in 2019 or 2020?

This project is focused on intergalactic payments.

may the FORCE be with you
Activity: 3
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how the goals of this project differ from something like Substratum? Does this project mean that everyone could access the internet in places where it's blocked?

Does this project have a good team? Where do you see this coin in 2019 or 2020?
Think more
I've had trouble syncing with the network for the last 8 days. Anyone else got that issue?
Same problem. I installed the new version of wallet, and then lost all coins. There were more than 44,000 coins, now only 1.99. Anyone can advice, how to recover coins in the wallet? Transactions are displayed.

Nothing is lost,  just go tho Help>Debug>Console and type " repairwallet "
Grin Grin Grin Grin
force to the moon
We started the community takeover a month ago,  the vague "decentralized internet/forcenet" will be detailed in the whitepaper coming on Q1 2018.
From now on, we already put a lot of work in this project and the team rewards has been setup a week ago. All these funds will be used for exchange listing (coinexchange then cryptopia), while we are working on the whitepaper.
and yes - may the FORCE be with you   Grin
It's great to read this, now that some people are wanting to limit people's actions, FORCE will prevent it! Grin
Activity: 148
When will Cryptopia or Coinexchange add FOR? Why are prices low if it's a promising coin? Roll Eyes
Grin Grin Grin Grin
force to the moon
We started the community takeover a month ago,  the vague "decentralized internet/forcenet" will be detailed in the whitepaper coming on Q1 2018.
From now on, we already put a lot of work in this project and the team rewards has been setup a week ago. All these funds will be used for exchange listing (coinexchange then cryptopia), while we are working on the whitepaper.
and yes - may the FORCE be with you   Grin
When will Cryptopia or Coinexchange add FOR? Why are prices low if it's a promising coin? Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
OK, dev team is awesome!
Next checkpoint is listing to coinexchange.io
This pretty exchanges for middle coins such as Force now.

and yes - may the FORCE be with you  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I now have a similar problem. All coins have disappeared after updating the purse. I managed to make a backup copy. What are my actions? Is there a detailed step-by-step instruction in this case? Who faced such a problem, please help. There were not so many coins, but I'm interested in the very principle of work
There was two hard forks already:
1)  at 50k block. when previous dev dumped his premine and disappeared,to take ownership and balance block rewards
2) at 150k block.  to implement team rewards for exchange listing and paying for feature implementations\anything that will increase coin value
At each of this checkpoints you could stay at the wrong chain. So, to check your balance, plz look at the current block explorer http://for.explorerz.top:3027/
During these forks we was in communication with exchanges and nobody lost anything with deposits\withdrawals to the wrong chain, cuz investors funds was our priority.
But if you digged out your old wallet and started staking, it just could be at the wrong old chain.
For such a detailed answer, many thanks! In a few days I will follow your advice. You helped me, I understood where my mistakes were. I did not know that there was a fork
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
very good project I'm glad that there are such projects
tell me for the pos mining it is necessary that the coins were on the wallet and the purse is open 24/7
Not so long ago I got acquainted with the project. It looks very promising, I will continue to fade behind this project. Good luck to the team & the community!
Pages:
Jump to: