Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 15. (Read 47023 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I switched over to CryptoBridge... its a little slow but I'm definitely a bigger fan of a Decentralized Exchange over some of the other AltCoin exchanges that constantly face downtime and are taken offline.

Coinsmarkets not only down for weeks but even delisted from coinmarketcap. And their twitter is also empty.
Nice job.
My money has gone but i will buy FOR again i just don't know where. these exchanges are all can be scams just like coinsmarkets.
is there any chance for being listed on major exchanges?

coinsmarkets isn't going anywhere, they put out an official announcement today.

https://i.gyazo.com/5c4f447e140451240b39bf028dc64879.png
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Coinsmarkets not only down for weeks but even delisted from coinmarketcap. And their twitter is also empty.
Nice job.
My money has gone but i will buy FOR again i just don't know where. these exchanges are all can be scams just like coinsmarkets.

coinsmarkets isn't going anywhere, they put out an official announcement today.

https://i.gyazo.com/5c4f447e140451240b39bf028dc64879.png
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Just leaving a comment here to start following the project, since it could be interesting being such low mcap still!
Activity: 34
Nice job.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What is the difference between Force ans Substratum

What is Substratum?

Activity: 13
What is the difference between Force ans Substratum
Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪  Update 10'000 FORCE GIVEAWAY  ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ Update 2nd FORCE MASTERNODE AUCTION  ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Thanks to the entire Force community for a successful auction,
the second Force Masternode auction on Discord!  💫
We are proud to annunce that we auctioned 1 Force Supernode (Masternode)
and raised 4.5 BTC : that means a New exchange listing and an help in pushing development! 🚀
Check out #auctions and #budget Discord channel for details!

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Force (FOR) is now waiting for Coinexchange.io!✨

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New PDF Tutorial  

Click Here to download it

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
"Whitepaper
Release a whitepaper providing an in-depth explanation of the merits of ForceNet, use cases, technical specifications and future direction

Dec 2017"

where is the whitepaper please ?
We are going to update Force website infomations, the whitepaper will be released in Q1 2018.

Is this confirmed information? Maybe you know the month of release?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Mac wallet is just amazing. After long long time i fully synced a wallet in one hour. Transaction from stock.exchange was in my wallet in 10 minutes. Only thing i dont like is masternode too expansive.
Think more
"Whitepaper
Release a whitepaper providing an in-depth explanation of the merits of ForceNet, use cases, technical specifications and future direction

Dec 2017"

We are going to update Force website infomations, the whitepaper will be released in Q1 2018.
Activity: 13
"Whitepaper

Dec 2017"

Think more

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪  10'000 FORCE GIVEAWAY  ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪  TOMORROW!  ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪  2nd FORCE MASTERNODE AUCTION  ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

After the great participation at the first one,
we are proud to announce
the second Force Masternode auction on Discord!
Check out #auctions Discord channel for rules and details! 🚀 💫

13th JANUARY 5:00pm UTC
(9:00am UTC-8)
(12:00am UTC-5)
(6:00pm UTC+1)
(8:00pm UTC+3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New PDF Tutorial  

Click Here to download it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Why so expansive your masternode? more than 40k usd.
These packets fly
Can someone please tell me which exchange is legit to buy Force coin from that is working properly as ive been reading some of the comments on here that they are having issues with the exchanges in receiving withdrawals and buying force coin .
Any info would be highly appreciated thanks

CryptoBridge is super easy to use and has good FOR volume:

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FOR_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 4
Hi,

If i start staking this coin,  how much will i earn percentage wise?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

If you create a coin, premine it, then release it to exchange, dump it to make a few thousand dollars and leave the project. Will anybody know what's going on in your head?

Yes I've suspected that but it also means he wasn't even a big believer of the project and he just built it up for a quick buck and it may question the future and the fundamentals of the project. It comes out as a scam.
This is nothing new in the crypto sphere but the interesting thing here is that a community devteam picked it up despite the facts.

Just download the wallet and try it out, it's the most superior technological craftsmanship I have ever experienced compared to competitors. Go to any other Masternode thread and you will find pages upon pages of tech errors, Force is operating flawlessly, it's very impressive. Problem right now it not on dev side, it's exchanges that aren't working smoothly. I deposited $600 with stocks exchange around midnight but haven't received the money and no answer from support, cryptobridge needs lifetime membership to withdraw, it's $1500 because they haven't adapted the fee to match recent price gain of the token.

ahaha thats a good one. PoS system is fkd up. still!. shame
Activity: 7
Can someone please tell me which exchange is legit to buy Force coin from that is working properly as ive been reading some of the comments on here that they are having issues with the exchanges in receiving withdrawals and buying force coin .
Any info would be highly appreciated thanks
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

Just download the wallet and try it out, it's the most superior technological craftsmanship I have ever experienced compared to competitors. Go to any other Masternode thread and you will find pages upon pages of tech errors, Force is operating flawlessly, it's very impressive. Problem right now it not on dev side, it's exchanges that aren't working smoothly. I deposited $600 with stocks exchange around midnight but haven't received the money and no answer from support, cryptobridge needs lifetime membership to withdraw, it's $1500 because they haven't adapted the fee to match recent price gain of the token.

That is just not true. Cryptobridge works. You can do everything without the lifetime membership. That is BTS stuff and you don't need it.

and now wth lowered fees the lifetime membership is really worth it if you use the DEX
These packets fly

That is just not true. Cryptobridge works. You can do everything without the lifetime membership. That is BTS stuff and you don't need it.

Yeah, been using CryptoBridge for months, works great and it's never asked for a membership (unless it's a new thing I'm not aware of).
Pages:
Jump to: