Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 6. (Read 47023 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Reason for price tanking right now which should sincerely be addressed:

1. Make a community vote on the coin swap with codebase "upgrade" and premine. What we know right now is that the ROI will be heavily pumped on the new algo which may or may not be a wise direction judging from how other newer coins with high ROI have developed since its impossible to sustain long term.

2. What happened to nearly $60 000 in funds raised from a 5 BTC masternode auction in january that were supposed to pay for coinexchange listing?

3. Where did all the votes for Bitfineon listing come from? Were this from verified real users seeing as the crypto space is invaded by bots recently. For the sake of investor confidence, the bitfineon partnership should be elucidated further to prevent speculation into elaborate bot induced pump and dumps or exits when that exchange comes online. You also need to address the exit scam scenario from coin swapping and premines, it does not induce investor confidence as apparent from price development since these news came to light.

One thing I learned from stock investing is the perpetual emission scam scenario that took place in a biotech stock called Epicept. Speculative tech lends itself well to diluting investors over long time, unfortunately it then becomes a long con.

5. Funding will generally follow on delivery, this is a community take over after all. Right now developments can be interpreted as an attempt at power consolidation, which is not in the spirit of crypto.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

We're now officially registered in Malta! 🍾

Check out our latest blog article explaining the incorporation!

https://medium.com/@forcenet/force-network-incorporation-announcement-5419e60e79c5

Thanks! Also you didn't answer about the masternode collateral. I saw the chat on Telegram and you said there will be masternodes and hop nodes. How much FOR for each?

Smiley

I'm sure you missed the answer below Wink

500k for the Master node
100k for the Hop node

*feels ignored*

sorry Smiley

Alts getting smashed everywhere. No official development news pending for Force and no marketing activities and little new retail money coming in to market.

Thanks for your interest, the new codebase repository will be released soon.
The marketing plan has been released and comes along with key events on Force.

I’m not sure why you posted here, any question?

I have a question. I've been reading the WP but I'm still trying to know if Force will allow us to use the "regular" internet while being protected or if it will come as a "closed" network first.

Hello,

thank you for your questions!

And the answer is:
yes, you will be able to access to the centralized Internet using our solution, but more than that, your identity will be preserved.

Oh god damn that's awesome. Thanks! The masternode collateral will remain 500k?

Yes the collateral will remain the same and we will introduce the hop nodes and payment nodes (https://www.forcenetwork.io/files/lightpaper_forcenetwork_current.pdf)

The collateral of the hop nodes will be 100k.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Thanks! Also you didn't answer about the masternode collateral. I saw the chat on Telegram and you said there will be masternodes and hop nodes. How much FOR for each?

Smiley
Unfortunately I had to absent myself from the FORCE bounty campaign because I didn't have twitter or discord! But I bought some FORCE in this dip and I will be supporting you in buying what will be dumped... Also, soon I'll be running an MN! Force Network will be giant! Trust me! Wink At the end of this year or the beginning of 2019 with certezaz we will be in another moment.

Thanks a lot for your support, this is just the beginning Wink
Is there a bounty campaign?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Unfortunately I had to absent myself from the FORCE bounty campaign because I didn't have twitter or discord! But I bought some FORCE in this dip and I will be supporting you in buying what will be dumped... Also, soon I'll be running an MN! Force Network will be giant! Trust me! Wink At the end of this year or the beginning of 2019 with certezaz we will be in another moment.
*feels ignored*

sorry Smiley

Alts getting smashed everywhere. No official development news pending for Force and no marketing activities and little new retail money coming in to market.

I have a question. I've been reading the WP but I'm still trying to know if Force will allow us to use the "regular" internet while being protected or if it will come as a "closed" network first.

Hello,

And the answer is:
yes, you will be able to access to the centralized Internet using our solution, but more than that, your identity will be preserved.

Yes the collateral will remain the same and we will introduce the hop nodes and payment nodes (https://www.forcenetwork.io/files/lightpaper_forcenetwork_current.pdf)

The collateral of the hop nodes will be 100k.

Hello,

And the answer is:

If there was a "closed" network first as you asked, Force network couldn't really function very well, could it? If you have something like gatekeepers this wouldn't be close to the vision the team here has I think. Or will there be something like gatekeepers that prevent some actors from joining?

If you are talking about a governance system that will allow everyone to decide if a service can be delivered or not on the Force Network, this has yet to be decided but could be handled via the masternode governance system.

Hello,

And the answer is:

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Hello,

And the answer is:

If there was a "closed" network first as you asked, Force network couldn't really function very well, could it? If you have something like gatekeepers this wouldn't be close to the vision the team here has I think. Or will there be something like gatekeepers that prevent some actors from joining?

Hello,

And the answer is:
In other words and refering to this

https://i.imgur.com/JbT5ali.jpg

Can I access the regular internet content with the Force Network solution or not at all?

Activity: 85
Good news in the morning!
What will next devs, before tothemoon? MVP?

Thanks macrenton,

Next devs will be the new codebase PoS 2.0 + zksnarks, a coming article will explain this further.
MVP developments will start from this codebase.

We will release the new repository soon so everyone can have a look at the code.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Congrats!

St. Julians is also a great place to throw a party once this takes off.
Activity: 210
Good news in the morning!
What will next devs, before tothemoon? MVP?
Pages:
Jump to: